PDA

View Full Version : Quick screen shot Question

L0RDTemplar
Feb 18, 2001, 02:53 PM
Is it 195 blocks, or is it less? If it is 195, wouldn't that render the official VMU's useless?

sinteres
Feb 18, 2001, 03:21 PM
I am having trouble taking screenshots, I have a controller plugged into the D port, and it has a empty VMU in slot 2, and when I press X and A and start nothing happens.. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you in advance,
-Sinteres...

L0RDTemplar
Feb 18, 2001, 03:41 PM
Are you pressin the buttons on controller one? I think that's what youhave to do.

SuperSubZero
Feb 18, 2001, 03:56 PM
I believe all VMU's are 200 blocks. I know NFL2K's save file was about 180 or so. Screenshots fit.

-SSZ

sinteres
Feb 18, 2001, 03:58 PM
Yes I have tried pressing the buttons on controller A and controller D. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

-Sinteres...

Chaotic
Feb 18, 2001, 04:18 PM
You gotta press those buttons in addition to the start button, on controller D.

sinteres
Feb 18, 2001, 04:25 PM
I have tried that as well. I've tried pushing the buttons on controller A, controller D, tried pressing the start buttons on both controllers.. Could someone please list what to do step by step?

-Sinteres...

Chaos
Feb 18, 2001, 04:31 PM
I dont know for sure, so for all u guys thats gonna yell at me just remember, i aint for sure. Anyways, most of the ppl i see doing it that way are playing the import version or are japanese. So maybe there is a different way to do it on the U.S. version. And remember, i aint for sure...lol.

Skee
Feb 18, 2001, 04:31 PM
Switch the sslots of your VMUs on Controller D then. That way the blank is in first

sinteres
Feb 18, 2001, 04:34 PM
I'm going to have to agree with Chaos here, I have tried the VMU in both slots on controller D and still no screenshot..

-Sinteres...

Chaotic
Feb 18, 2001, 05:00 PM
I had some trouble with it too, but I finally got it to work. My problem was that I had a 3rd party controller in the last port.

Make sure the vmu is completely blank, and put it in the second slot.

sinteres
Feb 18, 2001, 05:07 PM
Hmm my VMU is blank and made by Sega, the controllers are made by Sega, the VMU is in Slot two on the controller in the D port. I press and hold X and A then press start and nothing happens. If I try pressing those buttons on the controller in A then it will just swing my sword and go to the start menu. There must be something really obvious that I am missing.

-Sinteres...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: sinteres on 2001-02-18 14:08 ]</font>