PDA

View Full Version : STUPID QUESTS

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 20, 2003, 12:08 AM
How about those Offline quests kids??? I know there are some you love, some we all need, and some we absolutely despise!!! Which quest is sooo long or sooo boring it makes you cry??? Or the quest has a certain number of enemies that MIGHT get you a rare, but you still didn't get it cause the enemy is stingey??? vote now! (Sorry, offliner, so don't know online quests, but feel free to say...)

Valleo
Aug 20, 2003, 12:28 PM
Letter from Lionel is long and boring and pointless. It also comes at a time when I shouldnt be doing any more forest quests, which can be annoying exp wise, especially in lower difficulties.

Nai_Calus
Aug 20, 2003, 08:14 PM
Caves anything. Rage.
And Knowing One's Heart. It has a decent plot, but after about the fourth time Elly gets a message, you want to put her -and- Calus through a brick wall. X_x; That and she's utterly useless. >_>;

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Aug 22, 2003, 11:53 PM
I hate the Value Of Money quest, all u get is 300 meseta. Sure its okay the first time but I dont get any experience points. Grrrrrrrr.....I hate that one, and when I choose the wrong answer I have to go back to his wife and talk to her again and the nback to him!! Waht a waste of time..

CGoodness
Aug 24, 2003, 10:05 PM
I hate most of them but I absolutely can't stand Soul of Steel, Seek my Master, or From the Depths

Valleo
Aug 25, 2003, 11:29 AM
Speaking of stupid quests, I cant believe the next quest ST plans on putting up. Whats even more unbelievable is the response im seeing to it. So whats the quest? As far as I can tell, you load up the quest and stand around on the seaside next to a campfire and watch fireworks.

Whoop de doo. Im so glad im still paying for my HL to have the privelegde of playing this quest. And people have been posting or saying to me "I cant wait to get screenshots" or "I want to see the fireworks". Ok whatever. Am I the only one that thinks this stupid quest is a waste of time and space? Uh, wheres my TTF? Episode 2 C mode?

Gestiv
Aug 25, 2003, 02:12 PM
The whole point of the quest is to spend time with your friends in the fleeting moments of summer surrounded by a pleasant atmosphere.