PDA

View Full Version : Max lv is 999

-STE-
Aug 22, 2003, 05:58 AM
It is questionof Q12. level. There is a level even in episode 3, don't you think?? Is the limit how many?

(The questionfrom Cha-Cha)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A 12. first there are 2 types of online LV and offline LV in episode 3. The respective limit is up to 999.

From sega site

.... crazy

Da_Jue
Aug 22, 2003, 07:39 AM
omg lv 999 O_o, very crazy

Kanore
Aug 22, 2003, 07:53 AM
OMG Wow... that's going to be as long as 300 is supposed to be if it was put on Ep. 1&2... or 350 even...

At least the exp system is different yes?

Forever Zero
Aug 22, 2003, 12:27 PM
Ok, wow O_O I don't think I'll ever be hitting that level...unless they keep the servers up a verrrry long time XD

Castoth
Aug 23, 2003, 08:05 PM
Well, it's going to be the last PSO game. ST needs a way to continue having its customers pay out money so why not have an impossible level. >_>

Getintothegame
Aug 24, 2003, 12:00 AM
dot dot dot...

PSO: The PSO series IS NOT over after ep. III
Posted by lollipoplolita on Tuesday, June 24 @ 15:00 PDT reads: 572
Vantamiath writes "This was taken straight from the new EGM (issue 169, page 64)...

What you heard: "Phantasy Star Online will be done, dead, nada, zilch after Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution comes out."

The Q's sources say: Well, this one's half right-Episode III (at right) will be the last CHAPTER...of the PSO story. It'll wrap up the current plot line of Red Ring Rico and Pioneer 1 and 2, but it's definitely not "over for good." Talk that Sonic Team is working on a new, full-length PSO has been going on for some time, but the hot tip now is that the game will feature a FULL, seperate offline Phantasy Star IN ADDITION to the online adventure. Say, I'd like to play that right now..."

We ourselves at PSOW refrain from posting any news of such nature if it does not have verified Sonic Team backing. If you're wondering, that's why no previous news/rumors of EP 3 being the last PSO was posted; they had no confirms from ST.

http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=976&mode=thread&order=1&thold=-1

Kanore
Aug 24, 2003, 10:54 AM
So, that basically means we'll have PS5, not PSO3. (PSO Ep3= PSO2)

GomezdaFonewm
Aug 24, 2003, 07:06 PM
Since you can get to such a high level they will most likely make more difficulties.

SpyroDi
Aug 24, 2003, 09:51 PM
If this is true,you should at least provide a link so we can have proof.

Kanore
Aug 24, 2003, 10:17 PM
On 2003-08-24 17:06, GomezdaFonewm wrote:
Since you can get to such a high level they will most likely make more difficulties.

Ah, but the exp system is different, my friend. Each Level is worth 100 exp, so each level is earned equally and equally... unless your exp keeps going down and you keep losing levels, that is.

Q64
Aug 24, 2003, 10:17 PM
the max level is 300 not 999. This has been known for a long time. It even says so in the faqs section on this site...

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1282

Q64
Aug 24, 2003, 10:20 PM
unless your exp keeps going down and you keep losing levels, that is.

when you get to higher levels you start getting less and less and less experience from the battles you win. Trust me, it is very hard to gain levels. Way harder than on ep1 and 2.

Kanore
Aug 24, 2003, 10:25 PM
On 2003-08-24 20:17, Q64 wrote:
the max level is 300 not 999. This has been known for a long time. It even says so in the faqs section on this site...

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1282

Then where did STE get the idea that the max is 999? O_O;

Q64
Aug 24, 2003, 10:33 PM
i have no idea. STE must have read it wrong er sumthin. Cause i know that 300 is the max for sure. This isn't the only source that says so.

-STE-
Aug 25, 2003, 02:14 AM
On 2003-08-24 20:33, Q64 wrote:
i have no idea. STE must have read it wrong er sumthin. Cause i know that 300 is the max for sure. This isn't the only source that says so.

wake up children
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonicteam.com%2Fpso3%2Fqanda. html&frame=random

I only post things from official sites.
So if you cant understand is your problem.

-STE-
Aug 25, 2003, 02:16 AM
On 2003-08-24 20:20, Q64 wrote:
unless your exp keeps going down and you keep losing levels, that is.

when you get to higher levels you start getting less and less and less experience from the battles you win. Trust me, it is very hard to gain levels. Way harder than on ep1 and 2.

What lv are you im lv 27 and i have always same exp for battle now.

-DangerousDj-
Aug 25, 2003, 07:00 AM
On 2003-08-24 20:33, Q64 wrote:

I wonder why choice search also goes to lvl 999 then.

Q64
Aug 25, 2003, 07:03 PM
STE-the exp you get isnt going to go down every 5 lvl's er nothin.

if you want to see it for urself. create a new char.
when you win battles, you get 15 exp everytime. but once you reach level 4 you get 5 exp from battle's. i know this for a fact. And search engine sites are not always correct (if this is where some of you are getting it from). You should only go to sites you know you can trust, like IGN. If i create a site, i could put false info on it. And im taking web design in high school.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Q64 on 2003-08-25 17:07 ]</font>

Q64
Aug 25, 2003, 07:09 PM
and as for the choice search thing, i dont know. But its not like just cuz they put the age 100 in there, that any 100 year olds are playing.

OK, since i dont have the feeling that you believe me yet, i made a topic on this on IGN boards. Heres the link...

http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=44316959&replies=4

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Q64 on 2003-08-25 17:18 ]</font>

-STE-
Aug 26, 2003, 01:47 AM
About lv max is 999
like Dj said you can look choise search it can allow you to search people with differents lv after i make a snap when server is up again.
and about info is all from sega site the page i linked is from Sega official site

About lv and exp you got more exp if you win against people of your same lv if you win against low lv character you get low exp. I think block lv is 0 to 10 10 to 20 but hard to understand.

Castoth
Aug 26, 2003, 07:29 AM
That means the only way to get to the higher levels then might be to battle against other high level players. Bleh, I hate battle mode, especially if it has a negative impact if you lose. >_>

Sure, there will be different difficulties but I doubt they would practical to use once you reach a certain level.

-DangerousDj-
Aug 26, 2003, 11:39 AM
On 2003-08-25 17:09, Q64 wrote:
and as for the choice search thing, i dont know. But its not like just cuz they put the age 100 in there, that any 100 year olds are playing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Q64 on 2003-08-25 17:18 ]</font>

It only goes to 51 on Ep3 (maybe 61 hmm).

Q64
Aug 26, 2003, 05:53 PM
jesus! you people have it engraved in ur heads that the max level is 999. well guess what? its not! ill be back with about a million links to some great sites in a few.

Q64
Aug 26, 2003, 06:04 PM
well so far i cant find any sites that have any info at all on pso ep3. i went to sega.com and they said the details would be coming soon. And ign didnt have a thing about it. So here's an article from this very site. Check out the info i bolded, italicized, and underlined.
__________________________________________________ ___

Play online and interact with Hunters from PSO Episode I & II in the lobby

Collect cards, construct your own deck and fight with other players and against enemies. Also fight alongside partners which will add to your elements in fighting.

Engage in offline team battles for up to four people, where players are divided into friends and enemies

Each player gets to pick a side: a Hero side or a Dark side.

Choose from either the Item Deck or the Enemy Deck, depending upon whether you will fight as a member of the Hunters or the Arks (enemies)

Collect an enormous number of weapons, gear, and items to create an original deck with your character

Rare weapons can be customized by constructing your deck.

Use Action and Assist cards to compose a powerful deck, supported by Hunters and Items or Bosses and Enemies

Position your characters on the battle field and move them as the battle unfolds to take advantage of your opponent’s weaknesses

The next chapter in the PSO universe continues the story of PSO Episodes I & II

Two separate storylines and game styles. Darkside and Heroside.

PSO EP 1 & 2 HL will carry over and work for PSO EP 3 meaning no additional fee for EP 3. PSO Hunter's Liscense is a Universal Account for both PSO ep1&2, and PSO ep3

Character level maxes at level 300. Character level is now called CLv.
There will be lobby actions in EP 3 as well. Access them by pushing Control, or Control + Shift and keys A - Z on the keyboard
There will also be lobby chairs. Access them by pushing the A and X button together.
You can exchange guild cards with your friend in offline multiplayer mode.
There will be deck sorting options. Pushing the X button while editing a deck will bring up the deck sorting menu.
Section ID's still exist.

You can echange your cards online and offline. S-Rank and E-Rank cards cannot be exchanged.
After each battle, you will get a rank of how you did in the battle ranging from A+ to E. After which, you will be able to choose one out of four packs. New cards will then be dealt. Thanks to ok-hybrid for this EP3 info.
Everyone starts off with a standard card deck. Same master decks can be accessed offline and online.
There are two dice used in calculating probability. Individual Dice probability is as follows:
Dice Probability
1 1/36
2 3/36
3 5/36
4 7/36
5 9/36
6 11/36

Nayofy
Aug 26, 2003, 08:36 PM
...what?

-STE-
Aug 27, 2003, 05:44 AM
http://www.phantasystaronline.it/episode3/w1.png
http://www.phantasystaronline.it/episode3/w2.png
http://www.phantasystaronline.it/episode3/w3.png

w

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -STE- on 2003-08-27 03:52 ]</font>

Q64
Aug 27, 2003, 10:30 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifyea i know. i never doubted you about the choice search thing. but it doesnt say anything. facts are facts.

btw, i think youve been hangin out with the japanese too much. lol. (even though they are a cool crowd)

w

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Q64 on 2003-08-27 20:33 ]</font>

UltimateEnigma
Aug 28, 2003, 12:16 AM
On 2003-08-23 18:05, Castoth wrote:
Well, it's going to be the last PSO game. ST needs a way to continue having its customers pay out money so why not have an impossible level. >_>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

::looks at next post::

PHEW

eXo
Sep 3, 2003, 01:23 AM
Well i guess PSO EP III will not be the last PSO Game especially since PSO EPI & II plus is coming out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

-STE-
Sep 3, 2003, 01:29 AM
On 2003-09-02 23:23, eXo wrote:
Well i guess PSO EP III will not be the last PSO Game especially since PSO EPI & II plus is coming out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

You know plus version is Phantasy Star Online episode I & II?

LollipopLolita
Sep 3, 2003, 01:39 AM
you guys this is what happened, and q64 here's your explanation

way before, when ep 3 info was first released, st said in their website that the max level is lvl 300. ste and i were the first to translate it and have it up. that's how people got lvl 300, if you noticed my ep 3 page has been copied and pasted everywhere else. ste and psow were the first to have the 300 info. ste and i always inform each other of news and help each other translate, such as with the sega cup news.

now last week, st put up more information on their website. in the q&a section, they now mention that the max level is 999

"A12. There are two kinds of episode 3, On-line LV and Off-line LV, first. Each limit is to 999.
Respectively, according to a level difference with a partner, an experience value can be acquired with victory or defeat."

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/body?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonicteam.com%2Fpso3% 2Ffrqanda.html&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

our faqs have since been updated to reflect the 999 change. i was out of town when the update on st the st page happened, so i had to do it when i got home.

one answer st provided as well was that there will be no changes to character appearance, you will not be able to customize your deck class in game, and it will stay the same as the trial.

so are we all clear now? ste is always credible.

LollipopLolita
Sep 3, 2003, 01:40 AM
On 2003-09-02 23:23, eXo wrote:

now see st never came out and said ep 3 was the last game. never ever. so why do we continue to believe it is so, when we have verified sources saying otherwise as noted in the news post getintothegame posted.

that was another rumor gone wild.

exo, please put a closing center tag at the end of your sig.

Symbios
Sep 3, 2003, 11:10 PM
People think that "end of rico/flowen storyline"=pso is doomed. Its either its a misunderstanding or there are some idiotic rico freaks out there.

Is i just gonna be battle online???? Just battling?? wouldnt that get boring???

LollipopLolita
Sep 3, 2003, 11:30 PM
you'd think, but not really. sometimes it gets really fun

Symbios
Sep 4, 2003, 07:21 PM
But cant they at least somehow put the main story online?? =/

Da_Jue
Sep 5, 2003, 01:02 AM
maybe on final version of PSO CARD you can choose the SIDE when you create a team w

Black000Moon
Oct 14, 2003, 02:57 PM
hopefully they're gonna make a episode 4 or something that doesn't have much to do with ragol. Now only if real time pso game like episode 1 and 2 could go up to level 999...

Zaneatron
Oct 14, 2003, 03:03 PM
there will be no episode 4. episode 3 is the last in the current series.
a new PSO game is apparently underway and will not feature the current storyline.
Lv999 in ep1&2 would take a life time to reach, if its just under 5million at lv199-200, think about what it would be at level, well thers no point saying because it would be so big.
also dont post in old topics where the last post was over a month ago, it is frowned upon and can get topics locked. it is reguarded that if the post was done a while ago, in this case over a month, that the thread had died and nobody is posting in it for a reason.

Black000Moon
Oct 14, 2003, 03:26 PM
On 2003-10-14 13:03, Zaneatron wrote:
there will be no episode 4. episode 3 is the last in the current series.
a new PSO game is apparently underway and will not feature the current storyline.
Lv999 in ep1&2 would take a life time to reach, if its just under 5million at lv199-200, think about what it would be at level, well thers no point saying because it would be so big.
also dont post in old topics where the last post was over a month ago, it is frowned upon and can get topics locked. it is reguarded that if the post was done a while ago, in this case over a month, that the thread had died and nobody is posting in it for a reason.

hopefully they're gonna make a episode 4 or something that doesn't have much to do with ragol. Now only if real time pso game like episode 1 and 2 could go up to level 999...

K but I said 'hopefully they're gonna make a episode 4 or something that doesn't have much to do with ragol.'.Being I didn't specifically mean there WOULD be an episode 4 and sorry I didn't know about posting about a month later cause I'm kinda new to posting on PSO world. Ok thanx for the tip

Striker07
Oct 14, 2003, 04:23 PM
Seeing as this has been bumped up i guess its safe to post in it right?

Anyway, Id like to see a new PSO that revolves around Phantasy Star 4 EM's world Motivia. Thatd be nice for old fans of it. Chaz and his Elyison just rocked. Too bad its special isnt as sweet as it was in PS4.

FeVer
Nov 9, 2003, 08:24 PM
now see st never came out and said ep 3 was the last game. never ever. so why do we continue to believe it is so, when we have verified sources saying otherwise as noted in the news post getintothegame posted.

that was another rumor gone wild.

Ok basically this mean that you, Zaneatron are falsely informed... As LollipopLolita said

ste and i always inform each other of news and help each other translate, such as with the sega cup news.

Your welcome...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FeVer on 2003-11-09 17:31 ]</font>

JohanCC
Nov 11, 2003, 10:28 PM
I think what zane ment was that if there was a new PSO game, it wouldn't be Ep4 of PSO, it'd be another storyline. Hence PSO2, not PSO ep4.

ThaRealest
Nov 13, 2003, 10:26 PM
hahahahah he busted your ass Mr.KnowNotAGodamnThing!