PDA

View Full Version : Dredg stole my PHOTON CLAW +20

Tillis
Feb 18, 2001, 07:44 AM
DANGIT ! I Love claw weapons. Vega,Geki,and Voldo are some of mty favorite video game characters. Not to mention , I like Nei ! Nei also used a claw. Thus, CLAWS RULE ! But, on server Miranda-04, a man named dredg (Hunter, Android, Blue, Skinny, Long Head) stole my Photon Claw +20 that was so graciously given to me by Zechs ! DANGIT ! I LOVE CLAWS ! If anyone knows of this guy or has a spare claw they are willing to trade for Grinders and/or DB's Sabers and Varistas (Dang Varistas ! I have 7 of them !) please post ! Oh heck, I'll even trade a Varuna type MAG for one, JUST GIMME A CLAW ! Or Akiko's Frying Pan ! I really love claws. If anyone has an Opa-Opa MAG, I'll trade for that too ! But anyway, theives always return to the scene of the crime. dredg was on the same server in a password protected game 3 minutes later. I cracked the code and got in, but he ran saying "I stole this from him... Oops ! Gotta go ! Cya later Mike !" . DANGIT ! Anyone willing to give me a claw out of sympathy ? My chara's name is Tillis and I LOVE CLAWS !