PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Questions

Sharkyland
Aug 28, 2003, 05:33 PM
I've almost watched all the media on the pso.it site, and hell, I'm still buying the game even though I will get my hiney kicked in this game though from what I was watching, a few questions were raised...

1) 2 on 2, do you play until 1 person is defeated or the whole team is defeated? And is there a way to heal yourself or how 'bout cast poison, paralyze, confuse or even ice.

2) How do you take damage when your weapon disappears (or breaks) and you are unarmed?

3) When not in a tournament, is there an unlimited time to think on your next move?

4) Do you lose experience when you lose?

This is all the questions I have now... if I have anymore I will post them, but I need to really 'think' about this. (Wants to play as either Sil'fa or Saligun.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-08-28 15:38 ]</font>

Q64
Aug 28, 2003, 05:50 PM
1-when one person on your team dies, your team loses.

2-when your weapon is destroyed and you have absolutely nothing equiped, the opponent can take down your char's hp instead of the weapon's hp. (but everytime you destroy their weapon they lose 1 hp) Your char has 15 hp and it doesnt increase with lvl ups.

3-you can set a time limit if you want one. (its the option on the top of the setup list)

4-your supposed to lose exp when you lose, but i have lost in tournaments and my exp never goes down. I always check if it goes down and i have never seen it do so.

LollipopLolita
Aug 28, 2003, 06:14 PM
1. depends the rule options you choose. default is when 1 person dies, but you can choose to lose when both players die

2. when a card breaks, you take - 1 hp. when you are unarmed, you take direct damage. you can also take direct damage when a special card is used that hurts all cards. the amount of hp you have is dependent on the battle rule options you choose but default is 15

3. default it's always limited, but there are other options

4. sometimes you do, depends on the level of players within the battle. a really high character can lose exp when playing against a really low character.

Q64
Aug 28, 2003, 11:25 PM
yea you answered em better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

-STE-
Aug 29, 2003, 01:25 AM
On 2003-08-28 15:33, Sharkyland wrote:
I've almost watched all the media on the pso.it site, and hell, I'm still buying the game even though I will get my hiney kicked in this game though from what I was watching, a few questions were raised...

1) 2 on 2, do you play until 1 person is defeated or the whole team is defeated? And is there a way to heal yourself or how 'bout cast poison, paralyze, confuse or even ice.

2) How do you take damage when your weapon disappears (or breaks) and you are unarmed?

3) When not in a tournament, is there an unlimited time to think on your next move?

4) Do you lose experience when you lose?

This is all the questions I have now... if I have anymore I will post them, but I need to really 'think' about this. (Wants to play as either Sil'fa or Saligun.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-08-28 15:38 ]</font>

Tournament time limit is 30 second for all action.
On normal game you can set this time like you want.

Poison i never saw some weapon can paralyse and lily can too but is hard, frozen shotter can ice yourself and if you use a ice weapon type card weapon you can frozen enemy weapon for 1 turn like i make an attack with my frozen shotter to a saber of other characters if saber dont broke with this attack next time it is frozen and you cant use for 1 turn.

Da_Jue
Aug 29, 2003, 02:20 AM
umh if I remember, if you use Red Handgun, and you get dice 6, u have poisoned the weapons or armors or monster ^ ^

AndyPandy
Aug 29, 2003, 03:01 AM
I was using some attack support card the other night...lol dunno what it was gonna do, but the picture looked good so I decided to use it. I was all ready to wipe my oponents out with an super attack....lol, all it did was knock a few hp off them and loads off me.....and I died.

Sharkyland
Aug 29, 2003, 11:55 AM
So what's the purpose of experience? Does it allow you to accesss new cards or it's just for show?

Sharkyland
Sep 2, 2003, 01:29 PM
What's the purpose of Meseta? To buy more cards? What's the number of cards you can have in a deck?