PDA

View Full Version : Should this bother me?

Yami-kurai
Aug 17, 2003, 09:17 AM
Alright Im just curious about what all of you think. I started a new chara and what not and I got her to level 36. I get online and I make a hard game and wait for people to come in. Im not lying when I say this but at least 5 lev 20-25 people came in with J-swords. Here comes the part that annoys me! Im a very legit person, everything I have has either been picked up from the ground or like my mag raised by me. What pisses me off is that these newbs are using duped J-swords if not hacked and Duped mags that dont even go with thier character's class yet have them just to claim they have a level 200 mag are surpassing my lev 36 character and I can barely get any kills in.

so I just wanted to know what your opinions on this subject were.

Edit: My chara is lev 43 now.

Uber-Chan
Aug 17, 2003, 09:48 AM
Well...What server/block did you make this game at?

Shattered_weasel
Aug 17, 2003, 09:49 AM
VEGA IS THE DEVIL

Uber-Chan
Aug 17, 2003, 09:58 AM
On 2003-08-17 07:49, Shattered_weasel wrote:
VEGA IS THE DEVIL

How true. =/

ginko990
Aug 17, 2003, 12:26 PM
It gets very annoying. Especially in hard mode. Its not liek they NEED jsword to kill in one hit, use some nifty weapons if your gunna be a flaming homosexual anyways.

PABLOparavida
Aug 17, 2003, 12:54 PM
It's stupid how they do that they should just play the game the right way.

polishedweasel
Aug 17, 2003, 02:17 PM
On 2003-08-17 10:54, PABLOparavida wrote:
It's stupid how they do that they should just play the game the right way.

it's funny you should say that...is there a right way to play...maybe their character's are ligit. Maybe they're toting around solme huge power mag and already used all their materials. So before you make a complete ass out of yourself, look at all the posibilities before resorting to "cheating" and "playing the game the wrong way"

There is no wrong way to play, just cheating. That's the only wrong way.

MarkIII
Aug 17, 2003, 02:33 PM
i think its totally out of order mate but thats the way this world works, try to resist the dark side and steer clear of cheating. i've heard that eventually they get theres and there save duffs up. oh and a question for you, why has everyone else who replied a bunch of nutcases. i've read there views and they scare me deeply.

Logicone
Aug 17, 2003, 02:41 PM
Those people to me, are personally complete idiots. Maxing out your power, and nothing else? That would lead to a very unbalanced character. The J-Sword isnt all that good anyway, i prefer a good pair of Sange & Yasha's, a nice mechgun, or my Yamigaseru. Their lvl 200 195 power mags are also just as stupid. They are just making their weaker points more weak. There are three things i pick a weapon off of-Special, Looks, and How it improves my character. The J-Swords Special isnt very good, it looks just like an Orotaigo, and it oly improves my characters ATP about as much as my Orotaigo or Yamigaseru. Not worth the time.

Whoops, got a little ranty there. I just tolerate the idiots...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logicone on 2003-08-17 12:42 ]</font>

MAGusZ87
Aug 17, 2003, 02:43 PM
hmm polishedwealsel said that cheating was the only "wrong" way to play, have u considered that sum/many people like to use codes or cheats every once in a while, that's simply another way to play the game, but i think if they want to show off their godliness that they should do it offline

Savrak
Aug 17, 2003, 07:24 PM
like my F8 hot key says.

"You may be powerful but you have no skill."

Razor_Burn
Aug 17, 2003, 08:57 PM
Just ignore them. If they want to ruin the game for themselves, let them. Once they cheat & get everything they want, they'll get bored & eventally leave to play something else.

Temjin-On
Aug 17, 2003, 09:04 PM
all my chars have been legit but have also traded for stuff so I wouldnt know. So I started a new cahr today the fully legit HUneweral Lafiel. (Props to all who know what anime Lafiel is from, you have very good taste.)

fury02
Aug 17, 2003, 09:09 PM
if im in ultimate i could care less. like it was said earlier they dont balance there stats and they just get bitch slaped around.

BablerMouth
Aug 17, 2003, 11:12 PM
Hacking really screw a game expample, diablo, eeeww, you can't get on 2 min before getting crashed.

klepto
Aug 17, 2003, 11:54 PM
It was a good time yesterday. Me and another duper friend pretended to be legit. We were level 60+ using a brand. And we made friends with this legit nazi. She was nuts. So anyway, we finally convinced her to do Endless nightmare 3. For those who havent played it, this whole quest takes place in the dark. We figured wed mess with her mind. My friend and I conspired. I had just found a legit MKB recently, and spent twenty minutes proving it was legit. While arguing, my friend multi equiped 29 Items, and I grabbed my T-J sword. My friend was doing 2000+ damage. The girl went nuts, he said it was just a critical hit. So she calmed down and there is one room where it is light and I pulled out my TJ. She kept asking, "lemme see that sword". I keep saying "I have no sword, just my MKB and this Varista". So she called us liers and cheaters. But before she left, we both duped about 50 TJ swords and left them on the ground to piss her off. She "confiscated" these items because they were duped. Then she left. Heh, I was laughing so hard...

polishedweasel
Aug 18, 2003, 02:22 AM
That is actually funny...I would've liked to be there. Anyway...to the children that are arguing that a huge power mag and maxing power mats is stupid you should actually try it...you won't get slapped around like you claim to be. It's quite the opposite, when you get to ultimate Ruins, that's another story. Also, the the moron that claims that the TJ isn't a good weapon, strap one on and comence killing some shit. Then come back and tell me that. Idiot.