PDA

View Full Version : Screw it all :D:D:D:D:D

Uncle_bob
Aug 2, 2003, 09:08 PM
Wee, this post will probably get me banned, but I really don't give a fuck anymore. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm fucking tired of you ---- (OMG I SAID ---! STRIEK 1 lolololol1!111!!111uno) bitching and whining about Bush supporting the ban on gay marriages. Marriage is a union between a MAN and a WOMAN, not a MAN and MAN or a WOMAN and a WOMAN don't tell me otherwise, I'm not gonna change my mind, nor will you change my mind so just shut the bloody hell up and don't bother wasting a post about that. Be patient, once you get a pussy ass mama's boy like Gore in office, you'll get your gay marriages and pretty much anything else you want.

Oh, don't give me that bullshit about -------sexuality being "natural" either, it isn't normal. Don't give me that shit about monkeys having gay sex either. WE'RE NOT ANIMALS DAMNIT! If it was "natural" then why do humans even have the reproductive organs that they have? If it was "natural" then both women AND men would be able to get pregnant through normal sex and ----sex.

"OMG BUT IT R JUST ANOTHER LIEF STYLE!!11"
Whoopidie fucking dooo! Serial raping/murdering can be another life style, robbing people can be another life style, prostitution can be another life style. (not that I support ANY of those, I'm just using that as an example) So why don't we just make THOSE legal while we're at it? Huh? HUH?! Screw Flanders.

Anyhow, I'm tired of seeing everyone at this website bashing Bush, Christianity, and people that (OH GOD FORBID!) don't like homosexuality. I'm standing up for what I believe in, even if it breaks the rules.

Screw you all,
-Uncle Bob

P.s.- I'm not even going to bother replying to anything in this, I really don't feel like argueing with you people. It won't get anything done and no one will change their minds. So yea.

*puts on a hat and walks out the door*

*edit by Abdur*
Thank you for your offensiveness, good day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-08-02 19:41 ]</font>

asdf
Aug 2, 2003, 09:19 PM
Yeah...you herb, I said the same thing in the thread that dealt with this situation.

You should remove my foot from your ass and leave.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=61417&forum=9&start=40&41

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: asdf on 2003-08-02 19:20 ]</font>

pixelate
Aug 2, 2003, 09:20 PM
Wow. Tolerance, maybe? Nice way of avoiding conflict by not replying to a thread. Maybe that's why people dislike most of those with your point of view. You're not willing to compromise in any way. And you're not willing to think things through.

Good job at looking like you're from the 1800's.

asdf
Aug 2, 2003, 09:22 PM
On 2003-08-02 19:20, pixelate wrote:
Maybe that's why people dislike most of those with your point of view. And you're not willing to think things through.

I respect his opinion, he just brought it about all wrong.

On the other hand, pixelate, I hate people like you.

The types who feel they're bothered by the actions of others but fail to prove someones uselessness in a post, rather, you simply say you dislike him and warrant his life as a waste.

Pity, I'd show a little more respect to someone who actually put forth something outside of living with whatever happens.

pixelate
Aug 2, 2003, 09:26 PM
On 2003-08-02 19:22, asdf wrote:

On 2003-08-02 19:20, pixelate wrote:
Maybe that's why people dislike most of those with your point of view. And you're not willing to think things through.

I respect his opinion, he just brought it about all wrong.

On the other hand, pixelate, I hate people like you.

The types who feel they're bothered by the actions of others but fail to prove someones uselessness in a post, rather, you simply say you dislike him and warrant his life as a waste.

Mmm, don't remember saying his life was a waste. Wasn't trying to prove him useless either. Read what you quote.

asdf
Aug 2, 2003, 09:32 PM
To keep things kosher I'll apply something at the end of my dealings with posts that come from pixelate-types. Negativity isn't healthy; Bob's post was edgy, but not derogotory, aside from his word choices.

He delivered his opinion with a very apparent chip on his shoulder, but he still followed a few rules.

You complaining that he'd offer no sense to a matter because he couldn't is where you limit him, though you feel you haven't done that. =

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: asdf on 2003-08-02 19:33 ]</font>

Asuka_chan
Aug 2, 2003, 09:34 PM
So, uh... basically what you're saying is that everyone who is a homosexual or anyone who supports homosexuality, or even doesn't really care if people are gay or not, are all losers and have a shitty point of view? People like you make me sick. I'm not a homosexual myself. I will never be one. But I hold no grudges over homosexual people. How would you feel if someone told you that you couldn't marry the person you loved most? Pretty damn mad, I can tell you that. So... congratulations, you've just won the Insenstitive Jerk of the Week award.

ABDUR101
Aug 2, 2003, 09:35 PM
Wow, not aiming high on the maturity meter, are we?

OK, if you won't bother to reply, I won't bother to keep this flame-baitish and ignorant thread open for discussion. Whether severe actions are taken or not will be decided later.