PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone legit out there?

Jeff86
Aug 2, 2003, 11:06 PM
Hi!
I've been online for only a few days now and all I have seen is BKBs, T-J Swords, Heavens Punisher and other super weapons, I've already seen some of those hacked weapon merges too. I'm tired of em!
I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is legit and would want to meet, play together, exchange guild cards, no clans or anything like that, just simply play legit and have fun. Oh and I'm a lv 130 HUmar, so i'd like to play with other 100+ legit players.

_Sinue_
Aug 3, 2003, 12:34 AM
I'm legit

ShadowCaster
Aug 3, 2003, 11:16 AM
I;ve got one legit character. I hada legit 152 FOnewm and a legit 126 HUcaseal, but they were corrupted. I recreated the HUcaseal she's currently lvl 52, using 8 TJ Swords, a BKB, and a Varista :/

Blade21
Aug 3, 2003, 06:49 PM
i'M LEGIT!!! WOOO!!! But i went offline with my buddies to prevent corruption and to have more fun. Actually this is a hell of a lot more fun then online.

Note: 100th post!!!!!! w00t!!

Benoit
Aug 3, 2003, 06:58 PM
I'm a hardcore legit. Always been. Not a whiny one, though.
I'm currently at LV 60, so until I'm 100+ I guess we can't play unless you want to.

Jeff86
Aug 3, 2003, 10:09 PM
So, there are some legits out there. We'll everyone like I said I'm legit and I'd like to play with other legits. I'm usually in Antares 8 or 10 if there full I'm in Vega 1 or 2. If you want to play just look for a team named Playing legit or something similar and hopefully I'll see some of you. We can exchange cards too when we meet to find eachother easier. Btw I'm a HUmar named Jeff. And I mostly play Ult, so Benoit when you reach 80 I'll gladly play with you too. I'm not palyin anymore tonite though, need a little break, but I'll probably be on tommorow 9:00-10:00pm est time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jeff86 on 2003-08-03 20:10 ]</font>

Naagata_Clan
Aug 4, 2003, 06:05 PM
I'm a legit player... if I come across an obviously duped item, I just give them to some person running around with a BKB and level 30. I know I have some rare stuff, but that's what happenes when you have a friend that plays too much... then again I do too so some extent... Anyways, the level of my FOmarl is on the sig, and I'm normally around 10pm PST. If your still up around then, I'll keep an eye out for you. Normally Antares 8/10, though sometimes go to the hacked Vega...

gamerdell7
Aug 4, 2003, 07:54 PM
Heh,...im not legit....srry,

The_Hero_Of_Time
Aug 5, 2003, 12:23 AM
I could pass as legit...I use legit stuff now, but i did dupe materials at one point.....Im 111 Fomar if you still want to play. Im thinking of doing a trick to reset everything back to the way it was at level 1, but you still keep your level.

Dunedain
Aug 5, 2003, 01:06 AM
I'm not legit, but I don't use the new glitches that have been discovered, if you still might wanna play with me... I can say that even as a partially non-legit person that this max stats / multiple equip glitch is really messing up PSO 10 times more than duping...

ZanMato
Aug 6, 2003, 09:12 AM
I am legit, I have a lv 130 FOmar called Sonic Beta who could play with you.

Look out for me in Antares 8 or Polaris 1. I'm usually online between 10pm and 4am UK time if you want to meet up and play. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

pso14789
Aug 7, 2003, 07:51 AM
I'm legit. My characters are in my sig. Since I use Neoseeker.com, and we use Altair:08-02, that's where you'll find me some nights. But I often just go to the first available block in Vega unless somebody Mails me otherwise.

BladedShadow
Aug 7, 2003, 09:13 AM
I don't use hacked weapons, don't dupe and don't hack.
The weapons I gain by trade might be duped though...

CHaomar
Aug 8, 2003, 03:28 AM
I am a Legit and I'd love to play, because I too am sick to here with dreamcast mags, BKBs, Guild millas, Double cannons, TJ swords and those people that cant beat the game without that multiple weapon cheat.... ....so they use it ALL the time, I just want to play a a challenging quest or two, and dance up a storm in the lobby!!! and have a joke or two along the way, Is that really too much to ask? really? I mean are we so endangered we have to actively search on the inernet to find Legitters to play with. Because in the game itself they are as rare as rocking horse poo... ... and has anyone else noticed this, the rarest weapon on PSO isnt a rare at all its a sabre, you never see it, isnt that a sign of the times.

in short,I am legit I'd love to play and I want to dance, NIGHT FEVER NIGHT FEEEEVER!!!!

Robbo
Aug 11, 2003, 09:51 AM
Yay im legit the only dupe i used on gc was a few mats but got rid off them all my stuff is legit (found online and offline)like my chars and i also know zanmoto up there or sonic beta as hes known im lvl 98 and im a hucast,I'm on from 11 till 2-3a.m Gmt so meet up.cya round. "Off to find mil lily"

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pandaroll.gif

OniTatsujin
Aug 11, 2003, 10:07 AM
im legit, and im getting online soon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
i might of duped some mats, but thats when i was trying out the "duping" i dont really like it know more...

tryin to get Red Partisan from C. Assassins...C. Assassin count: 43-no damn red partisan!

Jeff86
Aug 11, 2003, 10:29 AM
Now that we are getting quite a few people maybe we should pick a ship/block where we can meet. We all don't have to be there at the same time, it would just be cool to know that there's a block with legit people in it. But we can't meet in a place like Antares8 (to crowded), we could make a block in Altair or any other less crowded palce to meet once and a while. Does anyone have a favorite less crowded block for us to meet, maybe where some other legits already play?

OniTatsujin
Aug 11, 2003, 10:30 AM
Vega 3-10 is where i will be hanging out soon

Sockey
Aug 11, 2003, 09:34 PM
My main characters are legit Lvl 73. But i hv 1 legit char. Dont get me wrong I really wish Hacking wasnt here I just have him for experiments.

Shuveit
Aug 11, 2003, 11:41 PM
I'm completely legit, and I always love finding other legit players to play with.
My characters are:
Daemon - lvl 147 - Hucast - Skyly
Your Mother - lvl 47 - Ramarl - Redria
Lynx - lvl 27 - Fomar - Pinkal

JohanCC
Aug 12, 2003, 02:02 AM
I'll be online soon with my legit ppls:
Johan (FOmar) lvl 55
Hakuhan (HUmar) lvl 30

I just got the game not to long ago, so I'm not that high yet. :/

If you ppls decide on a legit hang-out type place, I'm in.

Any PC legits out there? The only time I've been in a game w/o hackers was a private game w/ a friend.

Robbo
Aug 12, 2003, 03:25 PM
I'm legit and i know a few legit people online aswell im a european player english to be exact im on polaris block 1 normally from 11p.m till 2-3am gmt (greenwich meen time) meet up with me. Just veiw my profile to check my chars lvls. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Geshtar-
Aug 12, 2003, 08:05 PM
hey hey! I'm a legit player! names Scott, level 165 ima HUmar (dont hate me cause ima HUmar, there great characters, damn you un-legit n00bz for giving HUmars a bad rap!) PM me if you wanna get together and meet! I will be expecting a PM =P

Nickwillnotbe
Aug 13, 2003, 02:20 PM
Hey, I am also legit. I have a level 135 HUmar, a 96 FOnewm, and a level 20 HUcast. I would be interested in meeting up. Just give me a ship and time and I will try to meet up.

hey hey! I'm a legit player! names Scott, level 165 ima HUmar (dont hate me cause ima HUmar, there great characters, damn you un-legit n00bz for giving HUmars a bad rap!) PM me if you wanna get together and meet! I will be expecting a PM =P

I totally agree with you.

Jeff86
Aug 13, 2003, 05:34 PM
Hi everyone! I'm going to be on tonight around 9:30pm est time. I'll be in Deneb 7-5 with -Geshtar- and we'll be playing legit, so any other legits are welcome to come and play too.