PDA

View Full Version : episode 3..sucks!!

Superfly_TNT
Aug 3, 2003, 12:47 AM
i just watched a clip from a fight scene for episode 3 and in my opinion, it really sucks. it takes like 5 minutes to attack one time. and you have to roll dice or something. i don't fully understand the aspects of the game but from the clip, it looks extremely boring and the same thing over and over again.

St_Botchua
Aug 3, 2003, 01:06 AM
yeah im not to jazzed about it myself

Guile
Aug 3, 2003, 02:46 AM
Oooh take that Episode 3!
Yeah does'nt look like it's going to be good, infact IMO it wont.

and for all those who are gonna post later saying "Don't judge a game tell you play it!"

Too late, we already did.

Reenee
Aug 3, 2003, 11:29 AM
You haven't played it yet.

muff
Aug 3, 2003, 11:35 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2003, 02:59 PM
whats the point.

you know i watched all the movies available on that italian partner site (thanks btw) and i'm very curious about it. i cant wait to lay my hands on it.

so you don't like it? i'm happy you don't.

its ignorant people like you who enter c-mode teams, acting like idiots, caring for nothing besides getting their damn srank, knowing and caring jack about tactics, maps, teamwork and even proper battling. simply ruining other peoples efforts and wasting every player's time.

ep.3 is definitely nothing for you. and i'm glad you realized it before you bought it. at least you're not ruining other players experiences with it.

finally, no offense. i just had to vent a little about all the c-mode morons these days.
you may even be good at c-mode - i dont really care - it was just meant as an example.

ep.3 is not for people who got into the game one or two months ago, but who are playing it since several years by now. people who are plain bored by normal game, by battle and even by challenge (normal or TA), so if its not for you, then fine. have fun with ep.1+2. best wishes.

thank you very much once again for your decision to not buy ep.3.

Superfly_TNT
Aug 4, 2003, 07:44 PM
On 2003-08-03 12:59, rena-ko wrote:
whats the point.

you know i watched all the movies available on that italian partner site (thanks btw) and i'm very curious about it. i cant wait to lay my hands on it.

so you don't like it? i'm happy you don't.

its ignorant people like you who enter c-mode teams, acting like idiots, caring for nothing besides getting their damn srank, knowing and caring jack about tactics, maps, teamwork and even proper battling. simply ruining other peoples efforts and wasting every player's time.

ep.3 is definitely nothing for you. and i'm glad you realized it before you bought it. at least you're not ruining other players experiences with it.

finally, no offense. i just had to vent a little about all the c-mode morons these days.
you may even be good at c-mode - i dont really care - it was just meant as an example.

ep.3 is not for people who got into the game one or two months ago, but who are playing it since several years by now. people who are plain bored by normal game, by battle and even by challenge (normal or TA), so if its not for you, then fine. have fun with ep.1+2. best wishes.

thank you very much once again for your decision to not buy ep.3.

well damn i think everyone who read this can see that you have some issues. yea i'm not buying ep3 and that's not a big deal. you think very many people are? only little kids like yourself who like pokemon are buying it. so just shutup. ok. i said shutup. shutup now. be quit. hush. shut the freak up! i don't care what you have to say little girl shutup!!!
oh and finally. sorry i had to vent a little about stupid people like you. you were just used as an examle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superfly_TNT on 2003-08-04 17:45 ]</font>

Reenee
Aug 4, 2003, 07:53 PM
Nice way to make yourself look like you don't think ahead, don't have regards, and don't have logical opinions.

polishedweasel
Aug 5, 2003, 11:54 PM
On 2003-08-03 00:46, Guile wrote:
"Don't judge a game tell you play it!"

Don't Judge it until you tried it....lamer. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif mwhahahahahahaha. What now Guile?

*sonicboom*

Para
Aug 6, 2003, 02:54 AM
"Don't judge a book by its cover."

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2003, 03:18 AM
i posted a thread like this before acouple of days after i joined

if you want a handgun just equip it
and stinger replied

well theres nuthing we can do
geee the lollipop lolita said

something about me being afraid of card games
i wanted to flame because thats not right ,but you cant argue with a mod http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif