PDA

View Full Version : GC: Mag Farmer Needed (Willing to offer ANYTHING!)

MisguidedGamer
Aug 24, 2003, 11:30 PM
Aight then, I'm doing this trade through a friend of mine so all trade info will go through me. Now to the deal, my friend is looking for a Orange Rukumin with either of these stats: 50/0/0/0/150 (prefered) or 5/0/0/50/145 (if first is to difficult to complete). The prefered photon blasts are: The Twins (can't think of the name), Leilla, and Pilla, but if this is to hard to obtain randomized pb's are also fine. Now for the offer: My friend is willing to trade literally anything (he has almost everything in the game) for this mag, no offer is too large unless its totally outrageous. If you are interested please feel free to pm me with what you want and the format of the mag (from the choices my friend offered). Thanks for your time. Happy Gaming!

fenixthahunter
Aug 25, 2003, 05:07 AM
i have 3 rukmin's but they are mainly RAmarl mags and around lvl 120.
14/14/38/38 or something

Dunedain
Aug 25, 2003, 05:24 AM
Any chance he's got / can get red ring / real nei's claw?

fenixthahunter
Aug 25, 2003, 05:56 AM
i got a legit real nei's claw !!!

Dunedain
Aug 25, 2003, 09:02 AM
Hmm, if you seriously have one - is it for trade? If so, what are you looking for?

fenixthahunter
Aug 25, 2003, 11:32 AM
hehe NOW WAY !!!

Dunedain
Aug 25, 2003, 02:10 PM
I probably should have mentioned I have everything. Period. Or can get everything, with the exception of the disks unreleased, red ring, and real nei's (which you have already). The only things I don't have include the 100 hit frozen shooter, 50 hit guld milla, 85 hit spread needle, and a few others... I have/can get like 4 different 95 hit weapons I think.

klepto
Aug 25, 2003, 07:51 PM
heh, this was posted for me. Im the one who wanted the mag. No, none has the fucking real neis claw, or the red ring, or unrealeased music volumes, unless u include nugz its truly pointless to ask. Its obvious that u also have pretty much everything to. Any wasy that u would want to trade some mags for this mag?