PDA

View Full Version : Misuse of power...

OmegaOni
Mar 25, 2001, 06:32 AM
On a casual topic...I brought up the infamous sonic mag. Many say it dosent exist, many say it does. I believe it does because a friend of mine on PSO works for sega. (yeah i make fun of him for it) And he claims that certain itmes are only accessible when a server triggers it...Japan apparently has the sonic mag. I dont know which side I wish to take and that is why I brought this topic up...Untill a bastard named reye with the most annoying way of showing hes talking to you...showing your name then a colon and his annoying comment. He banned me for calling him a dumbass and talking about something he felt wasent in existance. I say you strip him of his rights to have any type of power... here is the segment of the conversation that pissed both of us off.

Omega Oni: Its only out in Japan
Omega Oni: I dont know why
Reye: Omega Oni: Please shut it down!
BlakWolf: I'm always affraid of the Japanese making fun of me
BlakKilla: You know what'd be scary?
Omega Oni: Reye, your an annoying dumbass I can see... Lets see if ignore works here.
MeKilla: Pikachu mag..
xaRo: heh
Reye: Omega Oni: If it dosen't exist people always say"Oh, you can only see it on a Japanese server."
Reye: Omega Oni: You're a dumbass too, let me see if I can still ban people here.
xaRo: I dont think you can reye...

*** OmegaOni has been kicked off channel #pso by Reye (yup, I can)

Misuse of power. I admit I wasent smart calling someone with powers they shouldent of been given a dumbass, but he had no right to do that. Disguard his rights as a member with power... And I'd like to be allowed back in the IRC room, I do have friends there...

gideon
Mar 26, 2001, 01:12 PM
Alot of people misunderstand our nature in #pso....... here's how it goes

Kick == having fun (especially if its from kidon)
Ban == you fucked up.

If you get kicked simply rejoin! /join #pso

Sorry.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif