PDA

View Full Version : This bugs me...

Corey
Aug 27, 2003, 05:50 PM
Now,I'm okay with Dupers.I don't like them,truthfully,but,I like to cheat every once in awhile with my 100 "Cheat" Char offline.Now,the n00b dupers,who think of themselves as Gods,like Nugz,expect he's not new,just stupid,I don't like the least bit.After 5 minutes of them going
"i can pwn you n00bs,your little d**ks"(I find that...gross.) or people like this guy called
Akronotar,who walk in,say "stfu d**k sucker" and
they challenge me,I lose(Because of these dupes and Max stats),and he says "you donkey d**k sucker"
Then leaves.Oh,that purely pisses me off.But I can put up with it...I asked some friends to hunt him though(Heh).If I encounter some one who is a pure jackass,just really annoying and rambles on about how cool he is compared to you,I just say
"Man,just stfu and do us a favor." Then I ignore him.
Now THIS on the other hand.
I now frequently play "Legit Only" Games.I put that title exactly as I say it.Now,usually,Antares 8 is now kinda empty when it comes to Legits these days,
I dont see much legit PSOW members there.Sometimes it's good and all though.But the point of this,yes,the point of this ramble of mine.
Lately Dupers are joining my Games.The ones who think they are PSO Gods.(Akronotar actually said
I am a god. 8/ )Now that really pisses me.I ask them to leave a couple of times.Rarely,there are good dupers who are not idiots.Most of the PSOW dupers for example are not idiots.So they say Oh,alright.
And leave.Now the so called "god" ones...
They start giving you crap about how good it is to dupe and how bad it is to be Legit.They say you suck and alot of mass Profanity.More than this rant...in a purists' mind anyway.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Anyway,they keep going on and on and on.I get pissed off and go boom on them.Then they annoy me and follow me.And it keeps going on till I leave the Game and quit.

Wow,finnaly got that "Big" rant off my chest.