Megid10, Grants9, Barta15, Zonde15 and two other lvl 15 disk that starts with G
Parasite wear Vajulla 4 slots
Divinity armor 4 slots
guardian 3 slots
Ranger Wall
God power++
and lotsa trigrinders.

What I want:
God technique or devil technique ( did I spell technique right)
spread needle with good %
Grants or Megid 15
other lvl 15 disks
supressed gun
L&k combat with good %
S&H justice with good %
custom gear ( not combat gear)
custom ray gun with good%
DB set preferbly with 4 slots
Light Releif

Oh and if anyone knows how to PK and is willing to teach me I will trade for that too.
my email is [email protected]

I will be on later tonight.

xinbwoli
Mar 27, 2001, 01:12 AM
hey man, I'm looking for a heaven's punishment... I know how to PK... I don't have the items to do so, but maybe if you do I can teach you... my nn is android po ... u can IM me at xinbwoli if u wanna take me up on my offer

dev1nsan
Mar 27, 2001, 02:14 AM
Sure I'll take you up on it, but what's IM, How can I reach you. Oh and I forgot to mention that I have a lvl 200 mag to trade too, it's a Madhu and it's stats are pretty well balance except it has zero mind which suits androids I guess.

dev1nsan
Mar 27, 2001, 02:14 AM
Sure I'll take you up on it, but what's IM, How can I reach you. Oh and I forgot to mention that I have a lvl 200 mag to trade too, it's a Madhu and it's stats are pretty well balance except it has zero mind which suits androids I guess.

Cypher
Mar 27, 2001, 03:50 AM
Hi i have a level 15 Foie. I was wondering if you might trade anything for it.

dev1nsan
Mar 28, 2001, 12:50 AM
I'm sorry but i have the Foei 15 already but I still Need any RA lvl 15 and lvl 15 grants or megid. Oh and I already know how to PK so that offers off too. You can take agito and Photon claw off the have list. I'm not sure of the name but I know there's a sheild that goes with the custom frame which I have now. so if anybody has it, I want it.