PDA

View Full Version : Retarded Braindead Chars

UltimateEnigma
Aug 2, 2003, 11:47 PM
If you need a Delsaber Arm..Why doesnt your char stab the Delsaber in the eye with a fork,AND THEN CUT OFF ITS ARM? WHAT A FUCKIN IDEA! I mean,instead of cutting ti,they wait for it to fall neatly wrapped in a red box.The average dioit could bring a beaker to battle olga flow and then take his blood afterward and WALLAH...OLGA FLOW DNA!

Retarded ST..

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Aug 4, 2003, 09:14 AM
No.

Intimidacius
Aug 4, 2003, 09:26 AM
You should be able to. It only makes sense.
"What? This Delsaber doesn't have a left arm? How did it cut Intimidacius up?"
Another thing, why does a Pal Rappy have all sorts of rare weapons and stuff? Where does it keep them? Why doesn't the little sucker try to kill Intimidacius with them? Why does the Hildebear have a trimate nestled in its sweet, sweet innards? Where do these creatures get these things?
Too many questions, not enough laxatives. Sonic Team, why do you hate us so?

Intimidacius killed a booma to find a Flowen's sword replica, that does not fit inside of a booma

Aredhel
Aug 4, 2003, 11:41 AM
You guys are right - it's SOOOOO unrealistic. They should just have monsters not drop anything anymore.

Kadavreski
Aug 4, 2003, 12:52 PM
it be annoying
why if dead monsters asink into the floor when dead,why dont you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mechgun_mike on 2003-08-04 10:53 ]</font>

UltimateEnigma
Aug 4, 2003, 09:52 PM
I meant you can cut it off before they die!

Intimadus(sorry for the mispell) if you pay attention to the story pioneer 1s army had a tons of weaponary and after they died the monsters picked it up.

Aredhel
Aug 4, 2003, 10:32 PM
So you're saying Pioneer 1 had a nice supply of 1975 Agitos? Wow, I guess I rode on the wrong effin' ship. (except for Pioneer 1 exploding and all - I coulda survived!)

UltimateEnigma
Aug 5, 2003, 12:40 AM
actually,yes...thats what im saying...try talking to the rangers in front of the warp gate and read ricos message thingys