PDA

View Full Version : Rares mags photon blast (Pian)

Traiz
Mar 24, 2001, 12:18 PM
My brother got pian and the only photon blast avaible is pilla (wich is impossible since you need one of the three basic before you learn pilla) so a mag will erase all photon blast once you give him pian heart
is it the same for all name in gold mag?
if you have a rare mag with name in gold please tell me what photon blast do you have

SilentMetronome
Mar 24, 2001, 05:05 PM
Uh, rare mags don't erase any PB's. Whether it's the Heart of Pain, Opa-Opa, or Chao it won't erase PB's.

More info needed on yer brother's Pian, cause no offense but it sounds a bit fishy.

Corran
Mar 24, 2001, 08:34 PM
Ok, sorry to have to break the news to you. But if your pian (or brothers) only has one PB it's probably Game Sharked. I got a pian that was that way, but it had two blasts. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif
Needless to say i got rid of that one!

CRONOS
Mar 25, 2001, 08:49 AM
well it may not be gameshaarked i raised a maag from lvl 5 and its now higher then lvl 50 (when it gets its 3rd and final blast) and i have 2 blasts because my third evolution naga and my second evoluttion namuci had the same blast it is possible to have only 1 blast but its hard to do. so im betting the guy used heart of pian on a mag that went through that process. that is one long sentence.

Traiz
Mar 25, 2001, 03:24 PM
ok.. anyway that kid only has hacked stuff i only wanted to know i it was worth it to give my mag three pb before the heart
thanks all

Maximum-Burst
Mar 26, 2001, 03:47 AM
If you keep evolving your mag into another mag that has the same pb than it could only have one or two.

Drake
Mar 27, 2001, 11:22 AM
There is no way for a Mag to not have two Photon Blasts by level thirty-five. None of the second-stage forms (Varuna, Kalki, Vritra) have the same Blasts as any of the third-stage forms (Rudra, Tapas, Ashvinau, et cetera), so they can't possibly overlap.

Corran is right - any Pian with only one Blast is definitely hacked. Sega has been cracking down on cheaters lately, so it might be a good idea to get rid of it. ^^;