PDA

View Full Version : EP3: What's the point of choosing characters?

Nayofy
Aug 26, 2003, 08:40 PM
Not to bash on Ep3 (im a card fan) but im asking what the use of classes are in ep3 ( i dont have the import)all u do is lay down cards?
do you find the cards like rare weapons dependeing on ur class/id?
or do you choose the hunters/arks characters and cant even make ur own?
can some people answer these 4 me?
thnx in advance

Getintothegame
Aug 26, 2003, 09:14 PM
Its your apparence in the lobby.

AndyPandy
Aug 27, 2003, 02:31 AM
Yeah if you ask me this sucks big time. Why cant they just have created a new character make-up when you create your characters. Seems a bit sad seeing the same old programming now after all the different PSO's over the years. I cant understand why you cant create a individual character and actually see that character when you play other people.

Anway, maybe they will change this in the final version....I hope so.

Kanore
Aug 27, 2003, 08:23 AM
It's just a gigantic card battle on Ragol, and you're covered by your created character. If your character wasn't there, you'd represent him/her.

It's a time of peace on Ragol... Dark Falz won't come back for another 979 years.

AndyPandy
Aug 27, 2003, 06:21 PM
ah come on...its got to be cooler being able to create your new characters, be it Hero or ARK, and actually have some individuality on the card arena floor.

LollipopLolita
Aug 28, 2003, 06:22 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1282

scroll to

So what's my character for? and What's the point of that?

Nayofy
Aug 28, 2003, 08:48 PM
Ok.. so the characters are there to be seen in the lobby..and I still don't get how you can acess the ep1 and 2 server or correct me if im wrong but i'm thinking that when you go to ep1 and 2 lobbies u cant do the adventure thing with the weps and such but do card battles in that lobby and can still chat with ya friends...am i right or wrong plz correct me....

Saladwood
Aug 28, 2003, 09:59 PM
You can only go into the other lobbies to chat.

Para
Aug 29, 2003, 12:56 AM
pretend you are playing GOD http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

LollipopLolita
Aug 29, 2003, 12:59 AM
that's always a good thing.

oh and nites, i just remembered that you said maps with enviromental obstacles would be nice, and it reminded me that some cards allow you to "fly" or "float" and move over monsters/people in your path

Genoa
Aug 30, 2003, 07:54 AM
sigh, If only I could play it. Frikin japan gets everything b4 us. I want to find a way to get a TRIAL RUN!!!