PDA

View Full Version : Raz, and anyone willing to help me...please read on...

Digi-Dolphin
Aug 24, 2003, 10:55 PM
Aug 24, 2003
A day that will live on in infamy, for me at least.
The day that the original En. 13 Dol was killed in a tragic accident....

My best ranger has gone the way of the mystery Planet X and I need help to have her namesake continue on and hit the level she had been before the 'Accident', 113.
Though everything she had on her was gone, all of her rares and armors and units, she does however have copies with other characters on different cards.

However, she is nowhere near the proper strength to reclaim her old weapons and armors. Raziel, if you read this, I'll need your help again, my friend. To others, please, help a poor girl get back on her feet. I will find some way of making it up again. Somehow....

Edited to keep people off my back. And if you don't know about Planet X, put down the controller and read a book...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Digi-Dolphin on 2003-08-26 08:21 ]</font>

Digi-Dolphin
Aug 25, 2003, 09:42 AM
Oh come on! I know people are looking at this thread! What, do I have to bribe you all for help?

Black King Bars and power Satos to those who can help me hit 113 again! Is that what you want to hear from me?!

People can be so cold-hearted sometimes....
Raz, you I can trust.

Devildog
Aug 25, 2003, 10:12 PM
Gone the way of the Twin Towers? I'm sure there is another metaphor you can use than that. Equating losing a fucking video game character to that amount of loss is fantastically shallow and disrepectful.

Digi-Dolphin
Aug 26, 2003, 09:51 AM
On 2003-08-25 20:12, Devildog wrote:
Gone the way of the Twin Towers? I'm sure there is another metaphor you can use than that. Equating losing a fucking video game character to that amount of loss is fantastically shallow and disrepectful.

All right, i admit that was a bit much, but she was a big loss for me. Ya know what? Never mind. I'll just hack a replica of her once i get the right equipment. So much for restoring her legitly.

Obscenity
Aug 26, 2003, 09:58 AM
On 2003-08-25 20:12, Devildog wrote:

There's no need to jump on him/her. Like you said, it was just a metaphor.

Raziel_Kai
Aug 26, 2003, 12:03 PM
Why do people have to jump on other's back?
Jesus...

Well, anyways, I'll give you my hand Dol.
If with my Demo Comet or my Asuka I can help you level up, you can count me in.

<Peter Jackson is gonna kill me now.. hahhaha!>
But seriously, I'm there for you!

ShadowFOrce
Aug 26, 2003, 01:44 PM
I guess I'll Help...

SAIJAN-ProDG
Aug 26, 2003, 05:22 PM
ill also be able to help soon hopefully, thats if i get my card sorted tommorow hopefully :|

Devildog
Aug 26, 2003, 08:31 PM
I apologize for getting on your back. I'm a cop and it is a sensitive subject. The reason I tolerate it less in written form is becasue unlike speaking, you can review and alter things typed on a message board before they ever get out.

Digi-Dolphin
Aug 27, 2003, 12:52 AM
All right, then. I apologize for the metaphor, the character meant a lot to me, but data is data. The replica is now at level 20, legitly, and I would appreciate runs through the Endless Nightmare quests to level faster. I can enter the Hard mode missions now so that may speed things up.
I usually hang out in Deneb 4 at random times of the day. I believe I'll be there for most of the Central Time morning tomorrow, so if you'd like to run through a few EN missions with me, I'd like the help. If you need to search for my character, she's a lvl 20 Redria Ramarl. Thanks!

Hippocanibal
Aug 27, 2003, 10:34 PM
You got my help all the way =D. i got a range of diff lvl character from 17-150. gimme a pm if u need help