PDA

View Full Version : Please help me Recover from Corruption. Game Cube

ValiusTrigger
Aug 6, 2003, 07:07 PM
I am on Game Cube.
I am up dating and bumping this topic up, I got corrupted for the second time in a row and about the only thing that's going to make me reactivate my account, is if I get this stuff back as easy as I lost it. After I get this stuff I plan on paying everyone back times four, don't ask how I am going to pay you back, just know that I am. Here are the Items I need that I had.
Please Help me out.
One of every God unit. (Except G arm, G power G ability)
One of every Cure unit.
I don't know witch Flowns sword (Take's TP for special) I had two, one with 100% on everything but native and one with 100% on everything but A. beast.
6th Two TJ sword's with the same %'s as the Flowns sword above.
Holy Ray with 50% hit
Dark Flow Had %'s in the 90's and had 90% hit.
One Perfect/resist
Two Dark Link Partsain had same % as the Flowns Sword.
A Black sato Mag with 100 Def and 100 pow
A Pink sato Mag with 200 mind, (someone's going to have that for sure)
I think it was a Master sytem with 195 Mind.
Standstill Shield with good Def.
Regen. gear adv.
Delsaber buster and Shield of Delsaber
Dark Bridge
Psyco Wand
invis. guard with good def.
all lvl 30 techs I like lvl 18's more and that Tele pipe casting tech and anti lvl 7 anti.
Magical Peice.
PB/Create
I forgot to add a God/Technique
I don't Plan on getting back on until I get at least the TJ sword and The Flowns sword (with those %s) and the mags.
You can E mail me at [email protected]
or you can just post or PM me.
I would also like to thank Callie the Kitty Shan and AmyRoseSTC Master of the Hammer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ValiusTrigger on 2003-08-06 17:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ValiusTrigger on 2003-08-07 14:36 ]</font>

Lucas2k4
Aug 6, 2003, 07:42 PM
Did you get corrupted again after eveyone gave you those items? o_O

Tenton
Aug 6, 2003, 08:39 PM
i think he still havent recover from the last time yet. Well i m too buzy on recovering myself, i dont feel like helping out others yet.. If u still havent recover urs after i recover mine i might help u out^.^

ValiusTrigger
Aug 7, 2003, 07:17 AM
No I am just up dateing this topic. or bumping it if you will.

Tenton
I understand what you mean. Thanx Tenton.

Trifuse
Aug 7, 2003, 11:57 AM
What platform are you playing?

Storme
Aug 7, 2003, 01:33 PM
Well, I haven't corrupted, but these items he wants are better than the ones I have after 220 hours of gameplay, so I want them too!

If you want my opinion, read your other topic. It seems alot of people agreed, too. Ask for something abit easier to get then some of the best items in the game, don't ask for hacks/dupes, and don't expect to just get all the things you want for free.
Just some simple rules.

ValiusTrigger
Aug 7, 2003, 04:46 PM
Well Storme
I corrupted at 600 plus hours I had items you would've killed for. I also know that those swords other then the Flowns one, are easy trades I got one just for trading one mat (power) other just for trading a sealed J sword, Easy finds.
I think the problem is some ppl make it seem like these dupes ,their getting for free, are hard to get so they can get a better trade. Their not! It's not like I have never been on line! I know exactly what it's like trying to get those items, but I have nothing! So I can't get them. I know it's hard for you to comprehend why I would ask for freebies but wait until you get everything you want and you have a friends list that makes the declaration of independents look small then you lose it after 30 mins of getting all that. Then you'll understand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ValiusTrigger on 2003-08-07 14:49 ]</font>

Tenton
Aug 7, 2003, 05:49 PM
hopfully u will c this toady....
well i m going for a long time vacation starting tomorrow^.^ so if u dont c this today(before i sleep) i might not be able to help u for a very long time^.^

i need to know what lv ur char is now.
i can give u the dark flow, t-j sword, real flown sword, phycal wand. ya...all wep, cause i get 3 stash char, weapon, armor and, unite....and i hate transfer^.^

p.s: i help people, but only under certain condition. (i m not going to be the nice guy in the game, they die early^.^)

p.s: i cant add % on them now..since i corrupt...do it urself (but the dark flow is 90% hit)

ValiusTrigger
Aug 7, 2003, 06:39 PM
Ok I do see it "today" but I my account is not active, I used my friends internet account and dailed it from my house (yes it's possible as long as you both live in the same area code). I don't know his password and internet dailing number so I can't get on today. I could (might) be able to get on by this time towwmorow but it sound like that would be too late.
Please post or PM me when you will be back.
Thank you!