PDA

View Full Version : !An Interesting But Fair Proposition!

WhoUWorship
Mar 25, 2001, 03:20 AM
OK some of u may have heard of the anti thief clan CLANX others may not well CLANX is a 20+ member newbie helping thief bounty huntin clan. what does this have to do with trading? read on.

In order to battle thievs we need an edge we need a PK code to teach em what it feels like n maybe to get ur double sabre or whatever back. so if neway can tell me a method of pk(player killing)and i test it and it works u can have ne 2 of the below rares.

Victor Axe
Inferno Bazooka
lavis cannon
H&S25 Justice
Combat Gear
heart of chao

i sincerely hope some1 takes me up on my offer

WickedAngel
Mar 25, 2001, 03:51 AM
I've been searching for a method of pk to get revenge on those bastards as well. I got slammed by Grants today.

WhoUWorship
Mar 25, 2001, 04:07 AM
my friend pk'ed me 2times by accident 2 bad we cant figure it out

Kuan_X
Mar 25, 2001, 06:53 AM
I know how to pk using grants and thunder, want to know?

WhoUWorship
Mar 25, 2001, 05:17 PM
does this actually do damage and can kill a person?

WickedAngel
Mar 25, 2001, 06:54 PM
I wanna know too...assuming your serious, which I doubt.

Kuan_X
Mar 26, 2001, 01:38 AM
It hits the person and you see some damage done to him, but actually, it does no damage whatsoever to him. However, if you cast a spell on him and the person decides to go in through a telepipe or teleport, his game will crash. I know, cause it happened to me, I lost all unequipped things like my s-beats. blah.

WhoUWorship
Mar 26, 2001, 03:24 AM
i know the real pk code now so this topic is gone no more replies plz

Rukh
Mar 26, 2001, 01:10 PM
DUDE! would u be willing to tell me how? I want to get back at these theiving turds. let me know.

-Rukh

WhoUWorship
Mar 26, 2001, 01:36 PM
have i traded with u rukh?

DMXDOG
Mar 26, 2001, 01:37 PM
It just happened to me and anothe person named crimson wolf. This person just started killing us. We both asked her how she did it but she just said that she already told too many people. We then saw her kill a player that had a heavenly punisher and stole his weapon. What a ????. My usernae online in PSO is Raz.