PDA

View Full Version : For the love

Eowyn
Mar 23, 2001, 06:47 AM
Fix the PK'ing problem!!! This is worse then duping. I've been PK'd 3 times in the past hour. i'd rather not have resta if it meant no PK'ing

VULCAN
Mar 23, 2001, 06:52 AM
Heh! ...And another one bites the dust! Keep it up Gidge! Your on a role! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Eowyn
Mar 23, 2001, 07:37 AM
Gidge? Whoes gidge? I was PK'd by a ranger Lvl 97 who is named DieHard (real origional there). Although i followed him for 2 hours bitching at him, but of course it still didn't accomplish anything. Oh well. There will always be immature people out there. I just wish this "trick" was never discovered. And now i'm forced to using a cheap weapon because i'm afraid of someone stealing it, or being forced to play in pw protected games. I think i'll switch to the japaneese servers, i've never had a problem over there.

BWS-1
Mar 23, 2001, 07:58 AM
not playing in password protected game is like having sex without condoms: it's more fun but a hell riskier!*

*Now, I hope I will not get banned for those words 'cause I just found that it was the best way to illustrate this situation so plzplzplzpzlplz, don't ban me, thank you

VULCAN
Mar 23, 2001, 08:57 AM
lol... Just hang around Puck 9 for a while and you'll find out soon enough.

Breezblok
Apr 2, 2001, 01:25 PM
I've been online about 7 times on PSO now, and joined about 13 different teams in unpassworded games, and I've never had my items stolen. I guess there are just some people out there you can't trust, and who get a kick out of taking other people's stuff. These people are only hurting themselves, as the whole fun of PSO is discovering things for yourself. These people aren't hard to spot though, they've normally got at least one phrase like 'Suk muy *&%! poo feace', and are called 'Mr_kill_bangbang_youdie' or something. My advice.....wait until they die and then get some payback. And if somebody looks dodgy, take a couple of scape dolls with you just in case. Anyway, if you're any good you wouldn't die in the first place http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif I'm out.

Lmnopia
Apr 19, 2001, 02:13 PM
umm they did fix it or is this just an old post?