PDA

View Full Version : PLz HeLp Me!

WhoUWorship
Mar 23, 2001, 03:50 AM
i got fsod so i unpluged the phone line outta my dreamcast and waited for it to disconnect and save while i was waiting i came here to enjoy the boards i went back downstairs to my room and notice the opening video playing i thought man i must have been on the boards long because my auto disconnect was set at 30minues I happily continued my game waiting to try out my newly aquired Infernal Bazooka and marvel my bank full of rares like my lavis cannon i went in the game and met up with one of my friends waiting to have another fun pso journey when a long steam of profanity filled sentences were released from my mouth i lost all my money and items and was reduced to newbie gear (sabre,frame,mag)
im very sad and furious at one point i contemplated killing yuji naka head of sonic team but i didnt so please if ne one can donate some thing i would really apreciate it.

THIS IS WHAT I LOST

WEAPONS:
Wals MK2
Infernal Bazooka+1
Lavis Cannon+9
H&S25 Justice+9
Dragonslayer+9
Geist Calibur+9
Flowens Sword+1
Blade Dance+5
Kings Gungir
Brionic+1
Diska of Braveman+9
Visk 235W+4
M&A60 Vise+9
Crush Bullet+1
Meteor Smash
Silence Claw+15
Brave Knuckle+6
Orotiagito+9
Flame Visit+6
S-Beats Blades+9
Delsabers Buster+9
Chain Sawd+30

ARMOUR:
Divinity Barrier
Ranger Field(0)
Parasite Weare Rol(4)
Flowens Frame(0)
Ultimate Shield
Spiritual Shield
Celestrial Shield
Sacred Guard
Invisible Guard
Hunter Field(3)

UNITS:
God/Power
Elf/Legs++
God/Arm
God/Ability
Ogre/Power++
General/Mind--
Elf/Arm+
God/Hp

Thanks alot to ne1 in advanced that helps me out

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: WhoUWorship on 2001-03-23 00:53 ]</font>

Gene_Starwind
Mar 23, 2001, 04:12 AM
Dude I know the feeling! Happened to me too... I wish I could help, but I still haven't gotten all my stuff back!

WhoUWorship
Mar 23, 2001, 09:01 PM
BUMP

will someone please help me

WhoUWorship
Mar 25, 2001, 04:44 AM
I GOT EVERYTHING BACK SO I WOULD LIKE TO CLOSE THIS TOPIC