PDA

View Full Version : All Legits, Non-legits half-legits Whatever come here.

Lede
Aug 24, 2003, 11:52 PM
Ok first off this is making me sick now, i am so tired of people going around thinking they are better att he game just becuase they are legit/Non-legit, you are all equal here is why.

Ok you know this is a game right? good now what's in this game? that's right! stuff!

My point is this is just a game, legits going around telling people they are better and you are trash just becuase they are legit makes you look about as retarded as a monkeys ass. NO legits you are not better then any one just becuase you use what you find, NO duper user you are not better then anyone just becuase you have all the items in the game (so to speak) even people who use max stats so what? you are not doing it, so why should you give a damn what other people do and use huh?
now multi equip trick i can understand that can be easily over abused and annoying in teams but the others? o please, cry me a river, this game has to do with team work mostly and it's a damn shame morons start judging others just because of there play stlye, every one plays diffrent, so basicly what you are getting mad at is the fact that, that particular person does not play the way YOU want them to play, so you get mad and start crap with em, now does that not sound stupid? of course it does, every one does not the play the same way, remeber that, some enjoy it by getting whatever they can get there hands on others enjoy it by using what they find, but they all work together, this is not PlO (Phantasy Legit Online) all that around are simple glitches that help you take advantage of your chacters mostly not the other player, be thankful there are no nol, rsod VK etc, going around like on dc, nothing and no one is perfect even games arent perfect, so the nest time you see somone using somthing you do not aprove off, don't bite there head off, either grin and bear it or move along else where, you will get no were arguing with them other then a new enemy and a bad attitude, hell i'm not to fond of humars with bkb's and tj swords in teams but i don't go off on them hell i just play and support them when needed, they are people just like you, real legits don't care what others use, and play regardless "hardcore" aka over Obessed legits as they really are, like to whine about every little thing, if your level is lower then theres and you do more more damage then them they start fussing and bitching, now that is just plain retarted, Legit or not you play the way you want, if that way of plaiying makes you happy, then that gives no one the right to judge you on how you like to play. if it just makes yo soo mad at how somay people play the game andyou just can not stand it anymore the it's time for you to find another game pal,
thank you.

Fanatic
Aug 25, 2003, 05:20 AM
This... should really go in rants.. and be edited to include paragraphs ^_^

DarkShinjaru
Aug 25, 2003, 09:19 AM
lalala, and you're X# of person ranting about this, lol. Not gonna change a thing.

Cecil_McW00t
Aug 25, 2003, 04:38 PM
I stopped reading about half-way through. Dude, line breaks are crucial! >_<

ginko990
Aug 25, 2003, 04:51 PM
Technically legits are "better"(dont really like that word). Because in ST's terms of agreement in the beginning fo the game theres a section on not cheating in the game.

_J
Aug 25, 2003, 05:06 PM
Your ranting about people who rant, what does that leave you being? A ranter. If you are what you call a "real legit" or whatever, then why are YOU here whinning at them for whinning? I thought "real" players don't care about what others do? Why don't YOU just move along? Maybe because then you would be practising what you preach, and we can't have that now can we?

In summary, who gives a shit if people are legit or not, and who gives a shit if those people want to fight over it. Most people are morons anyway.

Shattered_weasel
Aug 25, 2003, 05:46 PM
On 2003-08-24 21:52, Lede wrote:
Ok first off this is making me sick now, i am so tired of people going around thinking they are better att he game just becuase they are legit/Non-legit, you are all equal here is why.

Ok you know this is a game right? good now what's in this game? that's right! stuff!

My point is this is just a game, legits going around telling people they are better and you are trash just becuase they are legit makes you look about as retarded as a monkeys ass. NO legits you are not better then any one just becuase you use what you find, NO duper user you are not better then anyone just becuase you have all the items in the game (so to speak) even people who use max stats so what? you are not doing it, so why should you give a damn what other people do and use huh?
now multi equip trick i can understand that can be easily over abused and annoying in teams but the others? o please, cry me a river, this game has to do with team work mostly and it's a damn shame morons start judging others just because of there play stlye, every one plays diffrent, so basicly what you are getting mad at is the fact that, that particular person does not play the way YOU want them to play, so you get mad and start crap with em, now does that not sound stupid? of course it does, every one does not the play the same way, remeber that, some enjoy it by getting whatever they can get there hands on others enjoy it by using what they find, but they all work together, this is not PlO (Phantasy Legit Online) all that around are simple glitches that help you take advantage of your chacters mostly not the other player, be thankful there are no nol, rsod VK etc, going around like on dc, nothing and no one is perfect even games arent perfect, so the nest time you see somone using somthing you do not aprove off, don't bite there head off, either grin and bear it or move along else where, you will get no were arguing with them other then a new enemy and a bad attitude, hell i'm not to fond of humars with bkb's and tj swords in teams but i don't go off on them hell i just play and support them when needed, they are people just like you, real legits don't care what others use, and play regardless "hardcore" aka over Obessed legits as they really are, like to whine about every little thing, if your level is lower then theres and you do more more damage then them they start fussing and bitching, now that is just plain retarted, Legit or not you play the way you want, if that way of plaiying makes you happy, then that gives no one the right to judge you on how you like to play. if it just makes yo soo mad at how somay people play the game andyou just can not stand it anymore the it's time for you to find another game pal,
thank you.

i have ADD you cant really make paragraphs that long

_J
Aug 25, 2003, 06:09 PM

Yeah, and if you do AssShaggedWeasel and all the PSOW Grammar Police Squad will come and arse rape you.

*laughs* You suck.

Zarana
Aug 25, 2003, 06:34 PM
There's no use listening to _J, he has no skill whatsoever when arguing. This is someone who has no idea what a logical fallacy is and, because of that, uses them constantly. Just about everything he says is an automatic forfeit in any debate or serious argument, so don't let him drag you down to his level. Remain civil, don't resort to his same line of childish bickering.

_J
Aug 25, 2003, 06:40 PM
There's no use listening to _J, he has no skill whatsoever when arguing. This is someone who has no idea what a logical fallacy is and, because of that, uses them constantly. Just about everything he says is an automatic forfeit in any debate or serious argument, so don't let him drag you down to his level. Remain civil, don't resort to his same line of childish bickering.

While your at it, can you stop mailing me? *smiles*

Thanks.

*grinning from ear to ear*

Zarana
Aug 25, 2003, 06:44 PM
I told you to block me and I assume you have. I am also awaiting your next hilarious fallacy. Have at it.

Edit: But I'll have to see your newest forfeit when I come back, class starts in a quarter of an hour. But by all means, keep going. Your ineptitude knows no bounds anyway, so whether I'm here or not shouldn't stop you from posting.

I think that, when I get back, I will systematically point out all the fallacies you love so dearly. That ought to be good fun for everyone involved. Except you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarana on 2003-08-25 16:50 ]</font>

_J
Aug 25, 2003, 06:48 PM
I told you to block me and I assume you have. I am also awaiting your next hilarious fallacy. Have at it.

*continues to beam from ear to ear*

: ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MasterJoel
Aug 25, 2003, 07:49 PM
actually, i quit reading after the first couple of sentences... it really wasn't worth reading completely =P.

legit, non-legit, i don't care... just be fair when you play. also, i could argue that legit players are better, because i find that in cmode, dupers/hackers seem to find themselves naked and suddenly die very quickly. of course, i could count almost as many legits who also suck... i find that cmode is a good representation of how good a player is, without all the politics of legit vs. non.

whizkid7
Aug 25, 2003, 08:01 PM
Okay, I couldn't read all that, but my view on the whole thing is this: As long as you don't mess up my game, like take all the EXP or rares, then I don't care what you do.

I'm also going to agree with MasterJoel on the fact that CMode seems to show who actually knows what they're doing when they play and who only likes to be really strong and get everything.

Shimarisu
Aug 25, 2003, 08:04 PM
On 2003-08-24 21:52, Lede wrote:
Blah.

Look, some of us genuinely suffer because of this crap, you understand? I feel like I've had a lot of joy ripped from my life because of cheating. It does ruin the game. When I joined at Easter, there was FAR less cheating. The game was a wonderful, unique experience. Now I feel like my chara is just eye candy. My FOmar's ATP is maxxed, and I simply can't get any hits in. I get laughed at a lot for sporting a RED SABER - a very respectable weapon.

You say, IT'S JUST A GAME, but the point is, it is another thing in my life that's being taken from me. I can't go to the local Wetherspoons (UK pub chain) any more, because the proliferation of evil Nazi skinheads employed as bouncers there in the past year has ruined the atmosphere. I had my drink snatched off me by one last time I was there, because I hadn't finished it a stunning FIFTEEN MINUTES after last orders. Now obviously, you think that this is more important than PSO, because it's reality - but PSO is NOT JUST A GAME! It has a genuine basis in reality, because REAL PEOPLE PLAY IT. IMO it is immoral to hack and cheat at an online game, you ruin the fun for everyone. Maybe you don't ruin the fun of other HUmars and HUcasts, but you sure as HELL ruin the fun of weaker characters like FOmars. So tell me, why the hell should I support players with S/D/J/Z if they then use that S/D/J/Z to destroy everything before I get a hit? If I wanted to be a fricking FOnewearl, I'd BE a fricking FOnewearl, so other people could stare at my cute little ass while I did nothing but support. That's not my playstyle, and I despair at humanity thanks in part to the microcosmal representation of lazy, good for nothing cheaters who make up 99% of this game, and 99% of real life.

I am not saying ALL cheaters are losers. Some are people who are bored of the game, who just equip their killer stuff for a fun blast. Some respect you and keep their distance to let you get a hit in. Hell, I do that with my HUnewearl, who now has some INCREDIBLE equipment, found legitly. I also keep my distance when using new twinked characters.
But most cheaters are complete losers. So are a lot of legits, but there are FAR more losers of the cheaters variety. And at least the annoying legits don't ruin the game if I neglect to respond to their sanctimonious jumped up attitudes, and just play.

Now do you think I have a sanctimonious attitude? Actually I tend to keep my mouth shut online, but having to leave games because I am bored to tears with doing nothing but support is extremely irritating. Getting exp by J/Z is so cheap and pointless, I may as well be recoboxing.

Note to all - this is a rant. It's OTT, but I wanted to get a few things off my chest. If you feel the need to lambast me for it, go ahead, this makes you look stupid however, because you are jeering at a person you don't know, whose personality you cannot even start to guess at based on one emotional outburst on the internet. I was once judged as a crying, whining arsehole over posts I made during a period of being under tests for cancer by the NHS.

- Shimarisu

Shattered_weasel
Aug 25, 2003, 08:09 PM
On 2003-08-25 16:09, _J wrote:

Yeah, and if you do AssShaggedWeasel and all the PSOW Grammar Police Squad will come and arse rape you.

*laughs* You suck.

You have the social skills of a 3 year old

Shimarisu
Aug 25, 2003, 08:26 PM
On 2003-08-25 16:34, Zarana wrote:

Yes, thank you. We all need this sort of advice, or the big bad _J monster might come and eat us. Or worse yet, we'll all turn into clones of him, and take over the world!

Wow, how patronising. You appear to be suffering from some delusion that you are in control here, and everybody else is a simple minded sheep. You act like an old schoolteacher of mine, jumping on people to correct their grammar, offering advice to all like some perfect mentor, and why? Because you got to level 200, and piped for insanely rare items on a videogame? Embrace the social aspect of the game, make some friends on your level and stop trying to control people. Note - I won't get conniptions if you do not follow this advice. And I'm not flaming you here, I've noticed this attitude in your posts for some time, and elected to keep my mouth shut because I didn't want a fight, or you being on my case. It's just annoying, okay? If I am irritated by it without ever expressing a word to you in the past, without ever being chided by you, just seeing you do it to other people, then I can't be the ONLY one who finds it annoying.

_J has elected to not give a damn what people think and to speak his mind. It's a survival tactic that works well, and you are never going to change his personality. I know that from years of trying to change this in my partner, who is just the same. I have realised of late that all the crap he throws at people is usually deserved, that people are, for the most part assholes and if he can take the shit they throw back, then there is really no point mourning over what must be a crappy existance for him. Because it's not.

You must have the intelligence to see that any abuse you throw at _J bounces right off. Yet you've jumped on this particular post of his out of nowhere, almost as if you want his attention. Then asked him to leave you alone. Wow, that's just like my little friend Sham.

Note: I will not respond. I don't want a drawn out fight here, because I know you won't listen either. I know for a fact I can't change you, and I've no right to. It's just been stewing inside me for months now, and I couldn't keep it in any longer.

- Shimarisu

Mystil
Aug 25, 2003, 08:31 PM
Meh, this is pretty old you know. I don't even pay those kinds of fights any mind anymore. And I'm talking about the beginning post in this topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-25 18:32 ]</font>

Zarana
Aug 25, 2003, 08:38 PM
Just three simple points. I will not argue with you either, because you don't bother me. You never dodge the issues, you don't use fallacies, you don't deserve to be shamed like _J does.

1. I did not tell him to leave me alone, nor did I even imply it. In fact, I'm challenging him to argue with me like a civilized person and obey proper etiquette.

2. I don't really post here to please people. And yes, I'm very aware that my posts can bother and offend others. I've even heard that I'm only out to ruin people's lives and such, some sob story like that. But the fact of the matter is, I post what's on my mind. I don't do it to spite people (a rule which I'm breaking for little _J here), but I won't sugarcoat how I feel about certain individuals or practices.

3. It doesn't bounce right off him. He made his topic "Intelligence and Wisdom" in clear reference to me, incidentally, and that's concrete proof that I've gotten under his skin. Which is exactly what I wanted to happen.

_J
Aug 25, 2003, 08:45 PM
Just three simple points. I will not argue with you either, because you don't bother me. You never dodge the issues, you don't use fallacies, you don't deserve to be shamed like _J does.

1. I did not tell him to leave me alone, nor did I even imply it. In fact, I'm challenging him to argue with me like a civilized person and obey proper etiquette.

2. I don't really post here to please people. And yes, I'm very aware that my posts can bother and offend others. I've even heard that I'm only out to ruin people's lives and such, some sob story like that. But the fact of the matter is, I post what's on my mind. I don't do it to spite people (a rule which I'm breaking for little _J here), but I won't sugarcoat how I feel about certain individuals or practices.

3. It doesn't bounce right off him. He made his topic "Intelligence and Wisdom" in clear reference to me, incidentally, and that's concrete proof that I've gotten under his skin. Which is exactly what I wanted to happen.

*smiles*

I'm not loving your choice in "friends" Shim.

Lede
Aug 26, 2003, 12:15 AM
Well the sad truth is legits are not better, if st cared somuch they would have fixed the problem before it even started, so legits are'nt better, never have been and never will be, and this is just somthing i needed to vent , so if you ppl would kindly keep your smart ass. comments to your self id greatly enjoy that......maybe, i did not ask anyone how many times this was done, if you look closly at the date i joined you will see that i HAVE NOT been on these boreds any sooner then that.

of course it will not change a thing, there will still be stupid dumbass morons who try to argu down that they are better,

and please do not worry about line breaks, sentences etc, you just show me you have nothing to say about wat i wrote so you find other dumb ass things to focus on, and you show me you are one of those ppl i talked about in the 1st post, so try somthing else, it's been done like what.....50000000 times? if you cant read it just becuase it's missing perfect punctuation then stop reading and go else were, this does not apply to every one just the idiots who expect every one to be perfect typers,

i wrote that for the fact maybe SOME people, yu know the ones who have commen sense, would see it and understand it, but alas some people proved me wrong,

call it what you want rant, whine whatever, but what it's really called is...ummm what was that word....o yea the......TRUTH!

have a nice day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-08-25 22:22 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Aug 26, 2003, 01:52 AM
Non legits suck.

Errrr.... perhaps not, but as a whole, it sucks that it's possible for them to exist. It devalues the effort put into the game. Many of us feel strongly about it, and don't tell people to keep their comments to themselves, if you post an argument expect people to argue back. You may as well have posted on whether or not abortion was OK, given the flammatory nature of the legit vs. non legit argument on this particualar forum. What did you expect?

I don't mind flamers, even trolls, but what's REALLY annoying is flamers who post an argument then stand back in amazement saying "Why? Wha? The hell? Why are you all yelling at me?"

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Aug 26, 2003, 01:56 AM
call it what you want rant, whine whatever, but what it's really called is...ummm what was that word....o yea the......TRUTH!

have a nice day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh, and another point. The truth is relative. YOu are not the only person on the goddamn planet... the only TRUTH in this world is that which is witnessed by many or scientifically proven, it's incredibly rare for any side of a DEBATE to be truth. What is truth is that some legits feel the game is ruined by dupes. You cannot just discount peoples' feelings, when that is what they know in their hearts to be the case for them. Hell one duper I know even said the following:

"I hope it is not possible to dupe in ep 3, I will admit that dupes ruin the game."

Think he's just plain given up because the game is already ruined? I see a lot of legits fall into this sad state every week.

- Shimarisu

Lede
Aug 26, 2003, 02:13 AM
I'll say what ever i goddamn please YOU are not the only person on the planet either so hush,

if you don't like it? quite and leave,

i never said dont post your comments i said dont post comments just to flame about what i wrote if you dont agree with it gtfo and don't worry about it,

of course pso has seem to gone to hell what i'm saying is don't let it just ruin it all for you. there are still lots of fun things to do on it,

i did not say come in here and bash, you can post what ever you want but leave ME out of it, you got that? good.

Wewt
Aug 26, 2003, 06:24 AM
On 2003-08-25 23:52, Shimarisu wrote:
Non legits suck.

Errrr.... perhaps not, but as a whole, it sucks that it's possible for them to exist.
Yes. I agree, but only to a certain extent, because I had a lot of fun playing around with cheats on the Dreamcast version. I just never realised the kind of damage cheating did, until it affected a friend of mine. However, it just got boring when the GameCube version got cheated so fast.

Oh yeah, I strongly recommend you don't argue with Lede. You're just going to have to trust a total stranger on this one.

jt
Aug 26, 2003, 07:55 AM
well i liked the second guy who wrote that long paragraph. My friend who plays psox on my xbox has duped stuff which i certainly need to delete for him, while my chars are mostly legit only with a few exceptions, such as dark bridge that i have only for ... well i dont even use the piece of junk.

Honestly it does get boring being a force with all level 30 spells and u only use 4 j/s/d/z and ppl wonder why i dont like to play tha game that much... i only play with my friend who is also legit because me and him an kill monsters like clockwork... literally clockwork... so is it unfair that i dont give out shifta or deband to illegitimate ppl since they do have al rappies and dont let me even get hits in?

Is this my own ignorance or wat? i meen cmon people if it was my ignorance then maybe i would know that i was wrong since i use common sense and basic knowledge 45% of the time (the rest of it is used somewhere else that i dont even know about... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif )

Illegitimates do ruin teh game but not for humars and rangers as the one guy has already said but for legits forces,hunters,rangers it ruins it totally because we get no kind of exp and challenge mode is useless... now i will admit that legit turned illegits do have some skill in c-mode but others have none watsoever. IT took me FOnewm, and my friend Humar to beat cmode 1 in 21 minutes (not bad eh?) and it took a me a RAcast and HUmar 20 minutes to beat it, now that should tell you something...

Maybe they just sucked i dont know... but just from taht experiece its hard to trust ur partners in c-mode.

I was asked once why i used a g-assassin sabers on ult forest but i meen dang its ult forest and im level 125 FOnewm and its easy as mess in the toilet!!! call my post wat you want but i dont care... my opinon and longest post

Fanatic
Aug 27, 2003, 06:57 AM
On 2003-08-26 04:24, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

Oh yeah, I strongly recommend you don't argue with Lede. You're just going to have to trust a total stranger on this one.

Would that be because Lede's best arguments run are:

"hush"

"if you don't like it? quite and leave"

"if you dont agree with it gtfo"

"post what ever you want but leave ME out of it"

Not to mention calling people idiots, implying that any who disagree lacks common sense, and calling a subjective opinion "TRUTH".

That's not even arguing, that's forfeiting by default...

Trouble here is that Lede wants to post his opinion, but wants others to "gtfo" instead of posting theirs.

Wewt
Aug 27, 2003, 07:11 AM
I love you man.

Lede
Aug 28, 2003, 05:54 AM
No Fanatic, that means that you among other ass holes sound like a fucking retard trying to justify your lame ass comments by bashing me or others for what they say, no its not giving up it's called not giving a rats ass, and you take it and leave it, got anything else you want to share? u also seem to be one of these people.

And if u read my last post CAREFULLY i said you an post whatever yu want but don't attack me for it, i dont give a dan wtf you post, but it sure as hell better not be towards me, cause it maks o sense attacing me for it yet there is nothng to attack but the subject it self, which makes you or others a down right Retard for for the "omg you say this and that but u do this and that" none of that makes any sense.
Comment, share your thoughts whatever, never said you couldn't but gtfo if u DON't like what i say, and then try to flame me aboutit, there is nothngto forfeit, but no one is doin shit tha's even worth argument.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-08-28 04:00 ]</font>

Wewt
Aug 28, 2003, 06:21 AM
I told you so. Lede is like a little mouse that plays into your trap.

Lede
Aug 28, 2003, 06:46 AM
Now why do you think that, what makes you think i'm not the cat?

W you will notice im being negative for practicly no reason what so ever, just for the sake of arguing,

you don't know me that well do you..

*hint, hint*

If you still have not figured out don't bother lets just say shhhh and stop ruining my fun will you *cocks gun* now.......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-08-28 04:47 ]</font>

jt
Aug 28, 2003, 06:58 AM
sounds to me that lede is saying that if u dont like her posts then dont read em. If you think that Lede's argument is pathetic then dont read it... she has a good aruguement for the pathetic things people are sayin to her... i meen cmon DUMB QUESTION REQUIRE DUMB ANSWERS i dont think that has anything to do with it though. 8-/ but translate it to fit her story if u need. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pandaroll.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif its hamtaro and some anonymous panda whos name i do not know. just thought they were funny http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif leave Lede alone if u dont haven anything to say but " u need to be quiet Lede" or "Lede doesnt have any good reasons for agueing (correct spelling) " http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sheep.gif there now leave her alone!!! errr no line breaks but o well

ABDUR101
Aug 28, 2003, 08:23 AM
Everyone is allowed to give their opinion on a subject, but not allowed to flame someone for their opinion.

You can argue, debate and discuss all you want, but do not resort to name calling.

Wewt
Aug 28, 2003, 09:52 AM
On 2003-08-28 06:23, ABDUR101 wrote:
Everyone is allowed to give their opinion on a subject, but not allowed to flame someone for their opinion.

You can argue, debate and discuss all you want, but do not resort to name calling.

Then I hope you're doing one hell of an editting job for this thread. Or just lock it...

Miller
Aug 28, 2003, 04:21 PM
Well...

Im legit for one reason that i dont want to pay money for a game then cheat!!

BTW i just got a BBA so if any legits wanna play sometime mail me or something.

Lede
Aug 28, 2003, 07:51 PM
Well....

We also dont pay for games to be randomly fsod or fsod x only to lose the items or chracters we have spent countless hours on getting to lose what we worked so hard to get in the 1st place.

Miller
Aug 29, 2003, 06:39 AM
Isnt that the dupers falut in the first place?

Why Cant ST program a game without hundreds of bugs!!

Firocket1690
Aug 31, 2003, 09:47 PM
*eats toostie roll pop*

*reads above post*

hmmm .... the world may never know

polishedweasel
Sep 1, 2003, 03:16 AM
I'm noon legit but The people that play with my have a great ass time while they play. I multi equipped the other day in a Ruins Run. It was me..a RAmarl and a bunch of lv 90ish Forces in ULt Ruins...not very good right? SO I multi equip my ATP to about 6000 and go on giving people a chance to rush their Rafoie or whatever into the fight..and I clean up the mess.

So anyway we get to Ruins 3 and the memory in the game is running low....I'm sucking all the bandwidth and memory. But when the Fomar pulls out his INFERNO BAZOOKA and there's no weapon there he freaks out...then he shoots. He laughed his head off running around screaming Hadouken for the rest of the run. Then I pull out the mechs, but the funny thing is the bullets are coming out of the top of my Double saber, so then we get another good laugh out of that...

Then to Falz...at his last form we're all standing in one spot waiting for Grants...she shoots her usualy Megid but funny thing is, we're all dead on the floor...Falz got all 4 of us. I woulda never thought...but to top off the cheating after we got done with falz we all dupe about 50 Disk 6 and play them all...it was...lame...very lame.

Well, that's it, that's all for the weasel, the most friendly fun loving duper/everything else illegitimate person you'll ever meet!