PDA

View Full Version : DO ME A FAVOR!!!!

Hippocanibal
Aug 6, 2003, 07:55 PM
Hey check out this quiz. Tell me what u think of it. Its my first one ever so be gentle =D.

http://quizilla.com/users/Hippocanibal/quizzes/Are%20you%20a%20loser%20(Guyz)

JTeebo
Aug 6, 2003, 07:58 PM
Cool...

I'm a sensitive geek.

Seems to fit me pretty well...

LamerPanda
Aug 6, 2003, 08:00 PM
You are the SHYT!!!! Man your kewl as hell! Nothin fades you! If everyone was like you the world be a better place. But since its not, STRUT YOUR SHIT BIOTCH!

AHW YEA PANDA IN DA HIZZY1111111!1!

Scary.

Hippocanibal
Aug 6, 2003, 08:16 PM
Everysensitive geek raise their hand *slowly stands up

Dime
Aug 6, 2003, 08:40 PM
On 2003-08-06 18:00, LamerPanda wrote:

You are the SHYT!!!! Man your kewl as hell! Nothin fades you! If everyone was like you the world be a better place. But since its not, STRUT YOUR SHIT BIOTCH!

AHW YEA PANDA IN DA HIZZY1111111!1!

We could be good friends.

RavenTW
Aug 6, 2003, 08:46 PM
I'm average, or so they crappy quiz says. I don't even wanna fit in! I wanna fit as the freak of nature!

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 04:13 PM
On 2003-08-06 18:46, RavenTW wrote:
I'm average, or so they crappy quiz says. I don't even wanna fit in! I wanna fit as the freak of nature!

So you don't want to fit in, but you want to fit in?

*takes Raven's fist and hits her with it*

STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF!!

Micah
Aug 7, 2003, 06:26 PM
You are IN DENIAL! You try your hardest to convince yourself your not a geek, your slowing turning into one. Seek help!

i got that.. sadly though if i had a crush on her id like her. but if she needed help id help her out. thats the one thing in life i love to do. but as for getting her back with her ex/bf. i would have helped her out. so id be happy. then again i have a crush on her.. but think about it.. am i selfish? no, i wouldnt force her to be with me. id let her choose who she wants.

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 06:29 PM
On 2003-08-07 16:26, Micah wrote:
You are IN DENIAL! You try your hardest to convince yourself your not a geek, your slowing turning into one. Seek help!

i got that.. sadly though if i had a crush on her id like her. but if she needed help id help her out. thats the one thing in life i love to do. but as for getting her back with her ex/bf. i would have helped her out. so id be happy. then again i have a crush on her.. but think about it.. am i selfish? no, i wouldnt force her to be with me. id let her choose who she wants.

Ohhhh, that's right... I remember now!! You were the one that posted about being so undesirable that you were called, to your face nonetheless, 'not boyfriend material.' Of course you would help these girls, but not for the correct reason. You would help in a pitiful attempt to win affection, not to be nice.

Micah
Aug 7, 2003, 06:36 PM
On 2003-08-07 16:29, Raxxon_Ironis wrote:

Ohhhh, that's right... I remember now!! You were the one that posted about being so undesirable that you were called, to your face nonetheless, 'not boyfriend material.' Of course you would help these girls, but not for the correct reason. You would help in a pitiful attempt to win affection, not to be nice.

on the contrary. i do like to help people. i dont do it for affection. i do it because im a nice guy.

but the point is. bf material isnt a big deal to me. im happy having girls that are just friends. thats 100% cool with me because see im happy with who i am. so i dont need anyone to be happy.

of course maybe you have a story you'd like to share about you and your view on girls. since im sure you have problems with them.

and just for the record. im almost 17. and never had a gf. and every girl ive met and helped. the relations have always stayed friendly. though some wanted to take it farther.. the girl not me.. i still said no. just friends.

happy now?

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 06:41 PM
On 2003-08-07 16:36, Micah wrote:

on the contrary. i do like to help people. i dont do it for affection. i do it because im a nice guy.

but the point is. bf material isnt a big deal to me. im happy having girls that are just friends. thats 100% cool with me because see im happy with who i am. so i dont need anyone to be happy.

of course maybe you have a story you'd like to share about you and your view on girls. since im sure you have problems with them.

and just for the record. im almost 17. and never had a gf. and every girl ive met and helped. the relations have always stayed friendly. though some wanted to take it farther.. the girl not me.. i still said no. just friends.

happy now?

I would be, if it weren't for one thing.
I don't believe you.
I'd say I trust you about as far as I can throw you, but I can probably throw you pretty far.
What I've seen you do, Micah, is make up stories that fit the situation in an attempt to redeem yourself. I have no reason to believe that this isn't just another one of those times.

Micah
Aug 7, 2003, 06:43 PM
On 2003-08-07 16:41, Raxxon_Ironis wrote:

On 2003-08-07 16:36, Micah wrote:

happy now?

I would be, if it weren't for one thing.
I don't believe you.
I'd say I trust you about as far as I can throw you, but I can probably throw you pretty far.
What I've seen you do, Micah, is make up stories that fit the situation in an attempt to redeem yourself. I have no reason to believe that this isn't just another one of those times.

what i said there is 100% true, and if you dont belive it. well, thats your prob. not mine.

Hippocanibal
Aug 7, 2003, 07:28 PM
gettin kinda heated up in here....

JTeebo
Aug 7, 2003, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I'm sweating.

*Takes off his shirt*

Ahhh... much better.

Hippocanibal
Aug 7, 2003, 07:38 PM
ACK! put it back on!!!
*storms over there and throws shirts at him...
JEEZ YOUR PALE!

RavenTW
Aug 8, 2003, 10:09 AM
On 2003-08-07 14:13, Raxxon_Ironis wrote:

Why is it everyone assumes I'm female?

And I want to fit OUT as a freak!

Micah
Aug 8, 2003, 07:17 PM
im sure everyone here knows im a guy

Kadavreski
Aug 8, 2003, 08:13 PM
On 2003-08-08 17:17, Micah wrote:
im sure everyone here knows im a guy

Trickstr
Aug 8, 2003, 08:44 PM
I'm an average male? uh uh

Hippocanibal
Aug 9, 2003, 01:27 PM
On 2003-08-08 08:09, RavenTW wrote:

On 2003-08-07 14:13, Raxxon_Ironis wrote:

And I want to fit OUT as a freak!

So you want to fit out as a freak eh? isnt that sorta FITTIN IN with the punkerz? Get it straight

RavenTW
Aug 9, 2003, 04:05 PM
No, it's fitting in my own little world. Which is only big enough for me, and it pushes everybody out. So I fit out in everyone elses opinion.