PDA

View Full Version : TRUE AND POSSIBLY EXCITING STATEMENT!

Reenee
Aug 28, 2003, 01:12 PM
LollipopLolita is probably the only one who's going to believe me (because I've told her a bit of my personal info)...

If anyone puts a bit of attention into the Drew Carey show, they'll probably recognize this...

EXCITING STATEMENT, AS FOLLOWS:

I, Reenee, 17-year old multifaceted somethingorother, am cleaning the desk of...

Craig Ferguson.

To be more precise: I help my mom housekeep an office in Hollywood during the weekends and do some light cleaning in the same office either on a Wednesday or Thursday.

Lately, I've noticed some of the stuff in a couple of offices I always clean were some Drew Carey stuff: novelty calendar, production notes, contacts, etc.

It dawned on me just today that there was a rather abundant amount of cases of Perrier-brand sparkling water (some kind of water, I don't know), all of which had a sticky note with the name Craig Ferguson. I thought, "It might just be coincidence..."

So I asked my mom about the guy, and she said she'd seen him (and being the klutz I am, I was in those offices last week playing Unreal Tournament against a few coworkers in the office, I also remembered Craig was around there too). I went to make sure one last time by looking at his family pictures, and I was right: I'm cleaning the desk of this hilarious actor.

[ben stein]Wooooow.[/ben stein]

Next objective: hand out Steven Spielburg's phone number to his office at Warner Bros. X3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-08-28 11:13 ]</font>

mimicr
Aug 28, 2003, 01:20 PM
are you serious?

Monomate
Aug 28, 2003, 06:01 PM
mommy im scared!

mimicr
Aug 28, 2003, 06:02 PM
you are not scared. or are you?

DarkShinjaru
Aug 28, 2003, 09:35 PM
What the hell?

Neo_Squall105
Aug 29, 2003, 02:58 AM
On 2003-08-28 11:12, Reenee wrote:
LollipopLolita is probably the only one who's going to believe me (because I've told her a bit of my personal info)...

If anyone puts a bit of attention into the Drew Carey show, they'll probably recognize this...

EXCITING STATEMENT, AS FOLLOWS:

I, Reenee, 17-year old multifaceted somethingorother, am cleaning the desk of...

Craig Ferguson.

To be more precise: I help my mom housekeep an office in Hollywood during the weekends and do some light cleaning in the same office either on a Wednesday or Thursday.

Lately, I've noticed some of the stuff in a couple of offices I always clean were some Drew Carey stuff: novelty calendar, production notes, contacts, etc.

It dawned on me just today that there was a rather abundant amount of cases of Perrier-brand sparkling water (some kind of water, I don't know), all of which had a sticky note with the name Craig Ferguson. I thought, "It might just be coincidence..."

So I asked my mom about the guy, and she said she'd seen him (and being the klutz I am, I was in those offices last week playing Unreal Tournament against a few coworkers in the office, I also remembered Craig was around there too). I went to make sure one last time by looking at his family pictures, and I was right: I'm cleaning the desk of this hilarious actor.

[ben stein]Wooooow.[/ben stein]

Next objective: hand out Steven Spielburg's phone number to his office at Warner Bros. X3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-08-28 11:13 ]</font>

Doesn't beat my story. I met Destiny's child with my dad and he asked if they were the Spice girls. That moment was both Hilarious yet insanely embarrasing.

Trickstr
Aug 29, 2003, 03:30 AM
yes and this is in fresh kills because its true

Kadavreski
Aug 29, 2003, 08:06 AM
On 2003-08-29 01:30, Trickstr wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
nice one

Reenee
Aug 29, 2003, 08:52 AM
On 2003-08-29 01:30, Trickstr wrote:

No, it'd actually spam the Off Topic forum, but it's not spam. And it wouldn't get as much attention. It'd go down to the 2nd page of threads 'cause ya'll don't care.

Kadavreski
Aug 29, 2003, 09:20 AM
see?i'm not reenee wewre both active

mimicr
Aug 29, 2003, 03:13 PM
what if you have 2 computers?

Reenee
Aug 29, 2003, 05:34 PM
On 2003-08-29 13:13, mimicr wrote:

You nerds don't like to use Macs, so... ^_^

mimicr
Aug 29, 2003, 05:38 PM
I AM NOT A NERD!!!!!
I'm just highly intelligent, wear glasses, and go on the computer in all my spare time!...
Actually, I am http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Gestiv
Aug 29, 2003, 06:30 PM
Who's Craig Ferguson...?

... Can someone please fill me in???

I watch the Drew Carey show, but I never pay attention to the credits on TV unless it's anime and I can't remember the name of a VA.

Trickstr
Aug 29, 2003, 07:00 PM
On 2003-08-29 15:34, Reenee wrote:

actualy I have no problem with macs

pixelate
Aug 29, 2003, 10:46 PM
So exciting I almost gasped. But it turned out to be a burp.

Reenee
Aug 29, 2003, 11:01 PM
On 2003-08-29 20:46, pixelate wrote:
So exciting I almost gasped. But it turned out to be a burp.

It'll do! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Craig Ferguson is the dude who plays Nigel Wick on The Drew Carey show.

Sashi
Aug 29, 2003, 11:43 PM
On 2003-08-29 15:34, Reenee wrote:

*Huggles my Tibook*

Wish I had a G5... mmm... Panther.

Oh, yea. Topic.

I belive it. I haven't known Reenee to lie before, and there is no real way to disprove it either.

Kadavreski
Aug 31, 2003, 05:53 AM
meep

Reenee
Aug 31, 2003, 10:28 AM
Mike, it's not good to waste your life to spam a series of threads at 3:50 A.M. PST.

SubstanceD
Sep 1, 2003, 01:56 PM
Reenee, I know this is way off topic but didn't your username used to be Shapiro? If so then how the fuck did you get to change your sername because I want to change mine to.

By the way interesting story, I've heard better but yours is still good.

CGoodness
Sep 1, 2003, 09:27 PM
i once got to chill with a few of the members from doctor pocket at a super bowl party. it was pretty cool.

Getintothegame
Sep 1, 2003, 09:49 PM
On 2003-09-01 11:56, SubstanceD wrote:
Reenee, I know this is way off topic but didn't your username used to be Shapiro? If so then how the fuck did you get to change your sername because I want to change mine to.

Private Message lollipoplolita.