PDA

View Full Version : F-Zero GX

DarkShinjaru
Aug 27, 2003, 05:50 PM
@_@ so damn great, it puts Abdur to shame.

Uncle_bob
Aug 27, 2003, 05:52 PM
Bunnies.

Monomate
Aug 27, 2003, 05:55 PM
i dunno...

when i first saw it i thought it looked really tight, but now, i've kinda lost interest in it...

now...

Soul Calibur II on the other hand...oh...*orgasms*

P.N. 03 just looks so...fucking...awesome...*experiences multiple shuddering orgasms*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Monomate on 2003-08-27 15:57 ]</font>

DarkShinjaru
Aug 27, 2003, 06:02 PM
I've always liked f-zero, since I was a wee lad. I guess that's why I enjoy it so much, very challenging too.

mimicr
Aug 27, 2003, 06:03 PM
*coughcoughthisshouldbeinofftopiccoughcough*

DarkShinjaru
Aug 27, 2003, 06:04 PM
Cough, nothing! This is spamly spammity spam, fool.

mimicr
Aug 27, 2003, 06:09 PM
no, this is spam
spam---> http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

AUTO_
Aug 27, 2003, 06:11 PM
On 2003-08-27 15:55, Monomate wrote:
P.N. 03 just looks so...fucking...awesome...*experiences multiple shuddering orgasms*

Hold those multiple orgasms!...yes...just... :barf:

The game sucks.

DarkShinjaru
Aug 27, 2003, 06:12 PM
I said spamly spammity spam, not just any ordinary spam. You, my friend, are spam; Away with thee!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkShinjaru on 2003-08-27 16:12 ]</font>

mimicr
Aug 27, 2003, 06:14 PM
I am not!
I am a smiley king!

Monomate
Aug 27, 2003, 06:16 PM
On 2003-08-27 16:11, AUTO_ wrote:

On 2003-08-27 15:55, Monomate wrote:

Hold those multiple orgasms!...yes...just... :barf:

The game sucks.

Nah. I played the demo and i loved it. Love the graphics too. Love Vanessa Schneider too. Love the controls too very close to RE. besides it's Shinji Mikami of Resident Evil fame. And Vanessa looks a lot like Jill from RE.

i've anticipated the game for so long and it's almost here...

the only things i've wanted more and longer are Resident Evil Resident Evil 0 Resident Evil 2 Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Resident Evil: Code: Veronica Resident Evil 4 (gah! TBA 2003!)

so...you can tell i'm a huge shinji mikami fan...hehehe, and the game reminds me a lot of RE (she looks like Jill, third person, similar controls, etc.)

most people are bothered by the fact that you can't shoot and run at the same time, but it's like that in Resident Evil and PSO, so i'm used to it.

Reenee
Aug 27, 2003, 06:57 PM
Holy shit, how could you like Product Number 03!? That has the worst controls since Bubsy 3D! *hears Shinjaru explode* I'm bitching about the fact that you are forced to side-step, not strafe to evade fire.

Let's not forget that P.N. 03 is hell-a repetitive. Only one lousy weapon is forced upon your person in each level.

It's pretty much like this: Fire. Dodge. Fire. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge. Jump. Fire, etc. That' for every enemy, including bosses.

I will, however, agree with Shinjaru. GX kicks ass. I went to an EB GC demo podium and I was the only one to figure out there was a turbo! It's so frickin' hilarious to see everyone place 25th when I placed 3rd. Side-splitting funny.

Monomate
Aug 27, 2003, 07:10 PM
your opinions are irrelevant. so the game does nothing for you. i personally can't stand Captain Falcon, and almost lapsed on a vow i made back when i got SSB. 'Never buy an F-Zero game'. I almost lapsed when i saw F-Zero GX, luckily i came to my senses.

oh btw Reenee. I guess you REALLY hate Resident Evil then. You can't even sidestep to dodge, much less strafe. Yet it's one of the most popular games ever made (also, my favorite GC game yet). Obviously your opinion is worthless to me, since sidestepping to dodge is an added benefit over what i'm used to. also, how the hell do you play PSO if you worry about dodging so much. PSO you can hardly do anything in the name of dodging (maybe run circles around stuff...run away...but that's about it...)

FLAWED!

REJECTED!

Reece
Aug 27, 2003, 07:15 PM
Product Number 03 looks tight! Notice it's the people with Girl Aviators posting (May be girls not sure) But mabey they want one with Fabio in a cool suit like this. P.N. 03 looks awsome anyone that says it sucks is stupid! lol

Monomate
Aug 27, 2003, 07:21 PM
On 2003-08-27 17:15, Reece wrote:
Product Number 03 looks tight! Notice it's the people with Girl Aviators posting (May be girls not sure) But mabey they want one with Fabio in a cool suit like this. P.N. 03 looks awsome anyone that says it sucks is stupid! lol

YES! Thank you! i love you! lol in a strictly platonic way...lol

but yeah P.N. 03 is awesome. have any of you EVER played it?

Reenee
Aug 27, 2003, 08:27 PM
On 2003-08-27 17:10, Monomate wrote:
your opinions are irrelevant. so the game does nothing for you.

Played a demo. I thought they'd clean it up when I read reviews for it, but they didn't. What also stood out was the fact that THE GAME IS REPETITIVE.

i personally can't stand Captain Falcon, and almost lapsed on a vow i made back when i got SSB. 'Never buy an F-Zero game'. I almost lapsed when i saw F-Zero GX, luckily i came to my senses.

Can't say anything there. Never bought or touched an F-Zero game till I tried the demo for GC.

I guess you REALLY hate Resident Evil then. You can't even sidestep to dodge, much less strafe.

In terms of Resident Evil, dodging is hardly my rant. ALL of the controls suck. No control, no good.

Yet it's one of the most popular games ever made (also, my favorite GC game yet).

Buh.

also, how the hell do you play PSO if you worry about dodging so much.

Timing your attacks right so that the enemy's hitting the air while you take a step back. That shouldn't even be considered dodging.

FLAWED!

NOBODY'S PERFECT! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

REJECTED!

REJECTED REJECT ACTION!

Monomate
Aug 27, 2003, 08:29 PM
so...P.N. 03 is repetitive and PSO isn't?

i'm confused...you seem to be...living...in a hypocrites paradise...

DarkShinjaru
Aug 27, 2003, 08:56 PM
Pshhhhhhhhh, this is about F-Zero, not PSO or PN whatever.

F-Zero GX pwnz juu.

Story mode is a bitch once you get the missions to Very Hard difficulty.

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 27, 2003, 09:00 PM
F-Zero does look really good. I'm gonna rent it first, though.

As for P.N. 03, I agree...the game absolutely SUCKS! The controls are horrible, and it is so damn repetitive! I don't see how anybody could find it entertaining in any way!

Monomate
Aug 27, 2003, 09:01 PM
'Yeah you'we pwobabwy wight...'

Bradicus
Aug 27, 2003, 09:12 PM
have not posted in a while... bye!

Reenee
Aug 28, 2003, 12:58 PM
On 2003-08-27 18:29, Monomate wrote:
so...P.N. 03 is repetitive and PSO isn't?

Which one DOESN'T get old real fast. Two different genres...

DarkShinjaru
Aug 28, 2003, 01:01 PM
Most repetitive game I've played is Hexen.

Reenee
Aug 28, 2003, 01:17 PM
There'z a difference between being repetitive AND FUN and being repetitive AND BORING.

mimicr
Aug 28, 2003, 01:22 PM
an old and repetitive game is super mario deluxe for gameboy colour. the game is the sme level, with less floor and more enemies each time

The_Hero_Of_Time
Aug 28, 2003, 02:38 PM
On 2003-08-27 17:10, Monomate wrote:
your opinions are irrelevant. so the game does nothing for you. i personally can't stand Captain Falcon, and almost lapsed on a vow i made back when i got SSB. 'Never buy an F-Zero game'. I almost lapsed when i saw F-Zero GX, luckily i came to my senses.

oh btw Reenee. I guess you REALLY hate Resident Evil then. You can't even sidestep to dodge, much less strafe. Yet it's one of the most popular games ever made (also, my favorite GC game yet). Obviously your opinion is worthless to me, since sidestepping to dodge is an added benefit over what i'm used to. also, how the hell do you play PSO if you worry about dodging so much. PSO you can hardly do anything in the name of dodging (maybe run circles around stuff...run away...but that's about it...)

FLAWED!

REJECTED!

YOu make no sence at all, just because a character is "cheap" in a fighting game(which i dont see him as being cheap), doesnt make his original game bad, in fact its one of the best racing games ever made.

Reece
Aug 28, 2003, 03:01 PM
Bleh you could also be a Sega fanboy and say Sonic Rules MArio... We have opinions don't just shoot them down

The_Hero_Of_Time
Aug 28, 2003, 09:08 PM
On 2003-08-28 13:01, Reece wrote:
Bleh you could also be a Sega fanboy and say Sonic Rules MArio... We have opinions don't just shoot them down

if that was not aimed twords me im sorry for this(if it im not, i dont really like to pick fights), but what the hell does a fighing game and a racing game have in common????? Nada, nothing, Zip. Only one character...Its is a great game, why dont you play the demo once, or buy the game,( you might like it)

Monomate
Aug 28, 2003, 09:13 PM
On 2003-08-28 19:08, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:

On 2003-08-28 13:01, Reece wrote:

if that was not aimed twords me im sorry for this(if it im not, i dont really like to pick fights), but what the hell does a fighing game and a racing game have in common????? Nada, nothing, Zip. Only one character...Its is a great game, why dont you play the demo once, or buy the game,( you might like it)

gah...that wasn't the only reason i decided i don't like the game!!! like i said i 'almost lapsed' when i first saw the game. now that i've seen a little more of it and read about it, i'm not really that interested in it.

DarkShinjaru
Aug 28, 2003, 09:30 PM
F-Zero > You

mimicr
Aug 29, 2003, 03:18 PM
F zero is cool