PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting!

Monomate
Aug 19, 2003, 08:07 PM
Ok. I need some good and willing (or just drunk) men, women and trickstrs to help me take over Hawaii. Then, I can finally set up the Communist Nation of Xylophonia!!!

Why? because there is not country in the world that starts with an X (trust me...i've spent many a night researching such a thing...)

are you with me yea or nay?

Allos
Aug 19, 2003, 08:11 PM
You just made this thread on the success of my Invade France thread. So screw you, everyone is with me!

Uncle_bob
Aug 19, 2003, 08:14 PM
Wtf... I already took over the whole world.

VolOpt2003
Aug 19, 2003, 08:14 PM
im not so ill go with monomate

Monomate
Aug 19, 2003, 08:17 PM
actually no...this has been my plan for three years now...
i just can't find anyone stupid enough to join my cause...
I mean...! there are none loyal enough to take up this noble cause!
yeah...that's what i said...

Support the Commies! Move to beautiful Communist Xylophonia! The island nation formerly known as Hawaii!

Uncle_bob
Aug 19, 2003, 08:18 PM
Yea...I was lying too, I only took over the moon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
But I'll join you! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Allos
Aug 19, 2003, 08:21 PM
NO! DONT JOIN HIM!!!!!!! FRANCE IS THE TARGET!! WE ALREADY HAVE HAWAII!!!!!!! THE FRENCH ARE TRAITORUS SNOTTY BASTARDS!! GET THE FRENCH!!!!!!!!

Monomate
Aug 19, 2003, 08:22 PM
ummmmm...ooooookkkkkkkk...i think you're a little too obsessive with killing the flench...

i mean...i'm french (Cajun French mind you...a true born Coonass from South Louisiana!)

anyway ... whatever...i don't need you anyway...

Allos
Aug 19, 2003, 08:26 PM
Oh yeah? Well (sniff) I dont (sniff) need you either! I (sniff) hate you!

P.S. Go to (sniff) hell

lol

Captain_Bob
Aug 19, 2003, 08:28 PM
I don't think he's talking about cajuns, or french canadians for that matter.

Bradicus
Aug 19, 2003, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the Swamp AAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!
hmm... if you took over Hawaii... where would i get my shirts?

Uncle_bob
Aug 19, 2003, 08:54 PM
France isn't worth your time! I say you take over Cuba or Russia.

Monomate
Aug 19, 2003, 09:01 PM
On 2003-08-19 18:49, Bradicus wrote:
Welcome to the Swamp AAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!
hmm... if you took over Hawaii... where would i get my shirts?

No Problem...we'd still have them made...we'd need the money.

Monomate
Aug 19, 2003, 09:13 PM
On 2003-08-19 18:28, Captain_Bob wrote:
I don't think he's talking about cajuns, or french canadians for that matter.

still. i have french blood in my veins, and relatives in France, and i'm really tired of hearing people insult the French. I know Allos is just joking, and i don't really care right now...i have other things on my mind, i'm just being an ass! lol

being an ass is great fun!

Bradicus
Aug 19, 2003, 09:16 PM
But would the shirts have the same ability to make me look like an american Tourist where ever i go? If so, you have the kingdom of prance at your side! (yes, im one step ahead of you... i alredy own my own country)

Scourge83
Aug 19, 2003, 11:07 PM
Ah yes finally a fellow comrade who will help me to throw off the American Tyranny! We shall start a great country! And you shall have my help, as long I get Diplomatic Immunity. Yeah for Commies!

DarkShinjaru
Aug 20, 2003, 01:45 AM
Xylophonia...sounds like a disease.

Monomate
Aug 20, 2003, 07:32 PM
On 2003-08-19 21:07, Scourge83 wrote:
Ah yes finally a fellow comrade who will help me to throw off the American Tyranny! We shall start a great country! And you shall have my help, as long I get Diplomatic Immunity. Yeah for Commies!

FOR THE COMMIES!!!

and of course, all those that join me will become high ranking officials in my new Communist dictatorship and will have diplomatic immunity. And quality Hawaiian shirts for cheap!!!

Scourge83
Aug 20, 2003, 09:53 PM
Quality Hawaiian shirts for cheap!? This truly is a paradise! And a great source of cheap birthday presents.