PDA

View Full Version : Strategy Guide??

ittoryu
Feb 18, 2001, 08:07 AM
I read on one of the many PSO message board that there was an official guide out for the game and was wondering if this was true...if so can someone tell me how to get hold of one..tks

gideon
Feb 18, 2001, 08:24 AM
Click the cover image on the left side of this window http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif.

It's just under the 'Latest Items' window..

SuperSubZero
Feb 18, 2001, 10:55 AM
I bought mine at a Software ETC. in my local mall. Very comprehensive guide, and the writers made it very entertaining to read through as well.

They finally explain what items are more common with which Section ID's and from what I can tell, it's right on the money in my case.

-SSZ

Mrgrfx
Feb 18, 2001, 11:15 AM
But they left some key elements out!!! Recently a faq about mags was posted, that gave in detail what to feed the mag and what did what, none of this information was in there. The guide, in my opinion, is great for intermediate players, but is still far off from being helpful to advance players. (Side note) It did in fact have great pictures!!!

Hobbes
Feb 18, 2001, 11:29 AM
its got some nice features but they should have just included the damn special weaps, even if they were in a "spoiler" section or something. the mag thing is nice to see the names and then go to one of the online faqs and make it.