PDA

View Full Version : XBox: New here but not to PSO on X BOX

DarkSithCLK
Aug 15, 2003, 09:14 PM
I am looking for some mature players to start hooking up with and playing PSO with . Pso is my favorite online game right now . There are about 4 guys from here that I play with and I am looking for some other people to join some of our games . If anyone is interested let me know . I will be posting more soon . Along with a list of all my character and there stats . Peace out all .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSithCLK on 2003-08-15 19:16 ]</font>

Kade
Aug 15, 2003, 09:29 PM
i would love to play with you, im probably going to go buy PSO tomorrow, so you might not want to play with me becasue ill be a low level, but im not new to the game i had it for dreamcast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DarkSithCLK
Aug 15, 2003, 09:31 PM
Thats kool I have no problem playing with anyone anytime and I know a few tricks to level up really fast but some people on this site frown on that but we can talk about that later . Peace out for now .

cbwin_X
Aug 15, 2003, 11:25 PM
I'll play with ya. I've been trying to find people from PSOW to play with. My main character is a level 115 HUmar, just to let you know.

DarkSithCLK
Aug 16, 2003, 01:46 AM
Great my lowest character is a female force and she is at level 60ish I think and my highest is a ANO Ranger and he is at 138ish also I have a human ranger and a human hunter and a ano hunter all over 60 . OOOOOOPS my ano hunter is only like 45 but almost at ult . only about 20 hours in on him lol . I have to warn everyone I do have hacked weapons and items but it really does not matter to me if you do or not just dont yell at me for it lol peace out for now .

cbwin_X
Aug 16, 2003, 05:55 AM
I don't really care if you use hacked items, just as long as you save some exp for me.

DarkSithCLK
Aug 16, 2003, 03:58 PM
Hey no problem but I am working on the new ARC THE LAD , ULTIMATE SAGA , and VF EVO . So I am kinda of busy all over the place but just let me know and I will be on . Unless the wife tells me no lol peace out for now .

DarkSithCLK
Aug 19, 2003, 06:15 PM
Ill be playing tonight with some of my friends just look around C1 for a locked room and check out some of the names and you will find me . peace out for now .

DarkSithCLK
Aug 23, 2003, 05:18 PM
By the way does anyone in here live in Oklahoma city or around Oklahoma . Peace out for now

DarkSithCLK
Aug 28, 2003, 12:11 AM
no one interested ???