PDA

View Full Version : T Secrets

pixelate
Aug 7, 2003, 03:11 AM
"When I guest starred on Silver Spoons I asked Ricky Schroeder if he was the kid who cried a lot in the movie The Champ. He said yes. Then he asked me if I cried when I saw the movie. I said 'No.' I lied."
"During the filming of Rocky III whenever I did a scene with Meredith Burgess, I pretended I was Batman, and he was the Penguin, and we were filming an episode of the old Batman TV show. It was fun to pretend."

"I remember one time I tried to pity this fool. He told me his name was Jeff. He was married. He pulled out his wallet and showed me three pictures of his kids; Kelly, Robert, Brittany. Real cute kids. Don't get too close man. It's hard to pity a fool if you get too close."

"In Rocky III my character's name was Clubber Lang. I wanted him to be cutesy Mike Sunshine. The producers said no. That made me sad."

"People wonder why I call myself Mr. T. One dude asked, 'does the T stand for tough?' I said no. Another dude asked if the T stands for my last name, Tureaud. No it does not. The 'T' in Mr. T stands for tuna. T loves tuna."

"I remember when I guest-starred on 'Diff'rent Strokes.' I said to the director, 'When do I get to do my scene with Tootie?' He said, 'No man, that's a different show.' I never did get to do that scene with Tootie."

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 09:16 AM
Say what?

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 03:05 PM
On 2003-08-07 07:16, _J wrote:
Say what?

Quotes from Mr. T. Can you not read?

_J
Aug 7, 2003, 03:08 PM

EXACTLY- say what?

Raxxon_Ironis
Aug 7, 2003, 03:09 PM
On 2003-08-07 13:08, _J wrote:

EXACTLY- say what?

I pity the fool who don't understand pixelate's threads!