PDA

View Full Version : If I make a character and choose his/her side for hero can I

Flowen-Wing
Aug 21, 2003, 08:22 PM
If I make a character and choose his/her side for hero can I still use Dark decks on this char?

Just a lil clearing up I need. Thx in advance.

Nightmarexlc
Aug 21, 2003, 08:42 PM
From what I've heard, it's not your character that's out there battling exactly...

You make(let's say for example) a Dark Green H00cast when you get ready to fight you choose from the ep3 characters to fight in your place...

It goes something like that, but I could be wrong
?_?... I'm going to choose Lura the Racaseal http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif

Flowen-Wing
Aug 21, 2003, 08:46 PM
Um..... I already knew that im askin if I have a hero made character on him can I still use a Dark Deck.......

Kanore
Aug 21, 2003, 09:16 PM
On 2003-08-21 18:46, Flowen-Wing wrote:
Um..... I already knew that im askin if I have a hero made character on him can I still use a Dark Deck.......

It's common sense dude, Hunters can't use Arkz cards, and Arkz can't use Hunter cards.

rbf2000
Aug 21, 2003, 10:36 PM
The character you make has nothing to do with the cards you play.

You make your character, which is just a visual representation of yourself for the lobbies, because that is the only place you see it.

The actual character that is on the battlefield depends on your deck. You can pick any character, hero or arkz for the deck, and then you just add the cards to the deck. Each "deck character" has their own pluses and minuses just like you would expect.

So, when you go in to play a game, you can use any of the decks that you have made. And you have the "deck character" as a represenation of the deck more than anything else. The "deck characters" cannot be customized at all, and are default characters.

Hope that clears that up.