PDA

View Full Version : PSO... Its a shame...

Caprice
Aug 21, 2003, 05:58 PM
I notice that there are a lot of nofo (no force) games being created, and growing negative feelings for force. Please, make the pso gaming community better, by going into those nofo games and changing their feelings about force, or running them out of the games. Force deserve to be treated as equals, and as friends...

ABDUR101
Aug 21, 2003, 06:14 PM
...and running them out of their own games will help this how? Can't be a jerk if you want to get understanding.

ginko990
Aug 21, 2003, 06:44 PM
With all the hacks and the such forces arnt as needed as they were before.

BOC
Aug 21, 2003, 06:49 PM
no force games???

what the hell is that about?

ive seen (hell ive started) no frenchies games, but never heard tell off a no force game.

who are the weirdos startin those kinda games?? a force it a vital part of a well balanced team.

but at the end of the day what can you do? you can't force people to let forces play, but if u find a good group of people who aren't spouting anti-force slogans, then ur set.

PEACE!!!

geewj
Aug 21, 2003, 09:07 PM
Viva la RevFOlution!

ginko990
Aug 21, 2003, 11:39 PM
Lol, the sig frink.

The governator.

AUTO_
Aug 21, 2003, 11:51 PM
I would bet going in the games against their wishes would only make things worse.

Equip Hata/Resistence and just try not to make it worse.

FinalMasterM
Aug 22, 2003, 12:07 AM
Most of the ones I've seen are battle games.

Yea... that's right... you better lock that "No FO" game, before I come in and pwn your arse with my Lv. 30 Rafoie + Red Merge.

EAT IT!

Fujikuro
Aug 22, 2003, 01:31 AM
Well all I know is my ass would be nothing without the support of a good Force, in a battle I can see how people may not want a Force to join...damn Forces are scary in battle...but otherwise I have no idea why anyone would object to having a Force in a regular game. I mean they give you S&D(usually), they do a good amount of damage with spells, and their resta can make you forget mates every existed. Hell there ought to be more "Force Needed" games!

Kent
Aug 22, 2003, 05:21 AM
I can understand a "No Ranger" game, but a "No Force" game? Somebody has a deathwish...

jt
Aug 22, 2003, 06:01 AM
ok well these are obviously ppl who arent really all that concerned about not licking dirt throughout the whole game.... as everyone may know , forces are only useful to a hunter/ranger if we cast jellen and they dont even need zalure... and we need them but they send bad messages toward us forces. Don't go into the game cause it WILL make matter worse! Just let them have their ignorance and if they say something to u then u try and set them straight if not then just leave it alone

Firocket1690
Aug 22, 2003, 08:15 AM
is this part II of the buncha people that made the NoHUmar/BKB games ??

Mystil
Aug 22, 2003, 10:17 AM
I suppose I can play with my FO more, and change SOME feelings, but I honestly have never entered a game except that one time, where the team didn't feel safe while under my watch. They play at the there best, and always helps me out when I'm low on fluids.

See the thing is, it's not the other classes fault for this, it's the apathetic FOs that don't do their jobs the right way.

A good force has to be able to handle themsevles in battle, and if needed put thier on ass on the line to help the other three defeat whatever opposition. they must accept the fact that S/D has be casted at all times, Anti handy as it was used more than Resta(for me).

As a fo you also have to be aware of the needs and weakenesses of other classes as oppossed to your own. An andriod will need your resta, and most likely because of this fact, they will protect you more than those who have resta.(Uhm, protecting you in a way where you WONT notice them doing it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

In short, you have to show the others that you're willing to support them and will break your neck to do it.

Alot of FO's just don't do none of this right. And some really good ones go beyond that. But given this topic, they've become rare now. Thus other classes wont nothing to do with FOs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-22 08:28 ]</font>

Octavian
Aug 23, 2003, 03:04 AM
Thats right. A good force is a vital part of the team. A selfish force that doesnt like team work is a waste of space. If they don't want a force in their game, be respectful.

Caprice
Aug 23, 2003, 11:04 PM
Its weird... I go into games to help people out (because they suck) and I don't get thanks (its not needed), but when they just don't welcome me into a normal game, it kinda pisses me off.

_J
Aug 24, 2003, 08:27 PM
I notice that there are a lot of nofo (no force) games being created, and growing negative feelings for force. Please, make the pso gaming community better, by going into those nofo games and changing their feelings about force, or running them out of the games. Force deserve to be treated as equals, and as friends...

Okay, let's straighten this out and put it nice and simple. You see lots of no force games. You encourage forces to join no force games. You then ask WHY they make games saying no forces?

Yes, that's right. Go and bash your head into the nearest wall.

Kanore
Aug 24, 2003, 10:36 PM
On 2003-08-22 06:15, Firocket1690 wrote:
is this part II of the buncha people that made the NoHUmar/BKB games ??

The person who started the No HUmar/BKB games was CHAOS, a FOmarl, so I doubt it.

Probably immature idiots who have no respect for their fellow players and think they can handle every damn thing on Ultimate on their own. Just jealous of the powers of a Force. They can't be a Force, so they don't want to see one either.