PDA

View Full Version : GC: Any nice people here?

PenIsMightier
Aug 14, 2003, 01:26 PM
Hi,
I just ordered my broadband adapter online the other day and I was wondering if anybody will be willing to help me out when I get online such as giving some free stuff to help me start out. I remember in the Dreamcast days everyone was nice to help you when you start going online so is anyone here nice enough to give me some rares I need?
Thanks in advance and give me your IM so I may be able to contact you when I start going on.

DeViLXAnGeL
Aug 14, 2003, 03:18 PM
hiya, i'll help u out..(i guess im the first and few of the nice people online nemore ;P), i don't have much but i'll give you what i can and play a game or two with ya, hope to see ya soon, l8ter, PM me when you get online

-Geshtar-
Aug 16, 2003, 09:49 PM
hey hey! I could help as well..seems lately ive been helping alotta people through Hard and Very hard modes so I put my leveling and partisan of lighting/lavis cannon hunting on hold n.n' I'm a level 167 HUmar (legitamet of course, dam you dupe useing short, dark suited, spiky haired HUmars to heeeeeell for giving HUmars such a bad reputation!) I would love to help and make a new friend...(looks at Angels post) or two! n.n PM as well and maybe we can get together sometime!

umbrella
Aug 16, 2003, 10:27 PM
if you need help call on me.
I can give you anything you need.