PDA

View Full Version : -_-

_J
Aug 6, 2003, 07:55 AM
Can you please remove this irritating system where the forums don't save my posts? I don't want to keep having to go to Control Panel every other post. @_@ Besides, it's not like I'm being as harsh as before.

Reenee
Aug 6, 2003, 10:12 AM
WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA-BUFFET! >..<

It's a spam forum. Duh.

You're the one who doesn't like it anyways.

Why should I care what you think?

Why should others care what you think?

Why should you care what others think?

_J
Aug 6, 2003, 10:46 AM
WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA-BUFFET! >..<

It's a spam forum. Duh.

You're the one who doesn't like it anyways.

Why should I care what you think?

Why should others care what you think?

Why should you care what others think?

I am not creating this thread to debate the purpose of this forum, thank you for stating the astoundingly obvious.

I do not dislike the forum itself, I dislike you and other members.

I do not care if you care about "what I think". You should bear in mind, I use FACTS in my posts, not opinions.

I do not care if others care about "what I think". Again, I mostly stick to facts and telling it like it is, but I don't expect you to understand.

And lastly, I don't care what you think or several others. But there are one or two people that are not morons, and I do care about what they might think.

After destroying that waste of a post, please would someone from the site stop this thing you have going where I can't get my posts to save. I'm not being half as "nasty" as before. @_@

Micah
Aug 6, 2003, 11:22 AM
i need to get banned today and post the apology

Rotis
Aug 6, 2003, 11:31 AM
What exactly do you mean by "can't get your posts to save"?

tiltnkirby26
Aug 6, 2003, 11:31 AM
On 2003-08-06 09:22, Micah wrote:
i need to get banned today and post the apology

........... right........

Asuka_chan
Aug 6, 2003, 11:33 AM
This is the spam forum. When you post here, your post count doesn't go up. If it did, a lot of our post counts would go through the roof. @_@. If you want your post count to rise, post in any other forum but this.

_J
Aug 6, 2003, 11:42 AM
This is the spam forum. When you post here, your post count doesn't go up. If it did, a lot of our post counts would go through the roof. @_@. If you want your post count to rise, post in any other forum but this.

Okay, your not frigging listening to me. My posts DO NOT SAVE. As in, unless I wipe my cookies etc my browser will just keep going back to before I posted - after I have posted. Anyways, I thought as pennance (and seeing as I had to take the pics for someone anyway...) I would let you all rip into my real pic. Not many of you are my fans so, feel free to sugar coat NOTHING. I am still working out how to get it on here though...@_@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-08-06 09:48 ]</font>

_J
Aug 6, 2003, 12:02 PM
Okay, I've taken a pic with a digital camera, someone tell me how to get a jpg file on here and you can all rip into me. : )

Asuka_chan
Aug 6, 2003, 12:40 PM
Okay, sorry. I thought you were talking about something else. Did you try pressing the refresh button (F5)?

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 6, 2003, 01:41 PM
i ee o e ae oa a o e aoo [ai] to you too, Micah.

Rotis
Aug 6, 2003, 02:00 PM
On 2003-08-06 09:42, _J wrote:
Okay, your not frigging listening to me. My posts DO NOT SAVE. As in, unless I wipe my cookies etc my browser will just keep going back to before I posted - after I have posted.

What browser do you use? Mine caches excessively sometimes, and it's a real pain in the ass.

But refreshing always solves that - so maybe it's not the same thing.

You could try turning your cache off, if you're brave (and you have broadband).

pixelate
Aug 6, 2003, 09:32 PM
You could try setting your browser so it always checks for new versions of stored pages.

Reenee
Aug 7, 2003, 01:41 AM
On 2003-08-06 08:46, _J wrote:

I am not creating this thread to debate the purpose of this forum, thank you for stating the astoundingly obvious.

Well, jeez, it was right in your face in the list of availible forums. You're quite welcome, indeed.

Ditto...on the dislike you part.

I do not care if you care about "what I think". You should bear in mind, I use FACTS in my posts, not opinions.

Bringing us down to earth is nice since I appreciate the sense of reality, but the hostile tone and insulting nature has got to go.

I do not care if others care about "what I think". Again, I mostly stick to facts and telling it like it is, but I don't expect you to understand.

Niiiice. Something to seperate us from those damn netspeak losers.

And lastly, I don't care what you think or several others. But there are one or two people that are not morons, and I do care about what they might think.

Ditto.

After destroying that waste of a post, please would someone from the site stop this thing you have going where I can't get my posts to save. I'm not being half as "nasty" as before. @_@

Nah, we hate you. Deal with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-08-06 23:43 ]</font>

Ness
Aug 7, 2003, 05:58 AM
On 2003-08-06 09:33, Asuka_chan wrote:

Indeed.

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 09:13 AM
Indeed.

Ness, this is the secnond time I've had to say how it's not just a post count thing, I know about that - and do you really think someone like me would give a shit about post counts?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-08-07 07:13 ]</font>

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 09:17 AM
You could try setting your browser so it always checks for new versions of stored pages.

That was it...a mod helped me...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anyways, some punk ass fiddled with my browser settings...

Now help me get this jpg file, taken on a digital camera, onto this forum. @_@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-08-07 07:20 ]</font>

RavenTW
Aug 7, 2003, 10:22 AM
I don't think he cares about post count. Even he knows you don't get any on this fourm. As for the jpeg, you gotta host it on a website (Angelfire, etc., though I prefer Quizilla), then put then the url, and in a post, and submit it, like:

_J/photo/file

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 02:10 PM
On 2003-08-06 23:41, Reenee wrote:

On 2003-08-06 08:46, _J wrote:

Well, jeez, it was right in your face in the list of availible forums. You're quite welcome, indeed.

Ditto...on the dislike you part.

Bringing us down to earth is nice since I appreciate the sense of reality, but the hostile tone and insulting nature has got to go.

Niiiice. Something to seperate us from those damn netspeak losers.

Ditto.

Nah, we hate you. Deal with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-08-06 23:43 ]</font>

Well put, Reenee, and I must say that the majority of PSOW does in fact hate you, _J.

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 03:15 PM
Well put, Reenee, and I must say that the majority of PSOW does in fact hate you, _J.

*hahaha*...Bring it, runt.

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 03:18 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:15, _J wrote:

Runt, eh?
Hmmm, runts must be rather larger than they once were.
I stand at 6'1".
Not exactly 'runt' stature.

Uncle_bob
Aug 7, 2003, 03:20 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:18, Raxxon_Ironis wrote:

On 2003-08-07 13:15, _J wrote:

Runt, eh?
I stand at 6'1".

Pwned http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 03:21 PM
Runt, eh?
I stand at 6'1".

BOOYAH, I got at least 2 inches on you. : ) Runt. Change your title to runt. : ) I meant metaphorical runt, as in your online persona...I thought that was obvious even to the likes of you, apparently not. Keep attending those English classes and you will understand someday. : )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-08-07 13:27 ]</font>

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:21, _J wrote:

Runt, eh?
I stand at 6'1".

BOOYAH, I got at least 2 inches on you. : ) Runt. Change your title to runt. : ) I meant metaphorical runt, as in your online persona...I thought that was obvious even to the lies of you, apparently not. Keep attending those English classes and you will understand someday. : )

Wow, he tries to give me a nickname, and instead makes a fool out of himself. Yes, I had thought you might mean it in a figurative way, and I must say that you are horrendously underestimating me. Oh well, all the better to have an advantage. By the way, how old are you? 'Runt'? Seriously man, polish your insults before you press the 'Submit' button.

Uncle_bob
Aug 7, 2003, 03:26 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:21, _J wrote:

Runt, eh?
I stand at 6'1".

BOOYAH, I got at least 2 inches on you. : ) Runt. Change your title to runt. : ) I meant metaphorical runt, as in your online persona...I thought that was obvious even to the lies of you, apparently not. Keep attending those English classes and you will understand someday. : )

English classes, eh? You're the one that can't even properly use the forms of your and you're! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 03:29 PM
English classes, eh? You're the one that can't even properly use the forms of your and you're!

You runts are all the same, you say how this is just online and PSO is just a game and shouldn't be taken seriously, then when people post and make typos (because they don't check every word like you freaks seem to) you pick up on them and make some pathetic insult - and take the grammer of people's posts seriously...you hypocritical, egotistical, ignorant, immature, petty, pathetic, foolish little runts. Change your titles to runt. : )

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 03:30 PM
_J, you might as well give up this whole anti-me campaign, as I will never quit replying, and I will never quit telling you off.

eRUPT
Aug 7, 2003, 03:32 PM
Start flaming again? when you fix the problem you blamed on us which was your own fault?

Interesting.

Raxx needs to cool it down also, your starting to become quite the flame poster as well.

Uncle_bob
Aug 7, 2003, 03:33 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:29, _J wrote:
...grammer...

Heheh...

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 03:35 PM
Start flaming again? when you fix the problem you blamed on us which was your own fault?

Interesting.

Raxx needs to cool it down also, your starting to become quite the flame poster as well.

Okay, I will obey. No more fighting with Rax and Uncle B. : /

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 03:36 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:35, _J wrote:

Interesting.

Same here.

Uncle_bob
Aug 7, 2003, 03:48 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:36, Raxxon_Ironis wrote:

Interesting.

Same here.

OMG ME TOOOO!!!! Am I still allowed to fight with myself? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 03:52 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:48, Uncle_bob wrote:

On 2003-08-07 13:36, Raxxon_Ironis wrote:

Interesting.

Same here.

OMG ME TOOOO!!!! Am I still allowed to fight with myself? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

No. Go to your room.

Uncle_bob
Aug 7, 2003, 03:54 PM
Fine then! ...
Where's my room? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:54, Uncle_bob wrote:
Fine then! ...
Where's my room? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Your ROOM, the place where you sleep?

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 04:24 PM
Hosting my pic on a site sounds like hassle...

Reenee
Aug 7, 2003, 04:31 PM
strike9.com, ya git. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kadavreski
Aug 7, 2003, 04:37 PM
lets kill _j then
then will be peace

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 04:41 PM
On 2003-08-07 14:37, mechgun_mike wrote:
lets kill _j then
then will be peace

Amen.