PDA

View Full Version : Women suck

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 8, 2003, 07:48 PM
I am sick and tired of dealing with women. They do nothing by lie and take advantage of you. Fuck em.

LamerPanda
Aug 8, 2003, 07:57 PM
Why, thank you!

Can we at least have an explination of why we suck so much, though, other than that brief sound bite?

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 8, 2003, 07:59 PM
Let's put it this way I paid my wife's way through law school , paid for our house, raised my daughter and got screwed. She decided it was more important for her to have an affai with an 18 year old high school drop out than continue her marriage with a husband that loved her and our daughter with all his heart.

LamerPanda
Aug 8, 2003, 08:03 PM
... wow.

I'm really sorry. I can't say that I know what it's like, but that must be horrible.

I'm sorry if I put pressure on you if you didn't want to explain it, it's just that so many topics around here are people complaining about minor problems. You, though, have every right to be angry.

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 8, 2003, 08:04 PM
that's ok......just wanted to vent some steam....been playing pso for about 3 weeks and have found this is a great and understaning community.

Mystil
Aug 8, 2003, 08:31 PM
On 2003-08-08 17:48, Buffalo_Trace wrote:
I am sick and tired of dealing with women. They do nothing by lie and take advantage of you. Fuck em.

It's the same with men.

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 8, 2003, 08:42 PM
I know ijust don't know why it has to be this way.

ABDUR101
Aug 8, 2003, 09:28 PM
Don't generalize so much. Just sum it up as people suck, aye.

I'm sorry for the outcome, but personally I'd rather it happen and be gotten out of the way, than have someone sneaking behind my back and not getting caught.

You have my sympathy, but take charge of the situation and get through it for your daughter, yeah?

RangerFenix
Aug 9, 2003, 12:20 AM
Women do suck... most of them... until they grow up, same with us guys. Sorry bout ur situation, hopefully u get custody of ur child...

BoUnCeR
Aug 9, 2003, 09:06 AM
On 2003-08-08 18:31, Silhouette wrote:

It's the same with men.

This, my friends, is nowadays Humanity.

Morfos
Aug 9, 2003, 09:56 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:US0BoOmi9gEC:www.importthugs.com/forum/smileys/sucks.gif

Your going to stereotype all women because of your wife?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-08-09 07:57 ]</font>

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 9, 2003, 11:39 AM
No just blowing off steam.....sorry

Dime
Aug 9, 2003, 11:47 AM
His wife cheated on him, fuck you guys, let him stereotype all he wants.

PaNicK
Aug 9, 2003, 02:01 PM
Guys he's just blowing off steam, he was truely pissed and this is a rant forum, most rants are kinda on the spot. You have my deepest sympathys. I hope you daughter is ok, with all this going on in her life.

Artemidorus
Aug 9, 2003, 09:50 PM
That totally super sucks. I have my heart out to ya. Maybe she was a thrill seeker and thought doing that would be a thrill. i dunno. no matter what people (and the Clinton administration) say~cheating is WRONG! I hope she gets what she deserves in the end.

Maybe her 18 y/o sweety will get run-over by truck carrying lawn gnomes...

eviltwin
Aug 9, 2003, 11:02 PM
i know how your daughter feels, my mother cheated on my dad with some asswhole who someday i hope to kill,*plots evil sceam* but the pain does get better just takes a while

Harlan_Steel
Aug 9, 2003, 11:24 PM

You suck.

Bit
Aug 9, 2003, 11:50 PM
On 2003-08-09 21:24, Harlan_Steel wrote:

You suck.

If you read more of the thread, You would see he has a very legitimate reason to be angry. Let's ease up, and try to be supportive atleast?

As for my thoughts, I truly hope you and your daughter will be fine, It's a tragic event.

_J
Aug 10, 2003, 06:55 AM
...About 2% of married people are actually in love, your not alone. Humans...

Raziel_Kai
Aug 10, 2003, 07:20 AM
It's the irresponsability of people that sucks...
but yeah, I sympathize with you man.

Like all the people here, I do hope for you and your daughter the best. So go on ahead and carry on!

And by the way, your ex didn't deserve you.

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 10, 2003, 07:37 AM
I didn't mean to offend anybody, I was just blowing off steam. I apologize for any hurt feelings I am just really hurting now.

Atax
Aug 10, 2003, 08:14 AM
rant till you're heart's contempt; Fuck the twits who said you have no right to say what you said.

Mystil
Aug 10, 2003, 08:14 AM
I know how it feels to be cheated on, and I can say I know how you feel, but there's better women out there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Cooler, awesomer...outstanding females. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 10, 2003, 08:17 AM
On 2003-08-10 06:14, Silhouette wrote:
I know how it feels to be cheated on, and I can say I know how you feel, but there's better women out there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Cooler, awesomer...outstanding females. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I hope your right.

Raziel_Kai
Aug 10, 2003, 08:28 AM
Sillhouette's right.
There are really awesome women out there.
Just don't anger and sadness cloud your eyes and you'll find someone really worthy of you and your daughter.

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 10, 2003, 08:33 AM
I thought I had found that person......boy was I fooled.

Atax
Aug 10, 2003, 10:15 AM
Tis better to love and lost, then to never loved at all.

_J
Aug 10, 2003, 11:10 AM
Even if you meet someone you like, there's always going to be the problem of your daughter accepting her and all that...rough. I would say yes, women suck. So do males though.

Rudoku
Aug 10, 2003, 12:17 PM
I really hope you kicked someone's ass...I feel for ya'.

Wewt
Aug 10, 2003, 12:44 PM
On 2003-08-10 09:10, _J wrote:
Even if you meet someone you like, there's always going to be the problem of your daughter accepting her and all that...rough. I would say yes, women suck. So do males though.

Now why did you say that? Did you really want to give him a headstart on a new headache that is yet to surface?

ryomakuriyami
Aug 10, 2003, 01:26 PM
On 2003-08-09 21:24, Harlan_Steel wrote:

You suck.

Stop talking about yourself, it's impolite.

Gestiv
Aug 10, 2003, 04:44 PM
...Damn. Well, I hope you and yours can move on w/o too much hassle... Good luck, man.
About the women thing... sure, some women suck, but many are the complete opposite. You just have to get to know them 1st. And it's the same w/ guys. My personal opinion is that women are something to be revered and loved. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Buuuuuut, that's just me! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_J
Aug 11, 2003, 11:45 AM
Now why did you say that? Did you really want to give him a headstart on a new headache that is yet to surface?

Because it's the straight up truth, it WILL be a problem. Simply ignoreing it until the last possible moment is RARELY a wise way to go. I know it's not what he wants to hear, but sometimes that's just how things turn out.

Monomate
Aug 11, 2003, 01:25 PM
wow...that's...deep...hurts a lot...PSO can help you with everything...its a great game, and...for the most part *glares at Sham* a very understanding community with great people. You may even meet a new love online (until they turn out to be a deranged psycho who keeps dead people in their freezer). Umm...yeah...i don't think that helped...but...sorry...

there are no words that i can say that will make anything better...there are no words for such feelings...

Buffalo_Trace
Aug 11, 2003, 03:05 PM
LOl.....that actually did help http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Aredhel
Aug 11, 2003, 06:41 PM
Perhaps you can find consolence in the fact that my father is going through practically the exact same thing (misery DOES love company, after all)...

Ah, the love that was my father and Ex-step mother lasted exactly 10 years. 2 days after their 10th anniversary, my dad got the divorce papers handed to him while he was sitting down to lunch with some buddies from work. No explanation from the waitress or anything, he just got the papers and started reading. about halfway down the first paragraph, he called her up on her cell phone and left a message saying that "I don't know exactly what has happened here, but I would really like to talk about this with you" and that's about it - no threats, etc.. Know what happened to him for that? He spent 2 nights in jail and got 2 years of probation with 36 months of anger management courses once per week. What exactly did he do wrong? Apparently, he violated the restraining order that was stipulated on the last pages of the packet he hadn't read yet, but ignorance of the LAW is no excuse. It wasn't that he has a bad lawyer either - the court said he didn't need to be punished, but the probation dept thinks he deserved to be punished anyways. There was never any abuse to my step-mother, me, or my step-sister, yet, my ex-step-mom is still claiming she's "afraid" of him so that she can claim the scared female plea. Now it's a battle over alimony and custody over my little half-sister. It's not the law's fault either- after all, guns don't kill people, people kill people. Whatever your thoughts on gun control are, (it's only a phrase) you can't take away the law, and the law is reserved for occurences that it could be of help - not to be used so you can get what you want from a divorce. Thus...

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/girlsevil.gif

Wewt
Aug 12, 2003, 07:26 AM
On 2003-08-11 09:45, _J wrote:

Because it's the straight up truth, it WILL be a problem. Simply ignoreing it until the last possible moment is RARELY a wise way to go. I know it's not what he wants to hear, but sometimes that's just how things turn out.

So, you think every problem should be dealt with as soon as possible? Do you tell people they are going to die all the time?

Jehosaphaty
Aug 12, 2003, 11:06 AM
Aredhel certainly has a way with math.

_J
Aug 12, 2003, 01:05 PM
Perhaps you can find consolence in the fact that my father is going through practically the exact same thing (misery DOES love company, after all)...

Ah, the love that was my father and Ex-step mother lasted exactly 10 years. 2 days after their 10th anniversary, my dad got the divorce papers handed to him while he was sitting down to lunch with some buddies from work. No explanation from the waitress or anything, he just got the papers and started reading. about halfway down the first paragraph, he called her up on her cell phone and left a message saying that "I don't know exactly what has happened here, but I would really like to talk about this with you" and that's about it - no threats, etc.. Know what happened to him for that? He spent 2 nights in jail and got 2 years of probation with 36 months of anger management courses once per week. What exactly did he do wrong? Apparently, he violated the restraining order that was stipulated on the last pages of the packet he hadn't read yet, but ignorance of the LAW is no excuse. It wasn't that he has a bad lawyer either - the court said he didn't need to be punished, but the probation dept thinks he deserved to be punished anyways. There was never any abuse to my step-mother, me, or my step-sister, yet, my ex-step-mom is still claiming she's "afraid" of him so that she can claim the scared female plea. Now it's a battle over alimony and custody over my little half-sister. It's not the law's fault either- after all, guns don't kill people, people kill people. Whatever your thoughts on gun control are, (it's only a phrase) you can't take away the law, and the law is reserved for occurences that it could be of help - not to be used so you can get what you want from a divorce. Thus...

That would be amazingly frustrating...

On 2003-08-11 09:45, _J wrote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you think every problem should be dealt with as soon as possible? Do you tell people they are going to die all the time?

Okay, my post is right above what you posted so I'm suprised even you posted this. No where in my post did I say "I think every problem should be dealt with as soon as possible?" - don't ask rhetorical questions, the answer to that question is WITHIN the post itself. As a matter of fact, yes. I do tell people the average human life span is ROUGHLY 960 months - and that's it. But that's another topic entirely, and has nothing to do with the guy who has just had his wife leave him. I posted it's not normally a good idea to simply ignore problems like the one he will face with his kid, until the last minute. And quite simply, it's right. Stop making silly little argumentative posts, because there is no point to argue over. The fact of the matter here is, he WILL have to consider his child when/if he is going to date/re-marry, and it would be more wise to consider it before it becomes a problem. End of "disscussion".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-08-14 12:10 ]</font>

CGoodness
Aug 14, 2003, 02:04 PM

damn straight

Wewt
Aug 14, 2003, 02:46 PM
You never did say people should deal with every problem as soon as possible, you didn't even had to say it. You brought up a problem for this guy that he probably won't have to deal with for a very long time. Plus, his wife has just screwed him over. Let the guy deal with that first before starting something new for him to deal with.

He wasn't even ignoring the fact he may have to break that sort of news to his daughter one day either - the guy might even make things up with his wife! So, how about you stop telling me to stop trying to argue, which I'm not even doing, and stop being so negative?

_J
Aug 14, 2003, 03:21 PM
You never did say people should deal with every problem as soon as possible, you didn't even had to say it. You brought up a problem for this guy that he probably won't have to deal with for a very long time. Plus, his wife has just screwed him over. Let the guy deal with that first before starting something new for him to deal with.

He wasn't even ignoring the fact he may have to break that sort of news to his daughter one day either - the guy might even make things up with his wife! So, how about you stop telling me to stop trying to argue, which I'm not even doing, and stop being so negative?

It's a negative situation, that's not MY doing. Yes, his first port of call is sorting out the business with his wife. I wouldn't like to advise on that really, I guess you should just leave her and take your kids. I wouldn't want to leave them with someone who gets married then runs off with Mr X...

Wewt
Aug 14, 2003, 06:27 PM
On 2003-08-14 13:21, _J wrote:
It's a negative situation, that's not MY doing.
Your point? Pouring more fuel on the fire only makes the fire bigger.

Anyway, Buffalo, I hope there's some way for you to work things out with you and your wife. At least for your little girl's sake.

_J
Aug 14, 2003, 06:38 PM
Your point? Pouring more fuel on the fire only makes the fire bigger.

There's nothing for you to argue about, your saying stop posting about things to make him aware of certain problems and just ignore them for now. If you fail to see the flaw is posting to actively encourage ignorance...well, like I said - this "conversation" is over.

Anyway, Buffalo, I hope there's some way for you to work things out with you and your wife. At least for your little girl's sake.

I would say it's pretty unforgivable. Either try take them or get as much "costody" as you can. I mean someone who betrays you like that , that speaks volumes about who they are.

Wewt
Aug 14, 2003, 07:06 PM
On 2003-08-14 16:38, _J wrote:
There's nothing for you to argue about
I'm afraid there is. I don't like the fact that you could possibly be giving him another massive emotional problem to deal with, when he's going through one right now.

your saying stop posting about things to make him aware of certain problems and just ignore them for now.
Wrong. So wrong. Ignoring them would be him acknowleding the problem first, then choosing to never confront the problem. Neither of which he has done. I never said ignore all problems - I never even mentioned ignoring any problem. Remember, you brought it all up out of nowhere.

I would say it's pretty unforgivable. Either try take them or get as much "costody" as you can. I mean someone who betrays you like that , that speaks volumes about who they are.

Okay, you first said you wouldn't give advice to him on what he should do, but wait, have a look:

I wouldn't like to advise on that really, I guess you should just leave her and take your kids. Good job on going back on what you said... IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

Here you go again:

Anyway, I'll be replying to your next post tomorrow.

_J
Aug 14, 2003, 07:13 PM
I was telling him what I think I would do/how I see it, not what I think HE should do. Your being petty again, and yes - you are suggesting ignoreing a problem for now, that's exactly what you were doing. Again, this "conversation" is over. Stop being petty and immature.

Wewt
Aug 15, 2003, 05:42 AM
On 2003-08-14 17:13, _J wrote:
I was telling him what I think I would do/how I see it, not what I think HE should do. Your being petty again, and yes - you are suggesting ignoreing a problem for now, that's exactly what you were doing. Again, this "conversation" is over. Stop being petty and immature.

Right, let me make it clearer.

I am not saying ignore it, I did not like the fact you brought it up

Please, please, tell me where I said he should ignore that possible future problem. I would really like to know, I am tired right now, so looking back at what I wrote is annoying.

About you telling him what he should do, yes, what he should do. According to your rant about your parents in another post, you're not the kind of person to do things that you won't like doing. So, what exactly made you say he should leave his kids?

Man, you're actually getting me to quote you on the same thing again. Look again:

Either try take them or get as much "costody" as you can.
That is telling him what he should do.

I guess you should just leave her and take your kids.

That is also telling him what he should do. Keywords: 'you' and 'should'.

Mystil
Aug 15, 2003, 08:44 AM
On 2003-08-10 06:17, Buffalo_Trace wrote:

On 2003-08-10 06:14, Silhouette wrote:

I hope your right.

Trust me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NKOTB
Aug 15, 2003, 09:38 AM
If she is a lawyer (I don't not if she practices law or not) you should have known not to trust her. They get paid to lie, cover and create truths.