PDA

View Full Version : Beam me up, Scotty!!

Neo_Squall105
Aug 8, 2003, 03:11 AM
Anyone ever noticed the little circlish things that come around you if you use CAL to take you to P2 in EP. 2?

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 03:18 AM
No, not really, maybe becasue i dont use that to quit out...

Neo_Squall105
Aug 8, 2003, 03:40 AM
Quiet mortal. I wasn't talking to the icky HUmales

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 03:47 AM
???? No offense but i shall never bow down to a weakling of your standards...
BTW You dont know who your messing with...

inDOMinable
Aug 8, 2003, 05:52 AM
OOOOOOOOH! Who is he messing with? One of the legion of HUmar fanboys out there? Are you a Sephiroth or a Kenshin? You guys are all so cool looking I just can't decide who is better.

Pixel441
Aug 8, 2003, 06:28 AM
OoOoh boy you ARE wrong, he is the HUmar that takes the original [premade] HUmar from PSO, and by the way his name is, Vegeta2938721 lmfao ^_^

DoobySnacks
Aug 8, 2003, 07:58 AM
no....sounds nifty ill get on and look at it... but did you get the "Beam me up,Scotty from me?" my chars name is dooby snacks......*smites thy self*

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 09:21 AM
i dont look like nay of them...and im not ni HUmar fanboy...my HUmar looks like my made up char in my stories i make...so im not a fanboy...besides, i wouldnt really name a char on pso after a DBZ char or anytihng like that..all my chars i made up, there clothing and hair style are made the way i like it to be...so you shut your flaming mouth up, because you don't know nothing about me fool...

Reiya
Aug 8, 2003, 05:47 PM
LMAO, u fucking funny dude.

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 05:54 PM
Why thank you...
i'll have to add you to the "Will not slay on PSO when i get online list", if you have online..

inDOMinable
Aug 8, 2003, 08:01 PM
On 2003-08-08 07:21, OniTatsujin wrote:
i dont look like nay of them...and im not ni HUmar fanboy...my HUmar looks like my made up char in my stories i make...so im not a fanboy...besides, i wouldnt really name a char on pso after a DBZ char or anytihng like that..all my chars i made up, there clothing and hair style are made the way i like it to be...so you shut your flaming mouth up, because you don't know nothing about me fool...

You're right SSJXXSEPHIROTH25479XXJSS, I don't know nothing about you. I don't not know no things about noone on this forum, except for the crap they like to spew forth. So from you're ever so eloquent bullshit, consisting of "my character can kill you", I surmised that you are a total jackass. I'm pretty sure that nothing you say on here is going to convince me otherwise, quite the opposite probably. I just wanted to shut your ass up, but I guess that backfired. By the way I'm gonna go online, talk a bunch of shit, make my guy look like some lame ass anime character and annoy the hell out of everyone. But I damn sure won't quit out with that beam me up scotty thing, cause that just aint cool like my double negative chump ass. FOOL!

OniTatsujin
Aug 8, 2003, 08:24 PM
1st of all, i didn't say My Char will kill your char
2nd of all, i dont name any of my characters after anime characters
3rd of all, your a hypricrite

ABDUR101
Aug 8, 2003, 09:41 PM
Hi Ho Hi Ho, off to fresh kills we go. =

Bit
Aug 8, 2003, 09:48 PM
Let's not get into a big fight over something like this, either.

Let people think whatever they want, It doesn't really matter in the long run, it's best to just ignore such situations, and let it go.