PDA

View Full Version : Little non angsty rant.

Mystil
Aug 22, 2003, 10:38 AM
Ever enter into a game and you're playing and they ask you this:

"What wep is that?"

"What wep you're using?"

"What mag is that?"

Does this get on your nerves?

IT CERTAINLY GETS ON MINE. I get SICK and TIRED of being asked that. Give me a break, like who doesn't KNOW what a CADACUES is? WHO doesn't KNOW what CHUREL looks like. I mean come on!

I had to say this politely in a game I was in that it would be nice for once that nobody would ask me those questions just once. Yes it's curtious to answer cause they wanna know, but people, you all have played PSO for ages, surely you've SEEN everything.

end rant.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-22 08:40 ]</font>

kabuki64
Aug 22, 2003, 11:00 AM
Actually due to the overwhealming use of dupes and such, people tend to forget that there are other weapons to use besides the TJ Sword, Double Cannon, BKB, Snow Queen, Spread, Psycho wand, ect.

And dont forget to include the mags that nearly everyone uses, so its not really their fault they havent seen some other weapons besides these. You should feel unique in that your character has broken out of the pack and actually looks diffrent, honsetly I can bearly tell the diffrence between humars anymore.

Firocket1690
Aug 22, 2003, 11:04 AM
Newbie - One who's near-first expierence playing a game

n00b - OMGWTF I 4M +3]-[ U]33R R0XX0RZ !!111

kat
Aug 22, 2003, 12:50 PM
I ask that at times. Not on mags, but weaps. Sometimes someone has something awesome looking and I havne't a clue what it is. I ask, 'cause I want to know. Its a compliment in my case. Can't say that it is in all cases, but I don't ask unless it's an awesome item.

Aurra
Aug 22, 2003, 01:41 PM
I almost always tell people when they ask what my stuff is (once some guy asked me "why are you blue?" because I was wearing an Aura Field XD).

Inu_Ranma
Aug 22, 2003, 02:10 PM
Well...those of us who don't dupe don't see a lot of the 'more interesting' weapons as often as those who do, and so are curious when we see them, not to imply that you dupe or anything. Even with my character at l. 109, playing in Ult. Ruins I still don't see anything stronger than a Dragon Slayer when I'm playing alone...

_J
Aug 23, 2003, 06:28 AM

"What wep is that?"

"What wep you're using?"

"What mag is that?"

IT CERTAINLY GETS ON MINE. I get SICK and TIRED of being asked that. Give me a break, like who doesn't KNOW what a CADACUES is? WHO doesn't KNOW what CHUREL looks like. I mean come on!

I had to say this politely in a game I was in that it would be nice for once that nobody would ask me those questions just once. Yes it's curtious to answer cause they wanna know, but people, you all have played PSO for ages, surely you've SEEN everything.

end rant.

I think getting frustrated about something so little, is something you need to address. It's just a question with a simple answer, you don't need to get irritated by explaining to another PSO player what equipment you using.

Logical2u
Aug 23, 2003, 07:37 PM
Alot of people in Antares 8 use unique weapons.

And why on earth is the Dragon Slayer PURPLE?!?! I thought it would be silver?

Mystil
Aug 23, 2003, 08:21 PM
On 2003-08-23 04:28, _J wrote:

"What wep is that?"

"What wep you're using?"

"What mag is that?"

end rant.

I think getting frustrated about something so little, is something you need to address. It's just a question with a simple answer, you don't need to get irritated by explaining to another PSO player what equipment you using.

I'm asked this in every game I join. Even with those who are like bout to reach 200. I use the same weapon every game, the same mag every game. Come on! ._. And call me Mr. Opposite, cause little things will bother the hell out of me.

Shimarisu
Aug 24, 2003, 03:02 AM
What equipment are you using?

What mag?

What weap?

Heh. People ask me too. I tell em. Nothing wrong with it, maybe they like your weap, maybe they just like the look. I (within reason) try to design all my chars with colour coordinating equipment, so yeah, I do ask. My question is usually "What colour mag cell did you make the mag from?" Of course the really annoying answer is "???? Whut?"

- Shimarisu

muff
Aug 24, 2003, 01:23 PM
I feel happy that someone wants to know what my crappy 10star Oran exclusive weapon is and why I am using it as it does so little damage, and has less atp then a cross scar.

_J
Aug 24, 2003, 08:20 PM
I'm asked this in every game I join. Even with those who are like bout to reach 200. I use the same weapon every game, the same mag every game. Come on! ._. And call me Mr. Opposite, cause little things will bother the hell out of me.

Try get pissed off at otehr things instead. Like morons in lobbies, that's definatly healthy.