PDA

View Full Version : Err...moved to Arkham???

_J
Aug 25, 2003, 09:04 PM
Can someone tell me why that post with the links was moved to Arkham? It was just a spoof song and some keyboard thing, I don't get why it's moved?

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 25, 2003, 09:05 PM
Ask a mod, maybe one of them is drunk.

mimicr
Aug 25, 2003, 09:06 PM
yeah...

_J
Aug 25, 2003, 09:07 PM
Ask a mod, maybe one of them is drunk.

Man they can't be telling me it's moved because it might "offend" someone or some panzy shite like that. It's just a couple of jokes.

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 25, 2003, 09:08 PM
They're thinking of the children..

Bit
Aug 25, 2003, 09:08 PM
That's exactly what I'm telling you. Posting a link to something like that is offensive, and against forum rules. It's not needed, anywhere on this Forum.

We'll see what the admins think, seeing as it will be your 5th warning.

ABDUR101
Aug 25, 2003, 09:09 PM
The second link contained quite vulgar material, which most likely isn't suitable to be linked to on this site.

1. No "Lamers". Think before you post. Make sure your post will not offend others. Please try to stay on topic in accordance with the original post. Please try to keep your language clean if possible. We're a forum, not a bar or pub. Do not respond to flamebait. We'll handle it. If you insist in flaming and using agressive language, we will not hesistate to warn you or ban you.

DarkShinjaru
Aug 25, 2003, 09:12 PM
Lmao, I found it enjoyable.

ABDUR101
Aug 25, 2003, 09:13 PM
On 2003-08-25 19:09, mimicr wrote:
why would kids be here?
they wouldnt know of this site unless they play the game which is rated t?

There are quite afew posters who are 13 and up, if not younger. The game doesn't have words such as the ones in afew of those links(and yeah, the game can be played online which doesn't have a perfect word filter, but thats not the site's concern. We're on Gamespy and have to comply by rules set by them).

I'm locking this thread. _J if you'd like to talk about it, pm an admin(Erupt, lolita or salad) and after they've seen what it was about, they'll give a reply.

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 25, 2003, 09:13 PM
Because kids plays the game and people need to think of the children.