PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you play Internet Truth or Dare

RavenTW
Aug 10, 2003, 09:55 PM
I'm an idiot.

there ya go Dom, Meifa, and Ash. Have fun with it.

LamerPanda
Aug 10, 2003, 10:09 PM
Finally, a confession!

All I ever played was Russian Rock Paper Scissors. ;_;

I won too even though I had to pull the trigger more. =D

I'd be more proud of it if I hadn't guessed what color boxers the guy running it was wearing to get the chance to play...

Asuka_chan
Aug 10, 2003, 10:24 PM
So...what happens when you play Internet Truth or Dare?

Reenee
Aug 10, 2003, 10:35 PM
Subliminal thing again.

Asuka_chan
Aug 10, 2003, 11:15 PM

Reenee
Aug 10, 2003, 11:17 PM
o.o

Asuka_chan
Aug 10, 2003, 11:35 PM
o_O

Reenee
Aug 10, 2003, 11:36 PM
Wobuffet. >.<

RavenTW
Aug 11, 2003, 08:06 AM
I was dare to post I was an idiot. You people don't catch on very quick, do you?

vegeta000110
Aug 11, 2003, 12:29 PM
.?..?...?Wy? Wynaut?(don't get point of thread)

Asuka_chan
Aug 11, 2003, 12:34 PM
On 2003-08-11 06:06, RavenTW wrote:
I was dare to post I was an idiot. You people don't catch on very quick, do you?

Well...we know you're an idiot.

^^'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asuka_chan on 2003-08-11 10:35 ]</font>

Captain_Bob
Aug 11, 2003, 07:15 PM
I'd call him an idiot too, but a)I'm lazy and b)you beat me to it.

Asuka_chan
Aug 11, 2003, 07:16 PM
*mweheehee* ^^

RavenTW
Aug 11, 2003, 07:17 PM
This thread is now for personal viewing of me, and four other select people who do not post here. If I find anyone posting here other than those said people, I'll shoot them.

Dime
Aug 11, 2003, 07:17 PM
kekekekekekek

Asuka_chan
Aug 11, 2003, 07:19 PM
*coughs and looks at the ceiling*

Reenee
Aug 11, 2003, 07:20 PM
*activates Deathmatch mode*
*sets Fraglimit to 0*
*sets Timer 0*

I've just opened a space-time continum so oblivious to all of us, it came in the form of Raven. WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA-BUFFET! >..<

Asuka_chan
Aug 11, 2003, 07:21 PM
*BLINK* Whaaa?

RavenTW
Aug 11, 2003, 07:29 PM
*shoots Reenee, then shoots Asuka Chan twice*

Thus is the fate of intruders.

Asuka_chan
Aug 11, 2003, 07:30 PM
Well...this thread is open for anyone who wants to post in it ^^

Reenee
Aug 11, 2003, 07:31 PM
We're revived no matter what. Haven't you played deathmatches before?

Oh, and you shot us, but didn't kill us! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Asuka_chan
Aug 11, 2003, 07:31 PM
*bweheehee* That's right! WAHAHA!

MasterJoel
Aug 12, 2003, 03:28 AM
hey! i wanna be invincible too!

DarkShinjaru
Aug 12, 2003, 03:55 AM
I'm pretty sure If I was to shoot someone, I'd make it count. Not this 100-shots-and-you-still-arent-dead shit.

Over
Aug 12, 2003, 04:15 AM
On 2003-08-10 19:55, RavenTW wrote:
I'm an idiot.

there ya go Dom, Meifa, and Ash. Have fun with it.

well that was a great dare... different topic anyone?

VolOpt2003
Aug 12, 2003, 07:58 AM
I think im an idiot.

Reenee
Aug 12, 2003, 12:05 PM
On 2003-08-12 01:55, DarkShinjaru wrote:
I'm pretty sure If I was to shoot someone, I'd make it count. Not this 100-shots-and-you-still-arent-dead shit.

You're no fun. It only takes 15-20 shots, you klutz.

_J
Aug 12, 2003, 01:29 PM
Well...this thread is open for anyone who wants to post in it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

This is the upteenth thread I've see you, Reenee, Dark S/Dime, Trickster, and whoever else just post more or less the EXACT same bullshit. Normally involving one line of stupidity, followed by some stupid trademark "saying", or "smiley face" etc etc. Yes this is a spam forum, but PLEASE. Do you have to keep posting the SAME things OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ... AGAIN. I think you get my point. You could at least just restrict it to one of your OWN threads, rather than ruin everyone's simply so you can act childish and "fun" (I don't supposed it even occurred to you that other people don't find it fun?).

Dime
Aug 12, 2003, 01:30 PM
LEAVE EM ALONE _J THEY"RE BEING INDIVIDUAL!!!!

*snicker*

s.TiNgEr
Aug 12, 2003, 01:32 PM
O_o

Asuka_chan
Aug 12, 2003, 01:33 PM
Someone has WAY too much time on their hands.

_J
Aug 12, 2003, 01:34 PM

*snicker*

I guess you are simply incapable of it then.

_J
Aug 12, 2003, 01:35 PM
Someone has WAY too much time on their hands.

Yes, obviously. I work everyday, whereas your probably still in school. You are very wrong, and very presumptious. It seems you also, are incapable.

Dime
Aug 12, 2003, 01:37 PM
On 2003-08-12 11:34, _J wrote:

*snicker*

I guess you are simply incapable of it then.

No, people recognize me. But you're just like everyone else, insult, insult, same ol' "well that just shows your ignorance" insult, maybe a few 1 word posts here or there.

Predictable. Really.

_J
Aug 12, 2003, 01:45 PM
No, people recognize me. But you're just like everyone else, insult, insult, same ol' "well that just shows your ignorance" insult, maybe a few 1 word posts here or there.

Predictable. Really.

Oh, I'm so taken-a-back by your sudden display of brilliance...-_- This is not about recognition (and I have no idea why you said anything about that), and if people keep telling you about your faults, I don't know.....maybe you should try....correcting them??? If I am predictable, it's because I always (more or less) post what's right - and I like to think you CAN predict I will post what's logical. You have actually managed to inadvertedly compliment me, when you meant to insult - and what about you? You try to be "unpredictable" for the sake of being "unpredictable" alone? If so, your a fool. And you don't even manage to achieve unpredictability. All in all, well...what can I say? What a pointless existence you must lead.

Dime
Aug 12, 2003, 01:46 PM
I'm sick of arguing with you. Have your opinions I'll have mine.

DarkShinjaru
Aug 12, 2003, 01:51 PM
This is the upteenth thread I've see you, Reenee, Dark S/Dime, Trickster, and whoever else just post more or less the EXACT same bullshit. Normally involving one line of stupidity, followed by some stupid trademark "saying", or "smiley face" etc etc. Yes this is a spam forum, but PLEASE. Do you have to keep posting the SAME things OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ... AGAIN. I think you get my point. You could at least just restrict it to one of your OWN threads, rather than ruin everyone's simply so you can act childish and "fun" (I don't supposed it even occurred to you that other people don't find it fun?).

When you said Dark S/Dime, did you call me Dime? o_O I've been around a lot longer, no need for me to have a diff name when I have 3 here already. This is the only one I use, and just recently I retrieved my Shinjaru password, lol. Butttttttt if you didn't call me Dime, carry on o_o.

_J
Aug 12, 2003, 01:52 PM
When you said Dark S/Dime, did you call me Dime? o_O I've been around a lot longer, no need for me to have a diff name when I have 3 here already. This is the only one I use, and just recently I retrieved my Shinjaru password, lol. Butttttttt if you didn't call me Dime, carry on o_o.

Names are irrelevant, the point is I don't think you all need to spam EVERY SINGLE TOPIC with more or less the EXACT same spam, EVERYTIME.

Dime
Aug 12, 2003, 01:53 PM
WHen he called you DIme, it was a compliment.

Last_Survivor
Aug 12, 2003, 02:21 PM
caek

YimboKB
Aug 12, 2003, 06:02 PM
You're all idiots, end of Story.

*shoots Everyone 5 times, and shoots Raven 6 times*

Oh and Raven, my dares complete, and then some.

Have fun ^__^

RavenTW
Aug 12, 2003, 06:04 PM
No, you failed your dare. I told you NOT to shoot me.

Dime
Aug 12, 2003, 06:44 PM
On 2003-08-12 16:02, YimboKB wrote:

Have fun ^__^

No one knows you, so shut the fuck up.

Beeeeeeeeeeeotch.

Excuse my German.

_J
Aug 12, 2003, 07:00 PM

Beeeeeeeeeeeotch.

Excuse my German.

You seem to have a desperate need for recognition...

RavenTW
Aug 12, 2003, 09:39 PM
On 2003-08-12 16:44, Dime wrote:

Have fun ^__^

Beeeeeeeeeeeotch.

Excuse my German.

Actually, my stupid little friend, I happen to know her.

Cowboy
Aug 12, 2003, 10:08 PM
http://www.pojo.com/pokedex/advancepokemon/images/wynaut.jpg

New spam!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2003-08-12 20:13 ]</font>

Dime
Aug 12, 2003, 10:17 PM
On 2003-08-12 19:39, RavenTW wrote:

On 2003-08-12 16:44, Dime wrote:

Have fun ^__^

Beeeeeeeeeeeotch.

Excuse my German.

Actually, my stupid little friend, I happen to know her.

You're not important enough to count.

RavenTW
Aug 12, 2003, 10:41 PM
I COULD counter that. But you're not worth my time. So I'll just stop there.

ABDUR101
Aug 12, 2003, 10:50 PM
Hurray, for taking something so simple and turning it into this. Go everybody. =|