PDA

View Full Version : Met my first hacker online yesterday...

Spy
Feb 18, 2001, 03:04 PM
Perfect34, lvl 100, in a lobby, asking where to find a doublesaber. He called me a "f a g" because I called him a lamer and told him to use his Gameshark to hack himself one. Pretty funny, and sad, at the same time.

Grahf16
Feb 19, 2001, 03:57 AM
Yeah I know what you mean, the person is level 100, and he was on Very hard and a Rag Rappy takes him down. Plus when he died, he ALWAYS dropped the max amount of money. Truly lame.

Heero_Yuy
Feb 19, 2001, 04:06 AM
What an ass, i saw a lvl 100 person and i said hey how long u been playin she said"I cheated" then she was tryin to make friends with ppl and said for me and the other guys to take turns goin into the game she was making and i said "wow a cheater and a hoar" then she sent me a guild card and i declined. I hope she thought twice about cheating after that.^_^

Bryaugh
Feb 19, 2001, 05:39 AM
I hardly consider people who use Gameshark "hackers". It takes very little skill to punch in codes that you've found on the 'net or that you've gotten from other "l33+ }{4><0rz". Furthermore, it only takes imaginarily more brainpower to isolate and lock certain variables (such as hp,tp,etc.) using a GS. The fact of the matter is that any idiot can use a Gameshark, and from the looks of things, I'd say that a vast majority of the idiots on pso already are.