PDA

View Full Version : Make EUM love you.

Eum
Aug 22, 2003, 09:50 PM
So, it's true: EUM is the coolest new thing. She's funny, she's expensive, and she looks good with just about anything.

True, they are in short supply, but I have a blazing (yes, blazing) offer for you! I will give you EUM, and all of her accessories if you perform one small, happy task.

Yes, this is an MP3 request, but it's not just any MP3. It is by far the most rare MP3 in the land, and it's for a prize! Who wouldn't love their chance with the beautiful, talented, drop-dead terrific. . . EUM? Of course you would.

So, I'll provide the information, and you message me when you've found it at "sonorous tremolo" on the happy program/application by the name of AY EYE EM. This is also known as AOL Instant Messenger.

No, this is not illegal, because the single the track was featured on is out of print, and because EUM would never hold an MP3 for more than 24 hours. Silly goose.

Information as follows:

Artist: OLIVIA
Track: Slow-Mo'
Single: dekinai

Happy hunting.

(And remember, when you spill that frown, turn it upside down! This isn't impossible. Work for the EUM. Make EUM love you.)

[I am not responsible for deaths caused by anything. Don't be discouraged.]

LamerPanda
Aug 22, 2003, 09:56 PM
*waves banners and flags*

Help EUM and I'll LOVE YUO FOREVAR or something! (If that scares you off, ignore that comment)

Please?

If this gets locked or deleted, I'll cry or at least whine a lot! It's not like the links are going to be posted in the topic if they follow directions, and even if the topic is locked it's still here, so the request is still valid!

Shadow82
Aug 22, 2003, 10:02 PM
Wow,the fact that I don't know wtf she is talking about makes me want to go out and do whatever she wants me to do!...or not.

Eum
Aug 22, 2003, 10:30 PM
Wow, your obvious lack of creativity when forming insults to combat my clear and perfectly righteous intentions really makes me want to take a hammer to your teeth.

LamerPanda
Aug 22, 2003, 10:30 PM
You don't understand "find me a song"?

If you're just going to be sarcastic and useless, don't bother posting at all. You're not even getting a post count in this forum, so why post if you're not going to help?

Dime
Aug 22, 2003, 10:37 PM
How about EUM shut the fuck up and find her own damn songs.

Guntz348
Aug 22, 2003, 10:40 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum

Yeah so no warez links or requests. This goes for MP3's too. I don't really know what you are talking about either but uhh yeah, no.