PDA

View Full Version : GC: looking for real neis claw and other good claws and forc

evil_zeiram
Aug 5, 2003, 02:29 PM
i have a slew of armors and sheilds about every hunter wep just pm me to see if you got what i want or if i have what u want. theres too much to list right now so please just pm me, oh yeah this is gamecube, oh i have afew ranger weps too.

evil_zeiram
Aug 6, 2003, 09:28 PM
bump: plz ppl i really want the real neis claw bad, if you wont tradefor one ill help yas look for one anybody?, and viridias?

Anidel86
Aug 8, 2003, 02:41 PM
I have silence claw, talis, mahu, mace of adaman, fire wand:agni, club of laconium, goboomas claw, boomas claw. If you are willing to trade I am looking for sealed j sword.

dragonkg12
Aug 8, 2003, 02:57 PM
i also have a silence claw, but i have a caduceus, mahu, holy ray, good force mag, alive aqu club of ziumran and brave hammer if u want any of those i want a red swrod or sealed J sword

evil_zeiram
Aug 8, 2003, 03:04 PM
sorry guys i dont have the sealed j. just the un sealed one

dragonkg12
Aug 8, 2003, 05:04 PM
even better can u dupe it or give it to me?

Anidel86
Aug 8, 2003, 05:59 PM
I will give you all of those weapons for your J sword it just might take a couple of weeks if that is alright.

megamanx97
Aug 8, 2003, 07:01 PM
lol, those last two are crackin me up

evil_zeiram
Aug 8, 2003, 07:39 PM
ok look, i dont want a silence claw unless it has 40 or more to hit, i have about every other claw tho except ill gill neis claw, im looking for real trades and when i say force stuff i mean i only need 3 things in the game. summit moon, dark bridge, and twinkle star, i also need the rest of the id cards but fat chance there. all you see on my profile is about a QUARTER of what i really have. sorry for not specifying earlier.