PDA

View Full Version : forces prats?

MarkIII
Aug 17, 2003, 02:47 PM
gimme your views to say which class is the most usless and weakest of them all. i vote for force, back me up people!

Kupi
Aug 17, 2003, 02:49 PM
Forces the weakest, maybe. But if you want me to say they're useless, I'll guess that you've never played in Ultimate mode and seen the difference between having no support at all and level 30 Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure.

As for the poll, I refuse to vote for any class. Each one has a use distinct from each other.

Bit
Aug 17, 2003, 02:49 PM
This seems very.. well I just won't say.

There really isn't a 'useless' class. All classes have their ups and downs. It's just the fact that you need to get used to those ups and downs, and find a way around the disadvantages.

Forces are actually quite good, in my opinion.

Neverwinter
Aug 17, 2003, 02:55 PM
Dont worry ppl, MarkIII is actually my older bro. He has NEVER played as a force before and is very closed minded, he likes brute power, he has no clue wot hes sayin, i adventure wid him usin my FOmar and i S/D tonnes of times and it saves his life. ALSO he keeps askin me to RESTA him all the time so it shows how silly his post is.

Miller
Aug 17, 2003, 02:56 PM
Well this isnt going to lead a flame war

There is no useless class all the classes are good at there profession

Why are people always trashing forces is it they lack the skill to play them or the fact that they cannot use a duped TJ sword or BKB

MAGusZ87
Aug 17, 2003, 03:01 PM
woo hoo! go Neverwinter (Nights, cool game)! but if he's ur OLDER brother shouldnt he be smarter than u since "wisdom comes w/ age" (yeah right!)

Obscenity
Aug 17, 2003, 03:02 PM
On 2003-08-17 12:55, Neverwinter wrote:
Dont worry ppl, MarkIII is actually my older bro. He has NEVER played as a force before and is very closed minded, he likes brute power, he has no clue wot hes sayin, i adventure wid him usin my FOmar and i S/D tonnes of times and it saves his life. ALSO he keeps askin me to RESTA him all the time so it shows how silly his post is.

Or maybe it shows that he knows a Force's job is being a Resta bitch.

MAGusZ87
Aug 17, 2003, 03:18 PM
hmm now i think that Obscenity's just saying that cause i supported Neverwinter and doesnt like me =P

Kanore
Aug 17, 2003, 03:36 PM
People that think Forces suck probably use BKBs and Guld Millas and the like. They probably made a FOmar to look cool, got him up to Level 20, twinked with a 200 Mind Sato, with a Psycho Wand and God/Minds and Lv. 30 techs, giving him all Mind Mats (250) and said 'Holy shit Forces suck'.

Dgo
Aug 17, 2003, 03:45 PM
On 2003-08-17 12:49, Bit wrote:
This seems very.. well I just won't say.

There really isn't a 'useless' class. All classes have their ups and downs. It's just the fact that you need to get used to those ups and downs, and find a way around the disadvantages.

Forces are actually quite good, in my opinion.

Cheer i agree their are ups and downs,but markIII don't hate fo's they make any falz fight super easy and lots of fun because he goes down so easy.they do the most dmg easy on a continues basis.

MarkIII
Aug 17, 2003, 03:53 PM
alright fine forces are ok but there still the worst class to be. like in challenge mode there totally useless. and don't listen to neverwinter my brother. he is a complete idiot.

Miller
Aug 17, 2003, 03:54 PM
Errrm a FOnewearl is the second best class for challenge

Dgo
Aug 17, 2003, 04:24 PM
On 2003-08-17 13:54, Miller wrote:
Errrm a FOnewearl is the second best class for challenge

Yep one of them and a few walking trash can and it should go smooth i think.

Miller
Aug 17, 2003, 04:33 PM
Aye A FOnewearl, 2 hucast and a ranger and C-Mode is simple

-benjamin-
Aug 17, 2003, 04:42 PM
well i havnt voted because all classes have strengths and weaknesses =)

but i think we should all agree that vers.1 DC forces were pointless, all spells went upto lvl 15, so forces had no better spells than humars,ramars,etc, maybe a bit more powerfull but not much

over the years my main chars have been a HUmar, HUcast and a RAmar, the HUmar on DC (wasnt quite as legit as he should of been) but the other 2 totally legit, havnt got a modem yet but i intend to keep them that way, will be looking for other legit people to play regually with and trade with in the future =)

but i enjoy the android abilities to the spells that non forces get, because they regen health =) see traps =) have crappy mines (well freeze are good =) ) but most importantly dont get paralysed/poisoned =)

MarkIII
Aug 17, 2003, 04:52 PM
i have to agree to that last message, robots are cool cuz they heal and trap vision plus immune to poison, beat that humans!

-benjamin-
Aug 17, 2003, 04:57 PM
thank you mr. mark III =)

on the dc i was imune to poison tho, coz when i was a newb someone gave me a bog standard 4 slot FRAME (the one with no level reqs) and it had more defence than a lvl 151 frame lol, it was an uber hack, unfortuanately, now i have to worry about updating my armour every 5 mins, and i never take under 3 slot, i must be nearing rare stuff now, im in a 4 slot lvl 75ish one now i think, i guess its back to normal mines to get me a s.parts =

joluh
Aug 17, 2003, 05:05 PM
this is most stupid and negative poll i've ever seen, btw if you love Rangers... sorry that's the class that most people don't like, and no again there's no useless class x_x'

and you're the older brother?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHA...

EDIT: btw i didn't vote cause i like all classes, all hunters, 2 rangers and 3 forces, and i just have one force =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-08-17 15:07 ]</font>

clance
Aug 17, 2003, 05:17 PM
On 2003-08-17 13:01, MAGusZ87 wrote:
woo hoo! go Neverwinter (Nights, cool game)! but if he's ur OLDER brother shouldnt he be smarter than u since "wisdom comes w/ age" (yeah right!)

No, I've met his older brother, he's an oaf :/

PABLOparavida
Aug 17, 2003, 05:22 PM
I vote hunter, dare to be different. No I'm just joking I think forces are the weakest. But they're cool.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 17, 2003, 05:22 PM
They are all good so thats why i didnt vote

joluh
Aug 17, 2003, 06:13 PM
maybe the hp/ata/atp of the forces are low, specially for the newmans but look at their mind!!! and the way they look!!! they ROCK!!! XD

DualHydra
Aug 17, 2003, 06:38 PM
forces are the weakest...end of story.

clance
Aug 17, 2003, 06:51 PM
On 2003-08-17 13:53, MarkIII wrote:
alright fine forces are ok but there still the worst class to be. like in challenge mode there totally useless. and don't listen to neverwinter my brother. he is a complete idiot.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Kanore
Aug 17, 2003, 08:16 PM
Alright, Tidus's post got me flared up.

When/If I go back online, i'm starting a strike in Antares 8.

NO RESPECT, NO SUPPORT!

You RAs and HUs don't like us? Well we won't work for you, so there.

Dgo
Aug 17, 2003, 08:31 PM
On 2003-08-17 18:16, ChibiWarrior wrote:

NO RESPECT, NO SUPPORT!

This i would love to see....

Kanore
Aug 17, 2003, 08:33 PM
On 2003-08-17 18:31, Dgo wrote:

On 2003-08-17 18:16, ChibiWarrior wrote:

NO RESPECT, NO SUPPORT!

This i would love to see....

Yes, I'd love to see it too.

Temjin-On
Aug 17, 2003, 08:34 PM
Chibi, Im going to start that strike tomarrow, though, noone in antares will listen to anyone anymore. Antares has become the new vega, so dont expect much support. And rangers are the weakest you useless exp thiefs! FORCES AND HUNTERS ARE YOUR GODS!

Kanore
Aug 17, 2003, 08:54 PM
On 2003-08-17 18:34, Temjin-On wrote:
Chibi, Im going to start that strike tomarrow, though, noone in antares will listen to anyone anymore. Antares has become the new vega, so dont expect much support. And rangers are the weakest you useless exp thiefs! FORCES AND HUNTERS ARE YOUR GODS!

Good, I'll be there in spirit... >_>

*notices people are looking at him, and notices that they notice that his hand is behind his back*

PhoneyMcRingRing
Aug 17, 2003, 09:22 PM
no class is weak, its just that forces arent all that great when you see them online, because not many people have the al rappy equivalent for mind.

i have one of each kind and none are better than others. a ranger with a guld milla can do more damage per target than practically anything. they dont seem to hit for much but thats just because its spread out to 5 targets or 9 hits instead of 3 or 6. I usually dont support the people i play with that are hunters, 98% of them have 4 al rappies and a dreamcast mag. so i only do so if i know the people or they are nice and not exp hogs like most hunters are. And hunters are just powerful 'nuff said. lol. i like my HUnewearl and would never dislike hunters just because most are jerks with al rappies, bkbs, t-jswords, or all of the above... thats why i didnt vote in the poll.

DualHydra
Aug 17, 2003, 10:01 PM
who needs stupid forces when you got big breasted HUnewearls.

clance
Aug 17, 2003, 10:05 PM
On 2003-08-17 20:01, Tidus_415 wrote:
who needs stupid forces when you got big breasted HUnewearls.

Exactly!!

Neo_Squall105
Aug 17, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-08-17 14:52, MarkIII wrote:
i have to agree to that last message, robots are cool cuz they heal and trap vision plus immune to poison, beat that humans!

Humans dont make annoying clompy noise and can cast techniques.

Human>Robots....Robots=Teh suck

Neo_Squall105
Aug 17, 2003, 10:10 PM
+1 warning, watch what you say

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-17 20:59 ]</font>

BablerMouth
Aug 17, 2003, 10:54 PM
woaw calm down, don't blame him, this thread was made to express ourself about what we think about classes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-17 20:59 ]</font>

MarkIII
Aug 18, 2003, 12:30 PM
oh i'm so scared the forces are going on strike, bo ho losers. and whats with the forces clothes, the're horrible! rangers don't need to be dressed up like a bunch of sissys thank u very much!

Uncle_bob
Aug 18, 2003, 04:54 PM
You all suck, NPC's ownz j00!