PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a S/D amplifier?

jediknight007
Aug 2, 2003, 08:25 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a few amplifiers, mainly the Shifta/Deband one because I have a few barriers which say they evolve when equipped with cetain amplifiers.

I don't have much except a few Photon Drops, 3 Add Slots (all legit) and Level 200 Chu Chu and Sato MAGs (hacked, given to me). I'm also willing to pay up to 50,000 Meseta if it ain't enough. Oh yea, I also have a Booma's Right Arm, which I found on my very first Forest run with my VIRIDIA FOmar!

Jeff86
Aug 3, 2003, 08:03 AM
Hey jediknight007, I have a Shifta Amp, sorry no Deband Amp. If you want just the Shita I'll trade it away pretty easily. (I don't want it and I need the space in my bank). Pm me or just reply here if your intrested in it. Btw I'm on GC.

megamanx97
Aug 3, 2003, 03:01 PM
I got two Deband Amplifiers, you can have them both for free, I already have the merge

PM me when you are going to be online, no scheduled place required as I have your guild card (assuming your pso name is the same as it is here)

jediknight007
Aug 3, 2003, 03:26 PM
Ok, I'm online now guys.

But...the character I am going to use it with is a HUceseal. Does that mean it ain't worth using the merges? I thought the Shifta Amplifiers might help me when my MAG casts Shifta & Deband.

Obscenity
Aug 3, 2003, 03:38 PM
On 2003-08-03 13:26, jediknight007 wrote:
Ok, I'm online now guys.

But...the character I am going to use it with is a HUceseal. Does that mean it ain't worth using the merges? I thought the Shifta Amplifiers might help me when my MAG casts Shifta & Deband.

The increase the range of S/D for Forces.