PDA

View Full Version : Suggested trade for mind MAG?

JWSonikku
Aug 11, 2003, 03:54 PM
I'm a Level 122 HUmar in desperate need of a new weapon. (Red Handguns/Yamatos/Dragon Slayers just don't cut it in Seabed... =P) Does anyone have any idea what weapon I can feasibly trade for swapping MAG that has a MIND stat of approx 180-185?

NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE THIS FOR TRADE. I'm just interested in what I could feasibly get from this. Is this more suited to 'General Discussion'? Probably, but it seems that people just looked at the topic and thought/said 'TRADE FORUM', so here it is. =P

Thanks!

--
Sonikku

Krank40oz
Aug 11, 2003, 08:00 PM
Well mags are a pritty good thing and most people want like a mind mag or a pow mag with 185 or more. So with your 180 to 185 mind mag i think you could get an armor and a weap or 2 of somthing of your choise maybe a 10 and 11 of anything! Hope this helps you out!

JWSonikku
Aug 11, 2003, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the reply - I'll bear it in mind! =)

--
Sonikku

Digi-Dolphin
Aug 12, 2003, 01:32 PM
As long as it's not a Sato, I can offer either Last Survivor, Ancient Saber, Black King Bar, or a Musashi for it. I can also pass down a Guard Wave or Flame Garment, both have 4 slots.

Check the item databse for the weaps and see what you like. PM if you want to but i really hope that the mag isn't a Sato, I have one already.

JWSonikku
Aug 12, 2003, 01:54 PM
Oops. Disregard my PM, Digi, as I just read from your profile that you are GCN player. I'm an EU Xbox player, so I guess that ruins all chance of trading (unless you own both). Sorry! =S

--
Sonikku

Digi-Dolphin
Aug 12, 2003, 02:14 PM
Oh well, sorry about that.

Good luck with finding the weaps you need.

(*sigh* another soul devoured by the Evil Empire. Microsoft, how could you?!?!)

Obscenity
Aug 12, 2003, 02:19 PM
On 2003-08-12 12:14, Digi-Dolphin wrote:

(*sigh* another soul devoured by the Evil Empire. Microsoft, how could you?!?!)

Because they can. =D