PDA

View Full Version : I need Handgun:Guld (again)

LoreSeeker
Aug 19, 2003, 02:16 AM
Alrighty, I need another one. I'll give a brief history of this whole thing real quick.

A couple days ago, I decided I needed a Handgun:Guld. I traded a Lavis Cannon for it, and that was that. Yesterday, I suffered a power outage and lost it as well as several other hella rare items in my inventory. Fortunately, I had backup copies of those, but I hadn't made one of Guld yet. So I went and got another Handgun:Guld, no big deal. I was just playing a few minutes ago and my GameCube said there was an error reading the disc just as I joined a game, so again, I lost Guld and other rares in my inventory. This is getting old...

I'm really hoping that the third time is a charm for this. In case you couldn't figure it out, I want another Handgun:Guld for my TP draining pleasure. I'll list some items I can trade off here. Some of the rarer things might not be legit, but I'll try to only list what I have think has about a 75% chance to be legit. Away we go!

God/Power (legit)
God/Battle (legit)
God/Arm
Psycho Wand
Parasitic Gene Flow (probably not legit)
Dark Flow (kinda legit, my friend made it)
Dark Meteor (legit, made it myself)
Hitogata
magic rock "Moola" (legit)
Brightness Circle (4slot, gift from friend)
Silence Claw (all 5 of them are legit, lol)
C-Sorcerer's Cane
God/Mind
Sange&Yasha (gift from friend)
Red Handgun (legit)

If you're interested, send me a PM or reply here. Please suggest a time, I hate trying to do that. Thanks for reading.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LoreSeeker on 2003-08-19 09:32 ]</font>

LoreSeeker
Aug 19, 2003, 11:32 AM
I have added a couple new items to the list, as I am getting somewhat desperate.