PDA

View Full Version : Need CHao Mag..will trade rares

ZeroX2K1
Mar 25, 2001, 01:18 AM
i just lost my lvl 200 chao mag and i really want one bad..i have no other mag and i dont have the time to raise another...if ur willing to trade yuor LEGIT chao mag i have these items

chainsawd
stag
heaven punisher (i traded for this so it mite be fake)
robochao (lvl 999 its fake.,..i dont use fakes)
god hand
visk
dbl saber
and a lot of units

if u wanna trade just im me at crzymnky01 or reply to this post now!

Cypher
Mar 25, 2001, 07:53 PM
Hi i have a Choa mag. I really want your Stag Cutlery and your Chain Sawd. I got the mag from a trade. I think it is legit cuz i went online today and i could still go in games and create a game. (It was equiped at da time) So i think it is a legit mag. Tell me if your intrested in both of your rares. I also want to know the percents on them plz.

Cypher
Mar 25, 2001, 08:14 PM
O yeah the stats for the Chao mag is:

Def-46
Pow-46
Dex-55
Mind-53

I was wondering if your items are hacked/duped.

Drake
Mar 25, 2001, 10:36 PM
Cypher - I really don't think this is what Carhartt had in mind when he gave out those free MAGs. --;; A lot of other people would have liked that Chao to *keep*, not to use as trade fodder. It's bad enough that you're taking advantage of Carhartt's generosity, but you could at least be honest with Zero about where the MAG came from...

Zero, look here:
http://www.tomeeboy.com/pso/viewtopic.php?topic=3928&forum=2&start=0

Cypher
Mar 25, 2001, 10:52 PM
Yeah ur right Drake, now i thought about ti and decided to keep it instead. I really wanted it. The only thing dat i wanted to trade it for was cuz it has a high mind power which i dont need. So now im probally gonna give it to my force character wen i get one. Ill still use it offline tho. Its way better dan my level 200 kama.=)

Drake
Mar 26, 2001, 02:15 AM
Oh, well... in that case... I suppose I can forgive you. ;P I'm sorry for being so hard on you. I started an android character recently, so I know what a pain it is to have an attribute that you can't use at all. :P

I'm glad you decided to keep the Chao, though. I always think they look good on HUcasts. There's just something about the image of a tiny baby Chao floating peacefully behind a huge killer robot... ^^; So cute~!