PDA

View Full Version : The Dentist.

TheDarkRaven
Aug 6, 2003, 08:21 PM
Today i went to the dentist to resume a cleaning, i was there a week earlier but had to leave before i could be finished because of a family emergency. So, i was dropped off with my sister. We had an appointment so i figured we would be in, then out. Really fast. We were the only people there. I Signed in and waited. Total wait time: 3 HOURS AND 34 MINUTES!! WHAT THE HELL??????? THERE WAS NOBODY THERE IN THE WAITING ROOM!! But, when somebody would come in that had an appointment too, they were taken right in. I decided to leave but the secretary lady said it would only be 10 more minutes. REEAAALLY. Try 45 minutes. My sister was finally called in. I waited an hour for her, then finally i was called. I sat down in the cair and the dentist put a mirror in my mouth, then took it out. "You are fine. You can go." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAITED 3 HOURS FOR WHAT?????????? TO HAVE A MIRROR PUT IN MY MOUTH FOR 40 SECONDS? I waited 34 minutes after that for my sister to be done. I am so pissed off right now. I want to say many foul things to the dentist but i shall only say this, Doctor, have you read any of those magazines in the waiting room?

JTeebo
Aug 6, 2003, 08:24 PM
Of course they've read the magazines! Where do you think they get them all! It's just all the shitty ones they don't like.

TheDarkRaven
Aug 6, 2003, 08:26 PM
exactly.......im still in shock because i just got back.

Zeebo
Aug 6, 2003, 10:58 PM
shoulda kicked him in the groin or her either way it swings

eviltwin
Aug 7, 2003, 12:52 AM
i know your pain, i used to go to the orthodontist, the worst time i had to wait was... i think 2 hours, and i was just ready to walk out. then i asked why it took so long and he said he went on his LUNCH BREAK!!!!111! damn that fucker well i told him to screw off, he could have NOT! shedulaed me for an appointment *huff huff* well im getting all worked up again just talking about it...

Ness
Aug 7, 2003, 06:07 AM
I've never had to wait very long at the dentist.

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Aug 10, 2003, 12:58 AM
What the hell kind of dentist do u have?? The longest I ever waited was about 10-15 minutes.

IceBlink
Aug 10, 2003, 02:36 AM
When I went dentist to have the drill, I had a wait time of 6 seconds. =/ I couldn't even sit down...

AUTO_
Aug 10, 2003, 02:47 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

BARTAmaster
Aug 12, 2003, 01:53 PM
I had to get braces and the dentist made me look into abright light to check my teeth.

Asuka_chan
Aug 12, 2003, 07:30 PM
Er...dentists are fun! ^^'

JTeebo
Aug 12, 2003, 07:33 PM
I don't like my dentist. Before I moved, I was told my teeth were fine. Then I move, and my new dentist tells me he needs to pull four teeth and that I will need braces.

I suppose it is for the better, though...

Aredhel
Aug 12, 2003, 10:00 PM
Argh, be GLAD the dentist told you that you were fine. How much shittier would it be if he told you that you had cavities and had to come back in a month to get fillings only to wait another 3 hours a month later? I found out the other day that I have 2 cavities (teeny ones) and they need to be filled. First cavities I've ever had; apparently I'm not "angling my toothebrush right" or some shit like that. *coughbullshit,docyoujustwantmymoneyyoufuckercough *

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif