PDA

View Full Version : Various questions concerning Mags

TheSpecials
Mar 26, 2001, 12:58 AM
1. What is a Mag Cell EXACTLY. I know it evolves your mag, but how? Just it's apperance or does it raise stats as well.

2. I have at level 98 Marcia and I only have 2 Photon Blasts, Shouldn't I have three by now?

3. Pian a rare mag? PLEASE I see it every game I join.

4. What is a mag's IQ?

5. When a mag reaches level 200, do the stats stop going up?

6. When I find a rare mag, will it be just like finding any other rare item. For example will it say SPECIAL WEAPON or will it just say MAG in yellow.

That's all I can think of now, maybe i'll come up with enough questions for 'Mag Questions Round 2'

Thanks for all your answers, they're all appreciated very much.

pcmorris
Mar 26, 2001, 02:16 AM
1) Haven't gotten one myself, but as I see it, you feed it to your mag (it shows up as an option for feeding under the mag menu). Just as any other mag, the form only effects what the mag does under certain conditions (health below 10% / PB Max / Boss Fight / Death). Don't know if each of them have a specific PB of their own though.

2) 98 Marcia and you've only 2 blasts? The Marcia form most likely gave the mag a blast it already had, thereby not giving you a third, you'll have to go through one of various ways to change the mag's form to get that third one (having a friend raise it at it's evolution level / raise lowest stat over medium stat before / to evolution level).

3) Yah, really, half the time they're duped/hacked, but I digress, perhaps the Pian heart could be the least rare of the cells/hearts (not bloody likely). Dunno why it's so popular (lot of people must loooooove Nights).

4) A mag's IQ I believe is what determines the speed with which your Photon Blast Bar fills (more pb per hit taken / more pb per kills done without being hit)

5) Stats stop raising, the bars still flucuate but do nothing. The IQ and Sync DO STILL change at this point, and that will be the sole purpose of feeding the mag from then on.

6) You won't 'find' a rare mag on the ground (unless perhaps someone drops theirs), you find the cells to make the rare mag.

FYI: The only thing that is ever going to say ?SPECIAL WEAPON is a special weapon (special armor shows up in all caps and usually in yellow).