PDA

View Full Version : u no wut i dont get?

UntaintedZero
Aug 15, 2003, 05:22 PM
This guy came into my sounded like a 10 year old and he wanted to trade since no1 else in my team wanted to i decided that i'll help him out so i open up a trde window and i tell him 2 show me all the stuff he wants to trade and he shows me a Gae Bolg ad i said"is that it" then he takes it off and shows me another weapon he keeps doing this one by one when i told him to show me all at once then he asks to see my wepons so i show him and e tries confirming the trde when hes got nutthin to trde but since hes just 10 or sumthin i just say sorry u have nothing that intrests me so im just gonna lvl up.then all of a sudden i guess his bro gets on the mic and starts cussin at me and sayin all this bad stuff and how he doesnt want any of my items (even though his bro wanted everything i had)im like wtf is your problem??its just a game its not like you actually OWN the items yourself i mean cmon gettin all mad just cuz i didnt want 2 trde thats pretty sad.

Aredhel
Aug 15, 2003, 07:24 PM
HOLYSHITWHATDIDYOUJUSTSAY?PLEASEPUNCTUATEWHATAREYO U10ANDAHALF??HOWCANYOUJUDGEHIMWITHSUCHPOORGRAMMARS KILLS?

Rudoku
Aug 15, 2003, 07:29 PM
On 2003-08-15 17:24, Aredhel wrote:
HOLYSHITWHATDIDYOUJUSTSAY?PLEASEPUNCTUATEWHATAREYO U10ANDAHALF??HOWCANYOUJUDGEHIMWITHSUCHPOORGRAMMARS KILLS?

Because typing and speaking are two different things...

Aredhel
Aug 15, 2003, 11:19 PM
Exactly- punctuation doesn't need to be expressed when you're talking, but you need to punctuate when you write. Whatever someone might think, an understanding of one's language IS a measure of intelligence. I know I'm not a gleaming example of proper English skills, but atleast I try; I didn't see a single period in that first post - it hurt my eyes to read it. I apologize if the original poster is 12, but I've found that on the internet it's usually the older peeps who have the most trouble communicating through text.

polishedweasel
Aug 16, 2003, 01:03 AM
That's why there is an age limit set to this website, and that limit is literate 13...

Aero_Ruisu
Aug 16, 2003, 01:29 AM
That my friend is why you should play the GCN version. you won't have to worry about people screaming.

umbrella
Aug 16, 2003, 03:39 PM
On 2003-08-15 15:22, UntaintedZero wrote:
This guy came into my sounded like a 10 year old and he wanted to trade since no1 else in my team wanted to i decided that i'll help him out so i open up a trde window and i tell him 2 show me all the stuff he wants to trade and he shows me a Gae Bolg ad i said"is that it" then he takes it off and shows me another weapon he keeps doing this one by one when i told him to show me all at once then he asks to see my wepons so i show him and e tries confirming the trde when hes got nutthin to trde but since hes just 10 or sumthin i just say sorry u have nothing that intrests me so im just gonna lvl up.then all of a sudden i guess his bro gets on the mic and starts cussin at me and sayin all this bad stuff and how he doesnt want any of my items (even though his bro wanted everything i had)im like wtf is your problem??its just a game its not like you actually OWN the items yourself i mean cmon gettin all mad just cuz i didnt want 2 trde thats pretty sad.

Because people are assholes.
twang! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Dime
Aug 16, 2003, 08:06 PM
u no wut i dunt get?

Why you're not dead.

Shattered_weasel
Aug 16, 2003, 08:12 PM
i am a fanboy play the gamecube

umbrella
Aug 16, 2003, 11:02 PM
Dime spat:
u no wut i dunt get?

Why you're not dead.

nice avatar.

Obscenity
Aug 17, 2003, 02:03 AM
i no wut u dont get

Grammar and punctuation.

Guile
Aug 17, 2003, 02:37 AM
On 2003-08-16 18:06, Dime wrote:
u no wut i dunt get?

Why you're not dead.

Hahahah ahhh that was a good one..

What was the question?

Intimidacius
Aug 21, 2003, 08:13 AM
Intimidacius understands your predicament. You post something and people tear you apart. Seriously though, invest in some writing classes or something.

The story is a painful one indeed. Try to not play PSO as much, it is the cure for what ails you.

If you found a million dollars in a bag would you keep them? Do you buy your computer games at the store or do you rip them off? You probably rip them off. Yes.----An obscure band from Sweden