PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Need Yamigarasu!!!!This Purple Katana is elusive to

Trifuse
Aug 4, 2003, 11:35 PM
Willing to trade multiple itmes for this one item!!!!Please refer to my WANT/HAVE list to see what i have to trade for it.

Xero-01
Aug 5, 2003, 10:50 PM
I got one.

Trifuse
Aug 6, 2003, 12:00 AM
Give me a time and date plus a block and ship to meet at.

Trifuse
Aug 6, 2003, 01:08 PM
Just added about 20 new items to my have to trade list please check them out...I still havent got a Yamigarasu yet so the the trade offer still stands. Lots of offers but still no takers.

Xero-01
Aug 6, 2003, 11:10 PM
r u gonna be on tomorrow night? if so, then look up me, i'm gonna put up the items on my x box from my character on my friends box, and i'll have it i'll have the tag, Jaozen86. i'll pick from your items then. tomorrow at 11:00 p.m look for me on Apatite block 15 lobby 10.

i'll check back on this forum before i goto work tomorrow, so let me know if this is Ok or if you want to arang another time, i'm ok with whenever you want to meet but i just gotta get the character from my friend's box, and i'll be on then whats your character's name?

Xero-01
Aug 6, 2003, 11:25 PM
I checked out your items though and i was wondering if you would trade me all of these for it.?.?

Rico's Earrings
Dark Bridge
Parasitic Gene "Flow"
Rico's Glasses
God/Arm
God/Body
God/Mind (++)
God/Legs
God/Ability
God/Technique
Heaven Punisher

i reall have ben looking up these items and i like to get them from you.
feel free to email me at [email protected] its easier than going back and forth on this forum now that i think about it. i'll check about the other items you want tomorrow when i load up my character.

Trifuse
Aug 6, 2003, 11:45 PM
My character's name is Trifuse and shes a level 128 fomarl. Is that time in PST...if it is then i can meet you. What do you have to trade me for all of those items?

Xero-01
Aug 6, 2003, 11:49 PM
well for one, the yamigarasu, plus a few s- ranks and yasha, and i'd have to look up the other stuff, i'll check. but how many things did you mean you wanted to trade for the yami?

Xero-01
Aug 6, 2003, 11:51 PM
umm, thats central, it would then be 9 there, is that OK?

Trifuse
Aug 7, 2003, 03:31 AM
9 will be ok. I will give ya a max of 3 items depeding on what they are for the yamigarasu.

Xero-01
Aug 7, 2003, 02:52 PM
God/Mind (++)
Dark Bridge
Heaven Punisher

I believe that at least the dark % is 100 and there are other stats i cant remember

Trifuse
Aug 7, 2003, 07:47 PM
Can you bring the other items that up Pm'ed me also, because I just got two Yamigarasu's. I will still trade ya for yours if the stats are different!

Xero-01
Aug 8, 2003, 01:46 PM
K, i was there last night at the meeting spot, tonight at 9 pacific.

Xavier LVL 15 +

Gamer Tag Jaozen86